Tripper

The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode Tournament

We are running an episode tournament to find people's favorite episodes from the tenth season of The Big Bang Theory. In the nominations round, you can vote for eight episodes to progress through to the knock-out rounds.

Nominate your favorite episodes from The Big Bang Theory: Season 10

Please only vote once, submitting one set of up to eight episodes, during the nominations round. Systems are in place to detect and remove duplicate votes. Repeat offenders may be blocked from voting.

• Like 5

Just now, April said:

When is the deadline?

The nominations round is open until Tuesday, June 6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tripper said:

Thank you!

One week - oh boy that'll be tough!

I don't know.  I'm not sure I can even get eight.  

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tripper said:

Interesting choice of dates.

BTW. Should we be selecting them in preference order, or just our favourite 8 episodes, in any order?

Edited by Stephen Hawking

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Interesting choice of dates.

BTW. Should we be selecting them in preference order, or just our favourite 8 episodes, in any order?

Any order will do. They'll all receive one point if you nominate them, so it doesn't how matter how you select them.

Damn 8 episodes that was hard. Really Really hard :sarcastichand:. Their was only like 1 or 2 this season I thought were okay. But I eventually picked 8.

• Like 1

The first match of the knock-out rounds is open now: The Long Distance Dissonance vs. The Gyroscopic Collapse. Voting is open until Thursday.

TBBT-ET-10-R1-M1.jpg

Vote now: https://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/?src=et10&r=1&m=1

The upcoming matches in round one are: The Birthday Synchronicity vs. The Brain Bowl Incubation, The Cohabitation Experimentation vs. The Conjugal Conjecture, and The Veracity Elasticity vs. The Hot Tub Contamination.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Tripper said:

The first match of the knock-out rounds is open now: The Long Distance Dissonance vs. The Gyroscopic Collapse. Voting is open until Thursday.

TBBT-ET-10-R1-M1.jpg

The upcoming matches in round one are: The Birthday Synchronicity vs. The Brain Bowl Incubation, The Cohabitation Experimentation vs. The Conjugal Conjecture, and The Veracity Elasticity vs. The Hot Tub Contamination.

Ahhhhh crap!!!!   This is going to be so hard.....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tripper said:

TBBT-ET-10-R1-M1.jpg

I can not vote. I got the follow message:

"Oops, something went wrong (ER3). We were unable to register your votes. Please try again or e-mail ADMIN [@] THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY.COM"

49 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I can not vote. I got the follow message:

"Oops, something went wrong (ER3). We were unable to register your votes. Please try again or e-mail ADMIN [@] THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY.COM"

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try voting again so I can have the system log the information and see what's wrong? Thanks.

The site recently had an upgrade which changed a lot of the database system and it's possible a bug has been introduced. Votes have been submitted successfully in this match, but it's possible there's cases where something is not working exactly right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tripper said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try voting again so I can have the system log the information and see what's wrong? Thanks.

The site recently had an upgrade which changed a lot of the database system and it's possible a bug has been introduced. Votes have been submitted successfully in this match, but it's possible there's cases where something is not working exactly right.

I tried to vote again  and it was submitted sucessfully.  However the message  I mentioned in my earlier post still appears after the vote was submitted though.

Thanks so much for the quick help. :) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

S10 Finalie was up their with s8 for worst Finalie for me. So personally not a hard decision. Actually both pretty weak episodes tbh. I went with 10.24 in the end. Guess it had a funny group interaction. Out of the 8 their. Damn I only choose 2. The Cohabitation Expiermentation and The Cojugal Conjecture. A lot of better episodes that are not their.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

Hmm pretty average episodes imo. Sorry the episodes I voted diddnt make it lol. Went with Birthday Syncronicity in the end.

Posted (edited)

Hmm 2 pretty weak episodes made it through to the semis. Two stronger ones here. I went for The Conjugal Conjecture :D.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Hmm 2 pretty weak episodes made it through to the semis.

I don't consider either of them to be weak episodes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't consider either of them to be weak episodes.

I do the two first nominated. S10 Finalie and 10.23 very weak episodes. If we compare them to other stronger episodes In the season. 

Best episode in the whole tournament IMO in Veracity. Easy choice for me this round.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Best episode in the whole tournament IMO in Veracity.

If only for the Klingon V Ubbi dubbi. :laugh: 

• Like 2