Tripper

The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode Tournament

Both episodes had the whole gang showing love and support for one of the couples. 'Birthday' had series-significant things happening in it, with plenty of action, irritating though it was that the ptb didn't think the viewers would remember it was as late in the year as December. 'Dissonance' was well-crafted, funny, nicely executed and drew in all the gang, but was about five people responding to a single concern that existed mainly between the ears of one character. Not a lot happened really to move things on, compared with 'Birthday'.  It did whip out a possible  (maybe likely : we have to wait and see ) series milestone at the end, true, but that could have come at any time,was going to happen some time and may or may not be related. And we have seen it happen twice before. On balance I thought 'Birthday' had more going for it but it took a bit of weighing up.

Voting has now closed in our The Big Bang Theory Season 10 episode tournament to find fans' favorite episode from the latest season.

In the final round, The Long Distance Dissonance received 58.2% of the votes to beat runner-up The Birthday Synchronicity with a 41.8% share.

Thank you to everybody who voted in the tournament.

Check out a full recap of our The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 episode tournament

• Like 5

Whilst I don't agree with the end result I did have a blast doing it!

Thanks once again for running this @Tripper and looking forward to at least two more seasons of doing this. :wink:

• Like 7

The Seasons 1-10 episode tournament launched today. Updates will be posted in "The Show" board:

• Like 2

The first round of the Seasons 1-10 episode tournament has opened: 

Updates will be posted in "The Show board".

• Like 1