The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode Tournament

35 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If only for the Klingon V Ubbi dubbi. :laugh: 

• First FWF in their new home and with a new house band!
  • Shelnard (best Shelnard display in YEARS, maybe since Troll Manifestation?),
  • PAmy's amazing 'I got your back' friendship in this one. 
  • Shelnard vs PAmy.
  • Klingon vs Ubbi Dubbi. 
  • Lenny looking actually very playful. 
  • Sci-Fi Lullabies.
  • Sex Dungeon dream.
  • Buridan's Donkey maybe one of the greatest scenes ever on the show, pure genius.
  • Leonard's reaction at Penny decorating their bedroom.

It's probably 'all round' my favorite episode perhaps of all time. It's certainly up there and IMO nothing else came close to it this season in terms of 'all round' quality and enjoyment for me. Again all IMO.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Best episode in the whole tournament IMO in Veracity. Easy choice for me this round.

Same here. This choice did not need to be well pondered as I would pick Veracity against any other episode. My favourite from s10.

• Like 4

No arguments here Veracity was my fav from the season. I mean the Lenny sex dungeon alone :D. Pity rest of the season wasent as strong. Other episode up their too not nominated was Holiday Summnation. I wouldent say it is my fav episode of all time. But definitely best this season.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

"The Veracity Elasticity" - Season's best, IMO.

• Like 5

The first knock-out round has now closed and the four most popular episodes have made it through to the semi-finals.

In the previous round, The Long Distance Dissonance won against The Gyroscopic Collapse with 62.7% of the vote, The Birthday Synchronicity beat The Brain Bowl Incubation with 72.4%, The Cohabitation Experimentation was the winner against The Conjugal Conjecture with a 64.5% share, and The Veracity Elasticity defeated The Hot Tub Contamination with 74.3% of the votes.

The four winning episodes now go head-to-head in the following pairs: The Long Distance Dissonance vs. The Cohabitation Experimentation, and The Birthday Synchronicity vs. The Veracity Elasticity.

TBBT-ET-10-R2-M1.jpg

The first match between The Long Distance Dissonance and The Cohabitation Experimentation is open now: https://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

Choosing between these two episodes was very, very easy. 

You mean the supposed and urgently necessary separation of a married couple from the always annoying kid with two shirts? I agreed! :shy:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, veejay said:

You mean the supposed and urgently necessary separation of a married couple from the always annoying kid with two shirts? I agreed! :shy:

Not exactly the way I would have summarized the episode, but I voted for 10.4 too, LOL!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, veejay said:

23 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Not exactly the way I would have summarized the episode, but I voted for 10.4 too, LOL!

Me neither, LOL! But between these episodes I voted for 10.4 too without any hesitation as I prefer 10.04 to 10.24. 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

26 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Me neither, LOL! But between these episodes I voted for 10.4 too without any hesitation as I prefer 10.04 to 10.24. 

n_0165.gif.2e5747a201343f508c79c17e3375b326.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:  (whatever, I like you too)

• Like 3

Not hard. 10.24 was an average episode for a Finalie. If you take away the Sheldon knee jerk proposal. Cohabitation easy choice. 

• Like 1

Veracity the far superior episode is loosing lol. Can't compete with the shippers haha.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Veracity the far superior episode is loosing lol. Can't compete with the shippers haha.

Actually most shippers in this forum think Veracity is the best episode of the season...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

Can't believe Veracity is loosing! Come on people please vote for it! 

Also disappointed that Cohabitation lost :( It was close though...

• Like 5

Like I said the other day from start to finish Veracity was my favourite episode of the season. I found Raj to be a major annoyance at the hospital in the Birthday Synchronicity so it is no real contest in my eyes.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bfm said:

Can't believe Veracity is loosing! Come on people please vote for it! 

Also disappointed that Cohabitation lost :( It was close though...

Me neither! This tournament has been a disapointment in last calls as the most favourite are loosing :(

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

I voted Veracity also. There was a lot that I liked about the Birthday Synchronicity, but one of my complaints about the episode was one that a lot of critics had....the tag.  While I loved the S/A Harry Potter interaction, I would have preferred some H/B and the baby interaction.

Veracity was witty and clever, all the way through.

• Like 2

The final round between "The Long Distance Dissonance" and "The Birthday Synchronicity" is open for voting now:

TBBT-ET-10-R3-M1.jpg

https://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

In the previous round, "The Long Distance Dissonance" beat "The Cohabitation Experimentation" with 55.1% of the vote, while "The Birthday Synchronicity" defeated "The Veracity Elasticity" with 57% of votes.

Voting will close on Friday, June 23 and the winner will then be announced.

• Like 5

Ugh two of the weakest episodes of the season. Veracity and Cohabitation def should be final two.

• Like 3

Out of the two I went with Birthday, for several reasons (some easily identifiable and explainable, some I just can't quite put my finger on- it's more of just I feel this way) the more I watch the season finale the more I seem to find myself disliking it. The Ramona element in particular i'm not a fan of and this was not at all what I had envisioned/hoped for when it came to a Shamy engagement.

So Birthday it is, despite 'Woe is me Raj' who was a major pain in the ass in that episode and Bernadette having a 11 month pregnancy.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

Yeah Veracity imo was outstanding. Best episode in years. I'm just pretending that won :D.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

On 6/18/2017 at 3:05 PM, 3ku11 said:

Ugh two of the weakest episodes of the season. Veracity and Cohabitation def should be final two.

Those were two of my favorites...

• Like 1