Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

I totally agree with you , @Jedichic98

It is on my whishlist for s11 and imo it also  would be about time as characters can live more their lives outside the ship and it is apparently starting to happen from what we have read from trs so far, which makes me happy about!

With exception of Raj , everyone is paired with their beloved significant and I really want to see much more in shamy and howerdette cases ( no offense about lenny, only personal preference) and also about Raj beyond romantic stuff. Well, I also wish Raj finds his happiness path, honestly.

Anyway ,imo there are lots of individual stuff from each character that would potencially  be interisting to see and find more things about. If these two seasons might be the last ones, it would be a perfect way to  give such a perfect ending to the growth process of these adorable nerds and their offspring too in case of howardette and who knows from other babies by the ending time of the show.

Looking foward to know everything on and out of screen and also what showrunner and writers might come up about shamy and others characters too. This is really exciting to be a tbbt fan these days!

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

I'm super excited for this season, so far it's sounding amazing !!

As for PP, someone on here suggested a while back that he might return to Sheldon the night before his wedding ? If that is the case I'm hopeful it might be a cute "I'm proud of you son " moment - As in Sheldon is pleased with how things have panned out for him and realises that Amy really is the key to his happiness, as he's so happy/content to be marrying her ?!! ......I'm a huge PP fan, I love that character ! 

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

6 hours ago, bfm said:

I think he was just setting up the joke, the crux of the joke is that many expect a confrontation - anger, yelling etc., - but then you get a hug...

It's sensible of Amy to give her a hug and thank her in public whatever she thinks in private. She's obviously had time to think about the situation. Wanting to 'disappear' Ramona was how she felt three months previously. Ramona isn't going away at least until she's finished her post-doc and she might still work a lot with Sheldon. Animosity wouldn't help Sheldon at all and the gossips at the university would have a field day. I'm waiting to see Amy's face from an angle the others can't see. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Anyway, I wouldn't be so sure he will be in in one of the very next episodes, he seems to have a very busy schedule, so probably they had to book him ahead of time. In S. 7 they had to tape SW episode he was in out of order (many weeks in advance) also to work around his schedule. Let's see, maybe instead he is in 11.5 and already working on it, LOL!

Any episode in the first half would be ideal for that cause in the second half the taping and broadcast dates are much closer together (though they managed in S7). In S9 they had taped the episode 3 or 4 weeks ahead of broadcasting with no fuss. There's enough room to  move around the sweeps episodes as well as we've with 9x07 as well. So something this year would be my guess.

2 hours ago, Soopysue said:

I'm super excited for this season, so far it's sounding amazing !!

As for PP, someone on here suggested a while back that he might return to Sheldon the night before his wedding ? If that is the case I'm hopeful it might be a cute "I'm proud of you son " moment - As in Sheldon is pleased with how things have panned out for him and realises that Amy really is the key to his happiness, as he's so happy/content to be marrying her ?!! ......I'm a huge PP fan, I love that character ! 

I hope it's something like that as well. Though I can easily see Sheldon being freaked out by something surrounding the preparations or wedding or something. He's a bundle of anxiety issues sometimes. Not that I'd think he has doubts about marriage itself but there could easily be a little thing that could worry him enough to bring Jedi PP in, like someone says something or someone's coming to the wedding or whatever that he needs some reassurance from.

Like in 9x11: he was sure of his decision to finally make love with Amy but he was still worried he might ruin it somehow so there was a bit of pep talk from PP cause deep down Sheldon knew it was the right decision. <3

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1

My first thought on Proton was him appearing to Sheldon on the night before his wedding to say goodbye because Sheldon shouldn't need him anymore.  It would be a tidy way to tie up the story concept of Proton continuing to be a presence in Sheldon's subconscious.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

My first thought on Proton was him appearing to Sheldon on the night before his wedding to say goodbye because Sheldon shouldn't need him anymore.

I hope not, because that would mean no BN anymore. :( 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

My first thought on Proton was him appearing to Sheldon on the night before his wedding to say goodbye because Sheldon shouldn't need him anymore.  It would be a tidy way to tie up the story concept of Proton continuing to be a presence in Sheldon's subconscious.

@vonmar, I love your idea! It would be so awesome as it would also show Sheldon has really grown up and matured as he and Amy bonded more.  Crossing fingers for be something beautiful and moving as your idea sounds. :)

Anyway , here is my first thought as I read about PP appearance this season. It would be something more anxious in a good way rather doubts as I m with those that dont believe Sheldon would have any doubts about getting married. My thought was about Sheldon to want suprise Amy with something she loves in their wedding and he could be not sure if he would do it in a nice way. Like something  from Litle house in praire quotes in their vows or included in the wedding theme and PP would assure him Amy would love it for his idea and for his caring for something she enjoys. It was what came up in my mind, even not much likely to happen :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1
  • Koala Face 2

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

I was thinking a similar thought. I have four possible scenarios. He appears to Sheldon because he doesn't need him any more. Sheldon tells Amy about him and she dreams about him or the two of them.  Amy and him discuss having children or Amy turns up pregnant. For the record I doubt Amy gets pregnant in season 11, just speculating. I can see this being a big deal for Sheldon to process. Lastly, Sheldon gets cold feet. Of all of possibilities the first seem the most likely.

Edited by Carey
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, vonmar said:

Would it be possible for PP to appear before... Leonard?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Would it be possible for PP to appear before... Leonard?

As the premise is that the now deceased Proton exists in Sheldon's subconscious, I don't see how.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

As the premise is that the now deceased Proton exists in Sheldon's subconscious, I don't see how.

He can exist in anybody's subconscious.

6 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

This Proton is a very specific Sheldon manifestation.  Why would they slide Proton into someone else's subconscious?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

This Proton is a very specific Sheldon manifestation.  Why would they slide Proton into someone else's subconscious?

Because it's a comedy and Leonard is married to the hot girl that PP really likes. 

Being in Leonard's dreams with Penny there isn't quite Angie Dickensen, but it's close!

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, vonmar said:

It would be except getting married is not the challenging part. Being married is. Especially when the little ones come along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

It would be except getting married is not the challenging part. Being married is. Especially when the little ones come along.

When the little ones become big ones it gets even more challenging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

:shok: Yes, I have experienced this. :shok:

Imagine the parents  replaced with Shamy:

tit9nxmmouxsesmjgper.jpg.5e9c6295bc2b236c22103f34672950a6.jpg

26 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Amen, teenagers can be the pitts.

Edited by Carey
  • Like 2

Parenthood is a double edged sword.  One minute, you're looking at them with a smile on you face and tears in your eyes thinking, "Slow down!  You're growing up too fast!"  

And the next, you're pissed and thinking, "OMG!!  Aren't you 18 and out of my house yet!?"

I'm also well aware that when they move out, I'll be dancing with glee in the yard but by the end of the night, I'll be curled up in a ball in their bedroom bawling my eyes out because my babies are gone.

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

16 hours ago, joyceraye said:

At least anybody who has seen/met him.

13 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

I'll be dancing with glee in the yard

In your underwear? :icon_biggrin: 

lennydance01-1004.gif.a7135f341308d0ff5c5be8ceaa170793.gif.73e7ed2510df6aec1f8d89f882416de8.gif

• Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

48 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Happy monday! -7 days to Shamy engagement...Times flies, I can't believe this week the show will already have 5 episodes in the sack, let's hope they are all funny and good! Today I got my S. 10 DVD copy delivered, so I plan a full re-watch of the best Shamy season ever before September 25th, so I'll be ready for the premiere!

YAY! Only one week!! ["The Final Countdown" plays muffled in the background]

I also wanted to rewatch S10 before the S11 premiere - not sure I have time for that but we'll see.

At least I finished reading the Shamy S7 thread which was a lot of fun even though the season was pretty tough on many fans. It was interesting to see where everyone's mind was back then and how accurate (or not) their predictions and wishes would turn out. haha

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Done my re-watch and I am ready and raring to go!

Fingers crossed we get a season as good as the last one. There are clearly some good things to potentially look forward to so I am hopeful! :)

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 2

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Happy monday! -7 days to Shamy engagement...Times flies, I can't believe this week the show will already have 5 episodes in the sack, let's hope they are all funny and good! Today I got my S. 10 DVD copy delivered, so I plan a full re-watch of the best Shamy season ever before September 25th, so I'll be ready for the premiere!

2 hours ago, April said:

YAY! Only one week!! ["The Final Countdown" plays muffled in the background]

I also wanted to rewatch S10 before the S11 premiere - not sure I have time for that but we'll see.

At least I finished reading the Shamy S7 thread which was a lot of fun even though the season was pretty tough on many fans. It was interesting to see where everyone's mind was back then and how accurate (or not) their predictions and wishes would turn out. haha

40 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Done my re-watch and I am ready and raring to go!

Fingers crossed we get a season as good as the last one. There are clearly some good things to potentially look forward to so I am hopeful! :)

I can't wait!!! Only a week left. I have rewatched most on season 8, 9 and 10. By the way the bloopers for season ten are great. My favorite one is the first night Shamy spend the night in 4b. JIm kept cracking up when he was suppose to roll over while snoring. Good stuff, reminded me of the spanking bloopers. 

My favorite scene, beside the proposal itself, is the conversation and kiss in 10.23. 

• Like 9

I have done my rewatch too. One week left for those première spoilers be on screen, it is really exciting!

Reallly looking foward to watching everything on detail, especially that handholding moment we saw from promo pics. Their faces mirror so much hapiness! <3

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1