Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

4 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Any German speakers please correct my spelling if necessary.

I'm not a German speaker (although I wish I was), but Google translate says it is Englisch. Gut.

As for travelling to NJ, he could have got there by train (his preferred mode of travel) in less than 5 hours.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I booked a flight to London once and had to fly from Indianapolis to Minneapolis, and then back out. It made NO sense to me.

You think that's bad?

Check out this case, of a student flying from Sheffield to Essex (a direct journey of 190 miles by train), via Berlin (890 miles ONE WAY), because it was cheaper!

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/teenager-flies-from-sheffield-to-essex-via-berlin-because-it-is-cheaper-than-getting-the-train-a6837836.html

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

It's even more glorious in gif form:

lookback.gif.26d67ff3966eeef52a770f588b5e81de.gif

That double-take/look back...

59e0ade85a8be_giphy(1).gif.9f1bee5c92af284e4faff79476e0dc27.gif

You found the gif I was looking for! :dancer:

serious-thanks.gif.b57689aa5f59f1519a487bc07883a578.gif

• Like 1

So beautiful <33 For me, they are the perfect example of soulmates. And since i believe in soulmates very much, this makes me love shamy a thousand times more. I believe they would find each other and be together not matter the situation or time. Of course, you could date several people in your life and even like several ones (in different ways), but only one will be perfect for you. Only one will be the perfect fit. Sheldon and Amy are the perfect fit for each other. 

Oh, and btw..i couldn't comment on the episode this week because i was on vacation the whole week and was lots of fun. But i finally saw the episode yesterday and i really liked, tho, it wasn't one of my favorites (i think we couldve had more shamy moments and maybe a very passionate kiss at the end), and also that storyline with Raj and Stuart in a war to see who would be with bernadette's friend was kind of not funny..

my favorite moment was to see again how amazing is the fact that amy understands sheldon so well. Even if sheldon himself wasn't making any much of sense in the whole apple juice talk lol, she knew exactly was going on with him. And i love everything about this. 

Another favorite moment was the 'whatev' part haha. I loved both Mayim and Jim expressions in this whole scene haha. And of course, the jazz dream sequence and the final scene with all the sheldons together. Jim was so amazing again. 

I expected a little more of this episode, but i'm happy they talked more about the wedding and the talk about the possible weding dates <3 And i'm still waiting for more 'Fun with Flags' this season. :)

shamy1.gif

shamy2.gif

11 hours ago, spidergirl said:

*thumbs up to everyting you said*

Look at the way Sheldon looked at Amy. She really caught his eye, hehe! <3

tumblr_inline_o7p6q3dzHI1u3uj14_540.jpg

my heart. my shamy heart. :girlinlove::girlinlove:

Edited by shamytbbt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

5 minutes ago, shamytbbt said:

So beautiful <33 For me, they are the perfect example of soulmates. And since i believe in soulmates very much, this makes me love shamy a thousand times more. I believe they would find each other and be together not matter the situation or time. Of course, you could date several people in your life and even like several ones (in different ways), but only one will be perfect for you. Only one will be the perfect fit. Sheldon and Amy are the perfect fit for each other. 

Oh, and btw..i couldn't comment on the episode this week because i was on vacation the whole week and was lots of fun. But i finally saw the episode yesterday and i really liked, tho, it wasn't one of my favorites (i think we couldve had more shamy moments and maybe a very passionate kiss at the end), and also that storyline with Raj and Stuart in a war to see who would be with bernadette's friend was kind of not funny..

my favorite moment was to see again how amazing is that fact that amy understands sheldon so well. Even if sheldon himself wasn't making any much of sense in the whole appel juice talk lol, she knew exactly was going on with him. And i love everything about this. 

Another favorite moment was the 'whatev' part haha. I loved both Mayim and Jim expressions in this whole scene haha. And of course, the jazz dream sequence and the final scene with all the sheldons together. Jim was so amazing again. 

I expected a little more of this episode, but i'm happy they talked more about the wedding and the talk about the possible weding dates <3 And i'm still waiting for mroe 'Fun with Flasg's this season. :)

shamy1.gif

shamy2.gif

Agree so much with you about the understanding from Amy to Sheldon in that scene. Actually ther facial expression as Sheldon tried to explain what happened was imo the  perfect mixing of patience, compreeehsion and that feeling of you know what could be coming from your significant other. She listened more than spoke as she knew he would take his time :)

Btw I could live with a messy hair Sheldon often! That hair was adorably dirty and messy! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Btw I could live with a messy hair Sheldon often! That hair was adorably dirty and messy! :icon_cheesygrin:

It reminded me so much of his "sex on a stick" look from that S7 episode. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

4 minutes ago, April said:

It reminded me so much of his "sex on a stick" look from that S7 episode. lol

Here you go:-

• Like 3

Have you guys seen the promo pics for 11x05? there are a couple in there where sheldon just looks so in love with his lady. 

• Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 2

17 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

Have you guys seen the promo pics for 11x05? there are a couple in there where sheldon just looks so in love with his lady. 

YESSSS!! They are super cute!! :D

I hope there's an official source here soon.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

Yes!! These promo killed me of feelings , they are so in love! :wub:

I must say I love both, Sheldon and Amy. But these looks he gives to Amy nowdays make me feel so proud of Sheldon. He came from a long way and he is so happy. And  Amy as well.  Every minute I have had dedicated to this show was and still is so worthy! 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

19 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Agree so much with you about the understanding from Amy to Sheldon in that scene. Actually ther facial expression as Sheldon tried to explain what happened was imo the  perfect mixing of patience, compreeehsion and that feeling of you know what could be coming from your significant other. She listened more than spoke as she knew he would take his time :)

Yeah..like in several moments of season 10 we saw how amazing and unique is the understanding from Amy to Sheldon..and now we saw again in this episode. Doesnt matter the situation, she always knows what is going on with him and the things to say to calm him. One of my favorite moments is on 10x04 when sheldon was in the hallway. She already knew what to say to him. We all know how Sheldon is with big changes. And it is amazing to see all his development, especially because of Amy. In 10x04 they start to living together when Amy had to leave her apartment (a big step for Sheldon), and then sharing the toothbrush holder (another BIG step for him), leaving his spot on the couch, and then Sheldon deciding that he wanted to stay living with Amy. That scene melted my heart. It as so beautiful and so shamy! <3

shamy4.gif

shamy5.gif

ps.: yes! messy hair sheldon is something i for sure wouldn't mind to see more often :icon_cheesygrin:

1 hour ago, Jedichic98 said:

:girlinlove:Do you mean this one?

shamy new 2.png

Edited by shamytbbt
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 3

46 minutes ago, shamytbbt said:

ps.: yes! messy hair Sheldon is something I for sure wouldn't mind to see more often :icon_cheesygrin:

Not forgetting messy hair Amy. :icon_biggrin: 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while...I loved last week's episode! I liked the premiere too but I found the third episode more entertaining. Shamy were adorable as always. I think my favourite part was Sheldon asking Amy to take control of the wedding planning...Think about it: Sheldon giving control over to somebody else and about something that involved him directly! He tried to make things work but it was too stressful for him so he trusts Amy with the organising. Of course he still wants his Star Trek suit :D. I'm very curious about when the wedding will take place. June is a lucky month for weddings/marriages but now that Amy has said this I can't help but think it won't happen then.

I see Sheldon's flip flop story is quite popular but I was so thoroughly disgusted that I couldn't bother with laughing.

I'm looking forward to Howard and Amy in 11.5 and of course Sheldon in Amy's lab! It looks like it's going to be an awesome episode! Can't wait :)

• Like 7
  • It's a Tiara 1

13 minutes ago, Judith said:

I see Sheldon's flip flop story is quite popular but I was so thoroughly disgusted that I couldn't bother with laughing.

That and Jim's delivery was what made it so funny to me. I felt so sorry for Sheldon but also couldn't stop laughing. ahahaha

16 minutes ago, Judith said:

I'm looking forward to Howard and Amy in 11.5 and of course Sheldon in Amy's lab! It looks like it's going to be an awesome episode! Can't wait :)

Same!! The promo pictures with them already look adorable. <3

• Like 6

8 hours ago, shamytbbt said:

Yeah..like in several moments of season 10 we saw how amazing and unique is the understanding from Amy to Sheldon..and now we saw again in this episode. Doesnt matter the situation, she always knows what is going on with him and the things to say to calm him. One of my favorite moments is on 10x04 when sheldon was in the hallway. She already knew what to say to him. We all know how Sheldon is with big changes. And it is amazing to see all his development, especially because of Amy. In 10x04 they start to living together when Amy had to leave her apartment (a big step for Sheldon), and then sharing the toothbrush holder (another BIG step for him), leaving his spot on the couch, and then Sheldon deciding that he wanted to stay living with Amy. That scene melted my heart. It as so beautiful and so shamy! <3

shamy4.gif

shamy5.gif

ps.: yes! messy hair sheldon is something i for sure wouldn't mind to see more often :icon_cheesygrin:

:girlinlove:Do you mean this one?

shamy new 2.png

Love it!! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shamytbbt said:

shamy new 2.png

@mirs1 want to do another's poll? Amy has said she wants a June wedding on a cliff, overlooking the ocean at sunset.

Absolutely,  it's June, I have already cleared my calendar for the season 11 finale! 

Can an you say RED HERRING! No way,  they really didn't think we would buy that!!!

Edited by Carey
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Carey said:

@mirs1 want to do another's poll? Amy has said she wants a June wedding on a cliff, overlooking the ocean at sunset.

Absolutely,  it's June, I have already cleared my calendar for the season 11 finale! 

Can an you say RED HERRING! No way,  they really didn't think we would buy that!!!

So, if I understand correctly, the question would be: "Is the June date a red herring"?

Mmm...at the moment I buy the June date, because of what Holland* said in the post premiere interview. He said there are good chances the wedding is this season, but it isn't set in stone. That sits well, IMO, with a possible S. 11 finale date but it leaves enough leverage for the fact that, if something else comes up story wise, it can still be moved till the beginning of S. 12, possibly for the premiere.

* I know show runners say a lot of things, some of which are not 100% accurate, but, for the purposes of this post, I chose to believe, LOL!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

So, if I understand correctly, the question would be: "Is the June date a red herring"?

Mmm...at the moment I buy the June date, because of what Holland* said in the post premiere interview. He said there are good chances the wedding is this season, but it isn't set in stone. That sits well, IMO, with a possible S. 11 finale date but it leaves enough leverage for the fact that, if something else comes up story wise, it can still be moved till the beginning of S. 12, possibly for the premiere.

*I know show runners say a lot of things, some of which are not 100% accurate, but, for the purposes of this post, I chose to believe, LOL!

Because of that, I gave a like to your post , hehe! ;)

I buy June but not buy it at  100 % for reasons I had explained earlier. However, if shamy get married in season finale, I would really love that! :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

* I know show runners say a lot of things, some of which are not 100% accurate, but, for the purposes of this post, I chose to believe, LOL!

Yes, that is correct.  

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Shamy in episode 11.05 :shy:

111252_WB_0593b.thumb.jpg.2fbb30c3b43af1d5ccf9e4ecaca165d7.jpg

111252_WB_0384b.thumb.jpg.2c82a6e1bfe75fcede6ef8994ba54698.jpg

seat42f.com

What wonderful way of getting back here in the morning! Two masterpiece pics from Shamy ❤

Thanks so much for sharing these, @luminous :)

• Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 2

I love me some Sheldon in "heart eyes mode":

111252_WB_0617b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 2

Happy new episode day, shamies!

Looking foward to seeing everything about it! BTW, I just love this shamy pic: Science and them happy together, it is all what I want! :wub:

111252_WB_0384b.jpg.433486207374f6ab276dfceb9b3fb84e.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, April said:

I love me some Sheldon in "heart eyes mode":

111252_WB_0617b.jpg

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Happy new episode day, shamies!

Looking foward to seeing everything about it! BTW, I just love this shamy pic: Science and them happy together, it is all what I want! :wub:

111252_WB_0384b.jpg.433486207374f6ab276dfceb9b3fb84e.jpg

So much koala face going on here, what is happening? LOL!

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 3