Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Happy new episode day my fellow Shamies!

Can't wait to see a bit of Howard and Sheldon interacting and hopefully bonding a bit!

It's those rarer seen pairings that always fascinate me and can be really refreshing depending on the storyline! :)

• Like 7
  • It's a Tiara 1

31 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Can't wait to see a bit of Howard and Sheldon interacting and hopefully bonding a bit!

It's those rarer seen pairings that always fascinate me and can be really refreshing depending on the storyline! :)

I've also always been a fan of those Sheldon and Howard episodes! Jim and Simon have such great chemestry and it also always brings out some wonderful nuances to their characters. <3

• Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 1

6 minutes ago, April said:

I've also always been a fan of those Sheldon and Howard episodes! Jim and Simon have such great chemestry and it also always brings out some wonderful nuances to their characters. <3

Yeah I am a big fan of when they went to Texas for example and I did laugh at them trying to get that drone working. Of course there was that heartfelt moment when he tried to console Howard after his Mother died by saying his friends were there for him.

I really think there is a lot of untapped potential with their friendship, though I know it will probably never get to the place I would like to see it get to because them having conflict moments is a comedy thing they can't give up. But it's the more friendlier comedy and also heartfelt moments let's say that I enjoy most between them, if that makes any sense.

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 1

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Really looking foward to seeing Jim and Simon interaction. Jim and Simon are my fav  male actors from the show and I think they have an incredible chemestry! It has not been many times that Sheldon and Howard interact much in plots  but when they do I love these episodes. I hope this one is going a great one too.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

I would like to say that I enjoy bold Sheldon, hehe! His face cracked me up! :icon_cheesygrin:

f0db0452-a902-44b9-bf3e-4c2069a5f859.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

sham_102.gif.dcb8d8947281df956586d07121a7cb70.gif

Yeah. Once a geek, always a nerd or the other way around? :shy:

• Like 6

A few Shamy/ Sheldon/ Amy thoughts from 11.04:

* Could not help myself of thinking that Amy thought of a little version of Sheldon in cold open, hehe!

* I just love hearing Sheldon saying Amy's name: it is said with heart and soul :wub:

* It was so in sync the look Sheldon and Howard gave to Raj as he spoke about his dad offer to visit the Keck telescope! Raj is hopelessly silly, lol!

* Baby Sheldon mention by Raj was sweet and funny.

* Best part of Amy and Leonard interaction was sassy Amy did another appearance on the show! Love Sassy Amy!

* Loosen up Sheldon rocks, LOL! I love how bold our Sheldon is getting about some stuff these days and watching his excited face as he speed up cracked me up so much!

Anyway, I am so ready for next episode! :)

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 2

11 hours ago, spidergirl said:

I would like to say that I enjoy bold Sheldon, hehe! His face cracked me up! :icon_cheesygrin:

Love this GIF, I really hope we can get more of Sheldon's driving.

I kept watching his hands, moving constantly but still never too far from the ten o'clock and two o'clock.  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

It is table reading day as next tuesday is tape day. I hope we get a good sneak peek from writers room. Hopefully it might have good shamy stuff :)

images2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

14 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

It is table reading day as next tuesday is tape day. I hope we get a good sneak peek from writers room. Hopefully it might have good shamy stuff :)

images2.jpg

They will tape 11.8, a third of the season is already gone! Fingers crossed we get some "goodies" this week, especially from our favourite power couple!

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 2

20 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I think her best unusual pairing is with Howard. Neil Diamond concert anyone?

It's promising but we haven't really seen enough of it yet. I mean their only major interaction was really Scavenger Hunt which was funny and and they got on well, but then a couple of years later then followed it up with some scenes in Fermentation Bifurcation at the wine tasting bar and it felt awkward as hell.

This is why next week is interesting because they are not only hanging out but working together. I'm not getting my hopes up too much because I did for this week's Sheldon/Howard storyline and I thought it was underwhelming and pretty disappointing if I am being totally honest.

I would like to see Amy develop a friendship with one of the guys in the group and Howard might be the best option for that but let's see how next week goes.

• Like 7

So guys, what do you think about the promo for the next episode? In the Shamy related scenes, Sheldon appears very nice and caring towards Amy, maybe too nice and caring, LOL! When he acts like that, he is usually up to something, and he wants something. I was wondering if it might have something to do with the fact he is not happy with Amy spending time working with Howard (for whatever reason it might be). I was thinking that he is trying to "win" her back with or, which for me sounds funnier, at some point he realizes what Penny is doing and he uses the tricks in the parenting book to make Amy do what he wants. TBH, though, I have zero parenting experience, so no idea what the book says and which parenting advises it gives.

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

So guys, what do you think about the promo for the next episode? In the Shamy related scenes, Sheldon appears very nice and caring towards Amy, maybe too nice and caring, LOL! When he acts like that, he is usually up to something, and he wants something. I was wondering if it might have something to do with the fact he is not happy with Amy spending time working with Howard (for whatever reason it might be). I was thinking that he is trying to "win" her back with or, which for me sounds funnier, at some point he realizes what Penny is doing and he uses the tricks in the parenting book to make Amy do what he wants. TBH, though, I have zero parenting experience, so no idea what the book says and which parenting advises it gives.

That would also be my guess that he is jealous she is in the lab with Howard and/or that he isn't able to spend as much time with her as he would like. Looks like he gives her a new journal? in the photos as a gift.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

Yeah I'm thinking he's trying to be caring and a supportive fiancé with Amy working so much .....although agree @mirs1 he looks VERY pleased with himself too pleased lol - I wonder if he's trying to butter Amy up and try to get his own way so she'll stay home with him more ? 

Im unsure where this book will come in - I assume Penny uses it to " get Sheldon to behave " (ugh yuk ) and act  in a more grown up way ? ( again ugh yuk ) So maybe it ties the two things in and Sheldon takes it a bit further to get what he wants with Amy ? I don't know - I hope it doesn't turn into a scene where Amy gets cross with him for an attempt at minipulation ? And I really really hope it doesn't turn into fabulous Penny works her magic on baby Sheldon !!!! Cause come on he's engaged to be married !!!!!! 

I think is going to be an interesting one and hopefully in a great way !

Not a yawn baby Sheldon with Mum Penny ! That's an old old senario that I feel has long past had its day ! 

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

That would also be my guess that he is jealous she is in the lab with Howards

Isn't being jealous of your partner being in a lab, with someone else, Howard's thing?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Isn't being jealous of your partner being in a lab, with someone else, Howard's thing?

Is it? I can't really remember that. I have seen Raj before jealous of the guys working on their guidance project.

Anyway by the sounds of the report in the TR thread Bernie, Raj and Sheldon are lonely/jealous. And jealousy has been a running theme this season for whatever reason and impacting several characters so far in different ways and stories.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Soopysue said:

I wonder if he's trying to butter Amy up

Is she wearing swim fins? :icon_biggrin: 

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Is it? I can't really remember that.

The Gorilla Experiment?

On 10/16/2017 at 12:23 AM, luminous said:

Shamy in episode 11.05 :shy:

111252_WB_0593b.thumb.jpg.2fbb30c3b43af1d5ccf9e4ecaca165d7.jpg

111252_WB_0384b.thumb.jpg.2c82a6e1bfe75fcede6ef8994ba54698.jpg

seat42f.com

Monday was Shamy lite, so really looking forward to this episode. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Lenny and Amy/Leonard stuff. So he gives her a gift and wants to pamper her? Yep, he's a little jealous and that is going to be a hoot.  

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

I live it here, I'm not sure about 11.5, but 11.6 seems a cute episode!

proton.jpg

• Like 7

I feel like I have got a better feel for 11.6 and their interactions from the pictures than I do for 11.5's pictures and the promo. 11.6 IMO you kind of know how its going to play out and I think you will probably get supportive Amy and also perhaps consoling Amy if he loses to WW. I'm expecting some sweet Shamy moments in that one.

11.5 is a mystery, I have no feel for how its going to play out and what their interactions might be like in that one.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I live it here, I'm not sure about 11.5, but 11.6 seems a cute episode!

proton.jpg

I just love how cute Sheldon is dressed up like PP. It would be a nice legacy from his favourite Science show in his childwood. And Haley and her brother would have a nice Science background from Dr uncle Sheldon, lol! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

And Haley and her brother would have a nice Science background from Dr uncle Sheldon, lol! 

To quote Sheldon:-

No, I will be Uncle Dr. Cooper.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

Guys, the sneak peeks for next episode are up and I laughed hard for two of the three shared.  The Shamy goodness is so funny and so Shamy esque that I wish we could watching the whole thing right now. The Science/Sex hint was really one of funniest Shamy things I have seen so far this season! Hardly can wait for Monday! :wub::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I know! I've rewatched the "beautiful science together" one three times already! He's just so flirty with her, and the innuendos! It reminds me of the "pun intended?" joke from season 4. And I'm glad it's not a petty jealous sheldon either, it's more a softer "but i need science/love too" it stems from him missing her brain, (and with that sneak peek I'm guessing something else :blush:

I can't wait till Monday now! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1