Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

S10 Shamy are back in all their adorableness and I couldn't be happier. After the season had been so lacklustre it's such a relief!!

TBBTdreamers.gif.0b7c575b1605109b16d874ab3eaee0f7.gif

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I am so happy for our babies, both episodes told by @brilliantfool seem so great! Thanks so much again, it is very appreciated! Shamy goodness in all their glory on screen is back! :wub:

What made me happier was Shamy did not eloped after all!! So glad both want a wedding ceremony as they were planning at first place. I just love how they get always in sync. It is our Shamy we are talking about! ❤

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Also...LHITP! Sheldon is such a cutie when he wants! Sorry things didn't turn out the way they wanted for the food poisoning, but I can't wait to see Amy's face for the birthday surprise he had planned!

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Sorry for my dirty mind, but does that mean cosplay in bed as well? After "HP makes things hotter" it's already kind of a tradition for her birthday LOL! I love that they are not limited to once-a-year anymore but I nevertheless still hope they "keep up" the tradition:-)

• Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

9 minutes ago, shamour said:

Sorry for my dirty mind, but does that mean cosplay in bed as well? After "HP makes things hotter" it's already kind of a tradition for her birthday LOL! I love that they are not limited to once-a-year anymore but I nevertheless still hope they "keep up" the tradition:-)

It's funny, we can start trying to guess next year theme, LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well first we had something they both liked, now something for Amy, so next year it will be Sheldon's turn - I guess Amy in her Nurse Chapel outfit :-D

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

39 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It's funny, we can start trying to guess next year theme, LOL!

Exactly! Our Shamy have more fun together than other couples with a more frequent sexual life which prooves what is more important is how you use the things life offers you  for be happy and not doing everything and in same way because it was suposed to satisfy everyone!

I love this couple so much! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl