The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Got to say Shamy look cute on the promos and sneak peaks and are really excited about that venue :) 

So much so it kind of makes me feel a bit foolish for being so dismissive of the venue and not thinking it was grand enough or thinking outside of the box enough in terms of picking a location when we got the spoilers. I think they would have been very happy with it and that's all that matters at the end of the day that they get the location they want for their special day, it's there's not mine lol

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

Looks like Shamy is gonna get a traditional wedding, like Chandler and Monica's in the Friends. 

Well, one of the weddings have to be more traditional. In a church, (Mary/Memaw will probably insist), not on the roof, in Vegas or in the park.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

Did I read the TR correctly? Did Sheldon invite Amy to take a shower with him??

Both of us had read the same, hehe!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Both of us had read the same, hehe!

Sheldon had an agenda for offering to shower with Amy. But knowing Amy, she'll accept it.  :icon_wink:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

I mean...

TBBT10x13a.gif.2f65cb2c552cfb877af9e415e2fa7bac.gifTBBT10x13b.gif.0ea0d6b01720568ea8a3f85b6b792b89.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

I had to go back and re-read that part several times....you know....just to make sure I'd read it correctly!!:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EggCoriander said:

That is what I read...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sah said:

That is what I read...

Is Sheldon growing or did he have another reason to shower with Amy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EggCoriander said:

LOL. He had a tenants assoc meeting with himself in the shower, and said Amy could join him the next time he had a meeting there. As an inducement for Amy to vote for him to remain as president of the tenants assoc it worked but he in no longer president.

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, pegcarr said:

LOL. He had a tenants assoc meeting with himself in the shower, and said Amy could join him the next time he had a meeting there. As an inducement for Amy to vote for him to remain as president of the tenants assoc it worked but he in no longer president.

So proof that they have intimate naked time together, even if it's not sex.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Is Sheldon growing or did he have another reason to shower with Amy?

Both. He wanted Amy's vote AND wanted to shower with her for other reasons. They have showered together in the past evidence suggests. Sheldon has grown a lot in recent years. Yes, he is showing growth in his ability to have intimacy  with his bride to be. 

• Like 3

BacheIor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy in the next episode! Mayim just said that in her IG stories!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • It's a Tiara 3

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

BacheIor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy int the next episode! Mayim just said that in her IG stories!!!

Yeees. That is why i came here just now.:icon_cheesygrin: So exciting!

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

BacheIor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy int the next episode! Mayim just said that in her IG stories!!!

So excited for this!

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

TBBTsquee.gif.3850eef9b51dc7f9c9c348d51acac3c9.gif

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

okay-its-happening.gif.96e367749944d941b80d84125f86519a.gifeverybodystaycalm.gif.6a3b0b9855b620f470a610deedb13c63.gif

lol been waiting ages for this story to happen! I'm excited to see what they have in store! :)

As someone who has missed seeing the girls together in scenes a lot this season this news makes me very happy :)

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

24 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

BacheIor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy in the next episode! Mayim just said that in her IG stories!!!

Omg!! I have been waiting so much for this!! 

a_88.gif.26e317850a0fee3311e96d000af959e7.gif.51f964c4d6cc3a543d4e62a63ce02830.gif

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

I'm fully expecting the girls party to be way funnier than the boys one, with the guys one you could get drama or bickering.

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

200wg.gif.bd204a22fd155ae88c88b1ff24f5be73.gif

I'm happy for the bachelor party but mostly because I expect lots of cute Shamy!

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I'm fully expecting the girls party to be way funnier than the boys one, with the guys one you could get drama or bickering.

Yeah, historicaIIy bacheIor parties don't end weII in TBBT worId, whiIe this wiII be the first bacheIorette party in the show and, given Amy's ideas for Bernie's one, I can't wait for it!

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

This'll be when we see Georgie and Missy,possibly Missy's husband and whichever of Amy's female cousins are still alive, I bet. Then they needn't cast them for the wedding.

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

13 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah, historicaIIy bacheIor parties don't end weII in TBBT worId, whiIe this wiII be the first bacheIorette party in the show and, given Amy's ideas for Bernie's one, I can't wait for it!

Indeed! Given that Amy's idea for homemade cookies for Penny, can not wait for her party! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah you could easily see the guys party get derailed by say a Kripke or a WW. I have less fears about that with the girls.

• Like 7