[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Just now, Jonny said:

Yeah you could easily see the guys party get derailed by say a Kripke or a WW. I have less fears about that with the girls.

Yeah, this party is for Amy, so there won't be Penis shaped cookies or naked mud wrestling like she suggested for Penny's party.  :icon_wink:

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I'm fully expecting the girls party to be way funnier than the boys one, with the guys one you could get drama or bickering.

just take a peek at Howard’s lol...which, incidentally, Sheldon seemed to enjoy complete with knocking back a few drinks! I have no problem believing he would sign off on a bachelor party of his own!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

just take a peek at Howard’s lol...which, incidentally, Sheldon seemed to enjoy complete with knocking back a few drinks! I have no problem believing he would sign off on a bachelor party of his own!

This! I laugh so much everytime I rewatch Howard's bachelor party, it had a sequence of funny non sense events, lol! I hope Sheldon be a funny one too, with his quirks and schedules love! Man, Mayim made my day what is shipper related! Thanks , girl! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I love drunk Sheldon! I hope he returns...so funny :)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, I Miss Dan said:

I would imagine that the livingroom in 4A set will go to the museum they have of their favorite shows at the studio--people will want to sit in Sheldon's seat for quite a few years to come.

They have a museum? I will add this to my must see list. Also, it would be fun to sit in Sheldon's seat. I Hope this can be possible some day. When Sheldon was thrilled about the possibility of sitting in a chair that Albert Einstein sat in this would be how I would feel about sitting in a chair that Jim Parsons sat it in. Wow!! This would be the best thing ever in my book.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sah said:

They have a museum? I will add this to my must see list. Also, it would be fun to sit in Sheldon's seat. I Hope this can be possible some day. When Sheldon was thrilled about the possibility of sitting in a chair that Albert Einstein sat in this would be how I would feel about sitting in a chair that Jim Parsons sat it in. Wow!! This would be the best thing ever in my book.

The Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC. has a popular culture exhibit.  Movie, TV, music, sports and other artifacts are displayed there.

Warner Bros. might what to keep it for themselves.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In Jim's IG story he's doing a funny little dance....maybe he's rehearsing for Sheldon's bachelor party!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway..so excited for this one ( thanks to Mayim for the info!:) )

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, amethyst said:

In Jim's IG story he's doing a funny little dance....maybe he's rehearsing for Sheldon's bachelor party!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Amy's will be a hoot, with Penny and Bernie planning. Betting nothing weird happens, Sheldon's, I'm skeptical.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

This'll be when we see Georgie and Missy,possibly Missy's husband and whichever of Amy's female cousins are still alive, I bet. Then they needn't cast them for the wedding.

I hope so. This will be a great way to introduce Georgie and make Sheldon's bachelor party a comedy gold with him teasing or bringing stories from the past. 

I would like to think that writers had already learned their lesson in doing lenny's wedding where they crammed to introduce new characters in one episode. I hope they will introduce shamy's family members one by one before the actual wedding. 

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TBBTFanatic_Grace said:

I hope so. This will be a great way to introduce Georgie and make Sheldon's bachelor party a comedy gold with him teasing or bringing stories from the past. 

I would like to think that writers had already learned their lesson in doing lenny's wedding where they crammed to introduce new characters in one episode. I hope they will introduce shamy's family members one by one before the actual wedding. 

Yes please!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EggCoriander said:

So proof that they have intimate naked time together, even if it's not sex.

It has been always in my headcanon, that Shamy do all the intimate stuff like the rest of them, just they only had sex four times, according to Sheldon. 

I mean, look at them in their sleep, so comfortable and relax, like some one who already got married.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, amethyst said:

I thought the same when I watched the video, it was such a "peculiar" dance, a Texan one maybe? Here it is, for those who have not seen Jim's stories, thanks @luminous!

9 hours ago, luminous said:

From Jim's IG story :icon_wink:

jimparsonsinstastory2018-03-07.gif.9c3f76611acad903188acec5e5a6d362.gif

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I thought the same when I watched the video, it was such a "peculiar" dance, a Texan one maybe? Here it is, for those who have not seen Jim's stories, thanks @luminous!

Thanks for sharing this here, @mirs1! It seems a Texan one: bachelor party with some dancing? Hope so! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Hello Shamies :)

I think I will not sleep this night :icon_lol: So excited about this episode!

And after yesterdays news (Mayim and Jim IG story) yaaaay super excited part of the whole show's history :victory:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, TBBTFanatic_Grace said:

I hope so, I think it was too crammed and guest star power just took over and overwhelmed the story. We shall see what they have in store, but it's clear they are going to have some family from both sides at the wedding.

If I was a writer I would introduce Amy's parents before the wedding and also give Amy a storyline to go along with it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

It looks more like Irish dancing.....

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Yeah an Irish jig like in Riverdance lol

I always think about the one in Father Ted in that caravan, so it can be done for comedy purposes lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

That's got country line dancing written all over it...

• Like 5

Maybe the bachelor party is at country bar he was at last season when he forgot where he went? I can see them do a lot of pre-taping for this episode and if Kaley's sister is on set you usually know there is some dancing involved because she seems to be Chuck's go to person for that so something to watch out for.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kathy2611 said:

Yes my first impression was that too... but cowboy dance is more possible, and this is just a small part of the dance moves :victory:

• Like 2