[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

Omg Shamy were so cute! I don't like Kripke but he wasn't in the episode a lot and I loved everything about their storyline! I'm glad we know for sure the wedding will happen at the end of this season because I don't think I can wait much longer!

• Like 5

I am loving Young Sheldon! I was so heartbroken for Sheldon after he was crushed by his first crush; but he found his true equal in Amy.  I wonder if Tam will be at Sheldon's wedding and what happened to him? 

And Sheldon so totally secretly loves geology.

"Geode, Geode, Geode. That's fun to say... I kiss girls now."

• Like 3
  • It's a Tiara 1

48 minutes ago, Judith said:

Omg Shamy were so cute! I don't like Kripke but he wasn't in the episode a lot and I loved everything about their storyline! I'm glad we know for sure the wedding will happen at the end of this season because I don't think I can wait much longer!

They were so adorable in this episode. The back and forth banter was perfect, I loved that Sheldon was dismayed at Kripke for taking the date he and Amy wanted. I loved that he jumped in and helped Leonard clean the barrels and how excited he was to inform Amy the place was now available for the date they needed. I am glad they are getting married sooner than later. All the wedding stuff we will get to see coming up will be amazing!

Edited by Sah
  • Like 8
  • It's a Tiara 1

I agree, Sheldon and Amy were adorable in this episode.The banter was awesome and I just love the way our Amy voice her opinion when something is too much, like having Kripke singing in her and Sheldon wedding, LOL! Also liked they could pick the planetarium as option for the wedding venue. And a japanese garden is always a beautiful place for such intimate ceremony too. So exciting, their wedding is getting so close!!:)

Btw, could be those wedding invitation cards be more cute? They are just perfect, it was so nice we could see them on detail in Alex IG stories. Mayim's smile as she showed them as she was wearing Amy's outfit was too cute for words!

For last I really enjoyed Leonard and Sheldon interaction as they were cleaning those barrels together.  Leonard tried his best to make amends with Sheldon  for the membership exclusivity issue. The truth is both are different people in many ways, sometimes Leonard can not put up with Sheldon for his quirks and all but in end when he feels he might have hurt him, he cares as he is one of those who understands his  bestfriend. For me it was very meaningful of how much these two care for each other as Sheldon, as it can be seen in barrels scene, he also can not see Leonard is in trouble for him either . Really enjoyed to watch tonight those two friends we have been watching their ups and downs for 11 years by now really bonding when they feel they need to :)

• Like 8
  • Koala Face 1

ReaIIy nice episode! I Iiked Shamy, of course, and SheInard was strong in this one too! I Iiked the part were SheIdon mentioned wedding vows, so they are not going with just "I dos", we'II hear wedding vows!

BTW, I got a new profile image, thanks to AIex Ayers!!!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

ReaIIy nice episode! I Iiked Shamy, of course, and SheInard was strong in this one too! I Iiked the part were SheIdon mentioned wedding vows, so they are not going with just "I dos", we'II hear wedding vows!

Hope we get those vows on screen indeed! How exciting will it be? :wub:

Btw, love your profile image! Shamy brains scans touching like they were kissing... I would kiss who from writers crew  had this fabulous idea!!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I love that you did that!

I thought the save the date cards were perfect with the kissing brains. Shamy were always attracted to each others brilliant mind first and foremost. 

• Like 3
  • It's a Tiara 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Adorable episode... :wub:

Do you think Amy almost cried when she heard Kripke booked their date? :cray:

I love that Sheldon went immediately to Kripke...(He was in the same t shirt, so he did not wait for it the next day) 

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

46 minutes ago, KDLivi said:

Adorable episode... :wub:

Do you think Amy almost cried when she heard Kripke booked their date? :cray:

I love that Sheldon went immediately to Kripke...(He was in the same t shirt, so he did not wait for it the next day) 

Loved it :)

Edited by Sah
  • Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

43 minutes ago, Sah said:

I love that Sheldon went immediately to Kripke...(He was in the same t shirt, so he did not wait for it the next day

Of course he went straight to Kripke, Sheldon is compulsive when he wants something. The perfect date and now he can't have the perfect place on that date. The only thing is that Kripke isn't like the gang and won't back down unless he gets what he wants. In some ways, he's just like Sheldon. In this case Kripke won.  :icon_neutral:

• Like 2

Loving the new avatar @mirs1 :)

I thought Shamy were cute in this one, loved seeing their excitement as they gave the save the date invites out. Of course the invites were very 'them' lol, I don't see any other couple doing something like that, very cute!

Both seemed happy with the venue and Amy's upset reaction at it being already booked felt very real. The way it was edited you could say that Sheldon wasn't happy that Amy was upset and so he went round there.  lol i'm not saying he definitely went around there straight away and was going to sort it out because he was upset that his Amy was upset but that's what I am going to choose to go with :) 

Happy in the end that Amy put a stop to Kripke's demands, they were clearly unreasonable and it wasn't worth having the perfect venue if the mood or atmosphere might be ruined by Kripke.

So we know the date, just got to see where it happens :)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I thought Shamy were cute in this one, loved seeing their excitement as they gave the save the date invites out. Of course the invites were very 'them' lol, I don't see any other couple doing something like that, very cute!

Both seemed happy with the venue and Amy's upset reaction at it being already booked felt very real. The way it was edited you could say that Sheldon wasn't happy that Amy was upset and so he went round there.  lol i'm not saying he definitely went around there straight away and was going to sort it out because he was upset that his Amy was upset but that's what I am going to choose to go with :) 

Happy in the end that Amy put a stop to Kripke's demands, they were clearly unreasonable and it wasn't worth having the perfect venue if the mood or atmosphere might be ruined by Kripke.

Shamy was just being Shamy. 

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Yup....i really like the planetarium idea ;)

• Like 4

To me, it seemed all three couples were happy and that's a rarity. Although Howard and Bernadette were worn out, even with Raj's help. Overall, I think Shamy was the happiest even with having to deal with Kripke's demands.  :icon_wink:

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

So Bachelorette party, any ideas what we might get? Trip to Vegas like the girls have been to before? Girls night out at a bar or two somewhere? Maybe something more quiet but still entertaining at one of the apartments?

Do we think it will just be the three girls or will someone else tag along or be invited?

So excited, but no real feel for what they are going to do. Could be fun to make some guesses or predictions :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

So Bachelorette party, any ideas what we might get?

Maybe they all go down to the Korean baths and wash each other. :icon_biggrin: 

Or, maybe they'll go to a Native American sweat lodge, take peyote, roll around in the mud, and paint fertility symbols on Amy’s naked body. :icon_biggrin: 

ETA: I'd definitely watch either/both of those scenes. :heat: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe they all  go down to the Korean baths and wash each other. :icon_biggrin: 

Or, maybe they'll go to a Native American sweat lodge, take peyote, roll around in the mud, and paint fertility symbols on Amy’s naked body. :icon_biggrin: 

ETA: I'd definitely watch either/both of those scenes. :heat: 

Come on, Penny and Bernadette aren't into that. Maybe Emily, Claire and Lucy will go do those things with Amy. As Amy has said a few times "Who".  :sarcastichand:

• Haha 1

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Those are the things Amy suggested, for Bernadette's bachelorette party.

I know and I remember their responses. That's why I said Emily, Claire and Lucy might go do those things with Amy. :icon_wink:

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

So Bachelorette party, any ideas what we might get? Trip to Vegas like the girls have been to before? Girls night out at a bar or two somewhere? Maybe something more quiet but still entertaining at one of the apartments?

Do we think it will just be the three girls or will someone else tag along or be invited?

So excited, but no real feel for what they are going to do. Could be fun to make some guesses or predictions :)

Bernie can't be too far away from home. I'm hoping Mary, Missy and Beverly will join the usual three, plus  Emily S and Amy's female cousins if she has any left alive. We may even get Amy's mother. Leslie I'm not sure about. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Bernie can't be too far away from home. I'm hoping Mary, Missy and Beverly will join the usual three, plus  Emily S and Amy's female cousins if she has any left alive. We may even get Amy's mother. Leslie I'm not sure about. 

Well, I don't think we'll get any of them, to be honest.

• Mary could be an issue with getting Laurie (I guess between this and the wedding they'll probably have it a priority to get her for the wedding and flying cross country one time will be difficult enough).
  • Bev I'm not sure Amy would be too keen on after their last encounter (S10, Escape Hatch).
  • For Missy I don't even know if they have any substantial level of friendship that would make her want to come over to Pasadena (also, she's a married mother so...).
  • I'm not sure why you'd think Emily S and Amy still have some sort of friendship. They had that potential for a nice quirky friendship when they introduced her but that fell by the wayside almost immediately.
  • Not sure if the writers would introduce a random cousin for this though that could be funny.
  • I'd love to see Amy's mom but since they are not that close I don't think she'll be invited to her bachelorette party.
  • Pretty sure Leslie is a big NOPE, too.

So yeah... It'll be interesting if we'll get some casting news by Monday but until then I'll brace myself for the three girls doing their thing. And tbh I think a well done girls story is way overdue. Of course their time had to be limited because of Melissa's real life pregnancy but I've missed the three of them together like nothing else this season. So if the bachelorette party concentrates on them I'll be more than happy!

• Like 8

I'm thinkin only the "Menstrateers" (sp ?) will make Amy's party. I'm sure her mom won't be invited. Amy would be too afraid that she would be put in the "Sin Closet". Missy will be stuck at home and no budget for cousins that are barely mentioned. Leslie is a possibility, but she might make Penny uneasy as would Alex. We'll see what they come up with. You know, Stuart, Bert and Will Wheaton will be at Sheldon's party. Maybe the parties will be on consecutive episodes. That's may be a dumb idea, but who knows.

• Like 1