[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

1 hour ago, 2L344 said:

Reclusive means avoiding other people/solitary...so Sheldon decides to avoid any party thrown for him? It’s in his personality though he has attended events sometimes reluctantly (his birthday party). I’m hoping that’s not the case today though!

I thought about a bachelor party in an escape room, SheIdon hates cIosed spaces, but he Iikes some weII reasoned quizzes! 

2 minutes ago, April said:

Looking at the pic that was just posted in the DT I'd say the girls have a fun night out with this guy. lol

Yep they are! Amy wears the purple dress she was wearing in the premiere, doesn't she?

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I thought about a bachelor party in an escape room, SheIdon hates cIosed spaces, but he Iikes some weII reasoned quizzes! 

Yep they are! Amy wears the purple dress she was wearing in the premiere, doesn't she?

I do believe he told Leonard while in Feynman's Van on his bachelor party trip that "I'm too old for this crud".

Edited by chucky

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

I do believe he told Leonard while in Feynman's Van on his bachelor party trip that "I'm too old for this crud".

Mayim has spoiIed the pIot of the episode and it's about bachelor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy so, oId or not, SheIdon is gonna have a bachelor party.

• Like 4

Just now, mirs1 said:

Mayim has spoiIed the pIot of the episode and it's about bachelor/bacheIorette parties for Shamy so, oId or not, SheIdon is gonna have a bachelor party.

If he's the same old Sheldon, he'll have to be kidnapped as with Leonard's. But, if he's the want to make Amy happy Sheldon, then he may give it a try without making trouble. We'll see which Sheldon show's up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, April said:

It all depends on what the guys have planned. Even with the Feynman thing he was on board once they said what's the theme of the weekend is gonna be.

Yeah, but eventually he said he was too old for that crud.  :sarcastichand:

18 minutes ago, Sah said:

Bummed out misread the information....I misread James Maslow for James Marsden. Soooo bummed. I guess James Maslow is cute too. But still 😞💔

Don't feel bad, I misread it too. I'm not bummed though, just embarrassed.   :icon_redface:

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Just now, chucky said:

Don't feel bad, I misread it too. I'm not bummed though, just embarrassed. 

Thanks Chucky!

2 hours ago, April said:

It all depends on what the guys have planned. Even with the Feynman thing he was on board once they said what's the theme of the weekend is gonna be.

I would love an old fashioned Dungeons and Dragons gaming episode for the guys....probably being too tame but Sheldon I think would really appreciate that. The guys could get him drunk at the apartment and tell great stories. I like the idea of an escape room but that has already been done as well. That said, give me a happy drunk Sheldon and that is good enough for me!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Sah said:

Thanks Chucky!

I would love an old fashioned Dungeons and Dragons gaming episode for the guys....probably being too tame but Sheldon I think would really appreciate that. The guys could get him drunk at the apartment and tell great stories. I like the idea of an escape room but that has already been done as well. That said, give me a happy drunk Sheldon and that is good enough for me!

Yep, load him up with Long Island Ice Tea. He  loves that, cause it's tea.   :icon_cheesygrin:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Silver1984 said:

Hi guys, have you heard about Hawking? So sad :cray:I can litterally feel Amy taking Sheldon into her arms while he cries his soul out.

Very sad news. I was hoping to see him during the wedding, bachelor party or something like that this season. Perhaps calming a nervous Sheldon...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sah said:

Very sad news. I was hoping to see him during the wedding, bachelor party or something like that this season. Perhaps calming a nervous Sheldon...

They probably heard the news during the taping. I wonder if they'll have to change the script if they were going to put him on as a Skyping guest in a pretaped scene at the bachelor party ?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

They probably heard the news during the taping. I wonder if they'll have to change the script if they were going to put him on as a Skyping guest in a pretaped scene at the bachelor party ?

If they did and it was pre-recorded they would still be able to use it...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sah said:

I was thinking the same thing, so when I first heard the news, I really hoped it was a fake news...sad...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sah said:

They probably heard the news during the taping.

Oh my, I didn’t realise that. It must have been devastating for all who are involved in the show. I wonder if they did a silent moment at the end for everyone including the audience?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

I loved so much reading the report from this week taping! It sounds so sweet, heartfelt and hilarious, omg!!!

I dare say this one might be one of the best from this season. I felt so moved as I read it  , I can say I will drop one tear or two when  I will watch it. :wub:

Our adorkable couple is getting so close to their wedding time! I must give you a heads up about this though... I may get really crazy as the ceremony airs! You were warned! :icon_cheesygrin:

I completely agree!  I got choked up reading the TR. Sheldon missing Amy!  Telling her to use “protection!” Ha!  The girls pretending that Amy had a wild night. The tag scene!  I’m in love with this episode ❤️

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 2

Sounds like my type of episode and the ones I really like for sure :)

Both stories sound amazing, I thought we might get one great one and probably ok one but they both sound fantastic but in different ways. Oh and as this is the Shamy thread of course I've got to mention this sounds like a great Shamy episode as well. I can already foresee videos and gif's aplenty after this airs lol

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1