The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

I'm actually buzzing after reading this TR !!! From the fantastic @RJ1013 - thanks so much again :) -sounds like such an amazing Shamy episode -my wee Shamy heart is feeling full right now ! Shamy kiss x2 as well.....feeling very lucky ! ......now I'm wondering what the kiss was like .....sweet dreams for me tonight !! 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm actually buzzing after reading this TR !!! From the fantastic @RJ1013 - thanks so much again :) -sounds like such an amazing Shamy episode -my wee Shamy heart is feeling full right now ! Shamy kiss x2 as well.....feeling very lucky ! ......now I'm wondering what the kiss was like .....sweet dreams for me tonight !! 

And sweet dreams for me as well, kiss x2 is pure awesomeness! Also crossing fingers for edit team couldn't  cut none of them, hehe!

@RJ1013 it is never too much thank you again. Taping attendees from this show are awesome , you all deserve all our respect and grateful words. Thank you :)

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 2

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

And sweet dreams for me as well, kiss x2 is pure awesomeness! Also crossing fingers for edit team couldn't  cut none of them, hehe!

@RJ1013 it is never too much thank you again. Taping attendees from this show are awesome , you all deserve all our respect and grateful words. Thank you :)

Oh yes, please edit team, leave the kisses in !! 

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

4 hours ago, Jedichic98 said:

Sheldon's thoughts during Amy's riverdance "How long till our honeymoon again? Wowza I can't wait." 

Seriously, I love this TR. The tag scene really stood out to me and here's why. First off, a lovely good morning cheek kiss and then a more passionate one, yes thank you. Second, while it was sweet to hear Amy say she'll always love Sheldon even if he's not a hyper focused successful scientist, we've heard that before. Here we get the other side too. Amy, while still holding on to her interests and just as socially awkward, isn't always going to be that serious well behaved person. AKA the person she was when sheldon met her, and we got to hear him reassure her that he'll still love her. The reassurance wasn't one sided. 

That, to me, is what transcends this episode from a great one, to a exceptional one. I am really excited to see it. 

serious-thanks.gif.b57689aa5f59f1519a487bc07883a578.gif

• Like 5

OK, I thought this thread only allows "positive" posts about Shamy, so when I posted here, I was always being careful about my posts.  If I want to see negative posts about Shamy, (or Lenny for that matter), I'd go to the discussion thread.

Am I wrong or something???

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, KripkeRules said:

OK, I thought this thread only allows "positive" posts about Shamy, so when I posted here, I was always being careful about my posts.  If I want to see negative posts about Shamy, (or Lenny for that matter), I'd go to the discussion thread.

No, you are totally right. Negative posts should be reported and not answered. Mea culpa.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

You're not wrong, just ignore them. They're doing it on purpose :icon_razz:

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, Jonny said:

Sheldon in those episodes often used to have that look like 'what are you doing? or What happened to you?

He even, on one occasion, asked that exact question of her?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Shamy is in a very good place right now. I don't think the writers will throw them a curve like they did with Lenny and Howardette. They did seem to try with that episode with Ramona. Sheldon had enough sense to see what was really happening and going after the one person he wants be with forever, His Amy.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, chucky said:

Shamy is in a very good place right now. I don't think the writers will throw them a curve like they did with Lenny and Howardette. They did seem to try with that episode with Ramona. Sheldon had enough sense to see what was really happening and going after the one person he wants be with forever, His Amy.

Would they throw them the curve of Sheldon finding out about Hawking?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Would they throw them the curve of Sheldon finding out about Hawking?

In TBBT time Iine Hawking's death has happened between episode 11-17 and 11-18, as the Iatter is expIicitIy set around ApriI 1st; it's not the kind of news SheIdon might be unaware of for a Iong time. I'm sure they'II find a way to remember Prof. Hawking in the show, but SheIdon being suddenIy shocked by the revelation of his death doesn't seem very pIausibIe

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

In TBBT time Iine Hawking's death has happened between episode 11-17 and 11-18, as the Iatter is expIicitIy set around ApriI 1st; it's not the kind of news SheIdon might be unaware of for a Iong time. I'm sure they'II find a way to remember Prof. Hawking in the show, but SheIdon being suddenIy shocked by the revelation of his death doesn't seem very pIausibIe

A space reserved for him at their wedding or reception, because "he brings his own chair".

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 8

58 minutes ago, vonmar said:

A space reserved for him at their wedding or reception, because "he brings his own chair".

My guess is they'll be discussing how they had wanted him to be there or somehow take part online, and are sad they can no longer have him.

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

My guess is they'll be discussing how they had wanted him to be there or somehow take part online, and are sad they can no longer have him.

At American weddings you spend some time creating a "seating chart".  Who will sit where and with whom.  (Sorry, I don't know what traditions exist elsewhere)

I could see a story line where they are all helping S/A arranged the seating for the reception and Sheldon insisting on an honorary spot for Hawking.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

At American weddings you spend some time creating a "seating chart".  Who will sit where and with whom.  (Sorry, I don't know what traditions exist elsewhere)

I could see a story line where they are all helping S/A arrange the seating for the reception and Sheldon insisting on an honorary spot for Hawking.

I've only ever been to weddings in England and Wales and there's always been a seating plan for a 'sit down' meal. Much thought usually goes into it. Families are usually seated together,eg children with their parents. Friends of the couple who are strangers will be seated near people they are likely to get on with who'll make them welcome etc.

For any other style of meal there's a seating plan just for the 'top table' which is bride and groom plus their adult attendants, their parents and whoever else is making speeches and everyone else sits where they like. The four Hindu weddings I went to were more haphazard.

Bold : I really like that idea for a story line. It's the sort of thing Prof Hawking would have laughed at.

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

• Like 2

I thought they dealed with the seating charts problem in that bestman/maid of honor episode, so I think this is the most plausible: 

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

and a toast to Stephen Hawking made by Sheldon at the wedding.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

and a toast to Stephen Hawking made by Sheldon at the wedding.

This I can totally see Sheldon doing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

This I can totally see Sheldon doing.

Seeing that Sheldon idolized Professor Hawking, this is within the realm of something Sheldon would do in remembering and saluting a fallen hero.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1