Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, amethyst said:

@spidergirl..I'm sending you my very best wishes for a speedy recovery.... hope you will be feeling better soon!!

Thanks :)

Anyway I rewatched S11E17 and the Einstein banter was even funnier. I loved Amy was the tiebreaker about the Kripke craziness, lol! 

And last but not least, Am I the only one that is getting nervous as closer we get to the wedding? Oh boy, isnt it in next week yet? 

a_88.gif.26e317850a0fee3311e96d000af959e7.gif.51f964c4d6cc3a543d4e62a63ce02830.gif

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Thanks :)

Anyway I rewatched S11E17 and the Einstein banter was even funnier. I loved Amy was the tiebreaker about the Kripke craziness, lol! 

And last but not least, Am I the only one that is getting nervous as closer we get to the wedding? Oh boy, isnt it in next week yet? 

a_88.gif.26e317850a0fee3311e96d000af959e7.gif.51f964c4d6cc3a543d4e62a63ce02830.gif

 

I was, but feel better now that Chuck pretty emphatically stated that they will get married in the season finale.  

I was afraid that we were going to end up with a "did they or didn't they" cliffhanger.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I was, but feel better now that Chuck pretty emphatically stated that they will get married in the season finale.  

I was afraid that we were going to end up with a "did they or didn't they" cliffhanger.

When I spoke about getting nervous, I meant it in a more enthusiastic way, not in a worried way. I shared same worries than you before Chuck's words about the matter. Glad he gave some peace to our fan hearts :)

  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest worry is that, with all the different characters in attendance, the focus of the wedding episode will be less about Shamy and more about " guest stars ". 

But, after watching Steve Hollands interview ( where he says there's people they want to see at the wedding but, for them, it's Sheldon and Amy's special day ) I'm more hopeful that won't be the case!

Edited by amethyst
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, amethyst said:

My biggest worry is that, with all the different characters in attendance, the focus of the wedding episode will be less about Shamy and more about " guest stars ". 

But, after watching Steve Hollands interview ( where he says there's people they want to see at the wedding but, for them, it's Sheldon and Amy's special day ) I'm more hopeful that won't be the case!

I just want to see Amy's parents, that's all I care about in all honesty when it comes to the guests. Preferably having them introduced before the wedding for the reasons you stated.

  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I just want to see Amy's parents, that's all I care about in all honesty when it comes to the guests. Preferably having them introduced before the wedding for the reasons you stated.

At Paley Fest Steve Holland couldn't remember that Amy's full name was mentioned when S/A first met. I'm worried that he won't remember back to the proposal that Sheldon asked for Amy's fathers permission. 

But from the Paley Fest interviews, Chuck seems to have some strong feelings about this wedding and Bill seems to be the show historian of the group, 

I want to see Amy's family and I really hope that they bring back the original Missy.

 

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, vonmar said:

At Paley Fest Steve Holland couldn't remember that Amy's full name was mentioned when S/A first met. I'm worried that he won't remember back to the proposal that Sheldon asked for Amy's fathers permission. 

But from the Paley Fest interviews, Chuck seems to have some strong feelings about this wedding and Bill seems to be the show historian of the group, 

I want to see Amy's family and I really hope that they bring back the original Missy.

 

I think they have to be there right? If they are alive and have any kind of relationship with their daughter they will be there. It would be very odd indeed if they aren't.

They kept dodging the questions but I wonder why. Maybe they are still working the casting out? Perhaps they didn't want to announce anything until it's settled. Fingers crossed it's just that and not a 'we have changed our minds' in terms of her parents being there.

Yeah I was gobsmacked at Holland's memory there. Happy that Chuck sounded really into it and sounded like he ruled out a cliffhanger.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Love this clip with Chuck talking about Sheldon's journey, Shamy and what Mayim brings to the role:

8 seconds in to around 1 minute 55.

Amy got little love from the writers during the panel, so this clip is  much needed!!! It's good that  CL knows that there's no ShAmy without Amy!

  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Amy's smile in this scene, is so cute. :giveheart: 

Interestingly, the first time this was shown on E4, Sheldon's "Come on " was audible, loud and clear. On subsequent showings, it's been muted as it seems to have been on US TV. Does anybody have any ideas why it was muted in the first place ?

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Love this clip with Chuck talking about Sheldon's journey, Shamy and what Mayim brings to the role:

8 seconds in to around 1 minute 55.

Yeah....I've watched this clip several times because I just love what Chuck says about Shamy and, especially, what he says about Mayim!! :)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok...so all new episodes every Thursday until season end? Is this correct? 

I am counting down to the Wedding. I am so excited for this to happen. I am totally loving all the wedding planning. Frankly, I need more. I want to see Amy dress shop. I want to see Shamy taste wedding cakes and plan the menu. I want to know for sure if they chose Planetarium or the Athenaeum .

I want too see Leonard give his best man speech. 

I wonder what Sheldon will wear....I wonder if truely he wears a Flash costume under his tux. 

I want to hear them discuss honeymoon plans. A romantic train trip perhaps? A romp through Europe investigating historical sights? 

I am so digging the Shamy wedding right now...

  • Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Digital Spy

The Big Bang Theory creator reveals some of the show's writers didn't want Sheldon to get married

Bill Prady has revealed that at least one of The Big Bang Theory writers didn't want Sheldon Cooper to get married.

The genius is currently engaged to Amy Farrah Fowler on the show, with the pair planning their wedding for what seems like an eternity (but in reality, since Sheldon proposed in the season 10 finale).

However, speaking to Digital Spy, series co-creator Prady revealed some of the show's writers initially disapproved of the forthcoming union, as they believed it wasn't something Sheldon would do.

Hopefully, they've come around.

"One of the great things about our writers' room is that a lot of the attitudes [of the characters] get mirrored in the room and there were people in the writers' room who said, 'No, this would never be something Sheldon would do'," Prady told us.

"Then there were people who said, 'Well, because you're saying that, let's see if there's a way he might do it', so that was a wonderful and awesome process."

Sheldon and Amy almost got married already this series, as they headed to the courthouse before changing their mind and waiting for a big wedding.

Executive producer Steve Holland previously said the nuptials are expected to happen before season 11 is out. So, what can we expect from the wedding of such brilliant minds?

"It's going to meet all of your needs," Prady added. "You will want for nothing. That's my personal guarantee to you."

Can't wait.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vonmar said:

"It's going to meet all of your needs," Prady added. "You will want for nothing. That's my personal guarantee to you."

Well, that's a bold promise! Fingers crossed!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vonmar said:

From Digital Spy

The Big Bang Theory creator reveals some of the show's writers didn't want Sheldon to get married

Bill Prady has revealed that at least one of The Big Bang Theory writers didn't want Sheldon Cooper to get married.

The genius is currently engaged to Amy Farrah Fowler on the show, with the pair planning their wedding for what seems like an eternity (but in reality, since Sheldon proposed in the season 10 finale).

However, speaking to Digital Spy, series co-creator Prady revealed some of the show's writers initially disapproved of the forthcoming union, as they believed it wasn't something Sheldon would do.

Hopefully, they've come around.

"One of the great things about our writers' room is that a lot of the attitudes [of the characters] get mirrored in the room and there were people in the writers' room who said, 'No, this would never be something Sheldon would do'," Prady told us.

"Then there were people who said, 'Well, because you're saying that, let's see if there's a way he might do it', so that was a wonderful and awesome process."

Sheldon and Amy almost got married already this series, as they headed to the courthouse before changing their mind and waiting for a big wedding.

Executive producer Steve Holland previously said the nuptials are expected to happen before season 11 is out. So, what can we expect from the wedding of such brilliant minds?

"It's going to meet all of your needs," Prady added. "You will want for nothing. That's my personal guarantee to you."

Can't wait.

I don't know. I have a lot of needs! Anxious to see what they come up with.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sah said:

I don't know. I have a lot of needs! Anxious to see what they come up with.

Laughs,meeting family from both sides,Shamy happy ever after, a nice girl there who suits Raj, everything fitting nicely into the timeslot without feeling rushed, Halley behaving perfectly,no snags regarding the wedding, a nice girl there who suits Stuart, Lenny being nice to each other,my needs will take some meeting, dunno about anybody else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vonmar - thanks for the info, I love that quote !!!! 

@spidergirl - I'm so sorry to hear you need more surgery on your hand, sending you hugs from Scotland !

Everyone - I'm getting soooo excited for this wedding and after hearing all the interviews - especially Chuck's my nervousness is going - our wee couple are finally getting married and it sounds like it going to be awesome !!!!!!!! 

  • Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

@vonmar - thanks for the info, I love that quote !!!! 

@spidergirl - I'm so sorry to hear you need more surgery on your hand, sending you hugs from Scotland !

Everyone - I'm getting soooo excited for this wedding and after hearing all the interviews - especially Chuck's my nervousness is going - our wee couple are finally getting married and it sounds like it going to be awesome !!!!!!!! 

Miss you around here! I always enjoy your posts ☺

  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nusspot said:

I don't know how accurate this is, but apparently it's from last night's taping. Sounds cute. 

quote.png

Awwww!!!! Thanks for that, it made my day!!!

  • Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.