The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

6 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Ooooh look at all these lovely wedding pics !!! 

I don't care what dress Amy has as long as she loves it & Sheldon does too - not long now till the fabulous day we've all been waiting for !!!!! 

Ok im going to attempt to post my wedding pic....you know me & technology lol ! We got married in 1996 - I was 20 :) 

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

Another handsome couple, and looking fittingly Scottish! Your spouse did his best Prince Charlie - Bravo!

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

1 minute ago, GivesAWhit said:

Another handsome couple, and looking fittingly Scottish! Your spouse did his best Prince Charlie - Bravo!

Lol he really did !! 

• Like 1

I love seeing all these pictures of people I chat with. It is nice to put a face with the name...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

What clan is his tartan, or is it a generic pattern?

It is his favourite football team ( when he was big into football ) tartan lol ! Glasgow rangers !! - he doesn't have his own kilt so he hired one for the day !! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Soopysue said:

It is his favourite football team ( when he was big into football ) tartan lol ! Glasgow rangers !! - he doesn't have his own kilt so he hired one for the day !! 

Well the colours certainly become him, and the pattern had significance for him. Besides, I'll wager his lady fair swooned at the sight of such manly attire. I'm sure it contributed to a successful honeymoon, so mission accomplished, Mr. Soopy! :icon_biggrin:

• Haha 2

this me just saying hi and yeah I think I already picked my wedding dress all I need is someone to love me lol 

21083149_10213116429040753_5303003243577219935_o.jpg

43 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I don't care what dress Amy has as long as she loves it & Sheldon does too - not long now till the fabulous day we've all been waiting for !!!!! 

for the record it's 28 days (still counting)

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

16 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

Well the colours certainly become him, and the pattern had significance for him. Besides, I'll wager his lady fair swooned at the sight of such manly attire. I'm sure it contributed to a successful honeymoon, so mission accomplished, Mr. Soopy! :icon_biggrin:

He certainly was & still is , a cutie pie !!! :icon_wink:

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

4 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

this me just saying hi and yeah I think I already picked my wedding dress all I need is someone to love me lol 

I am sure my wife will not mind my saying that if you are so cute at 16, you will break many hearts by 21! :icon_wink:

Boo. The winking emoticon here looks like the chap is crying.  What's with that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

I am sure my wife will not mind my saying that if you are so cute at 16, you will break many hearts by 21! :icon_wink:

Boo. The winking emoticon here looks like the chap is crying.  What's with that?

AHAHA thank you 

• Like 2

As we are showing wedding dresses I will throw mine in from last year, it' just a simple long dress and I hadn' worn a skirt or dress since I was about 5!

20170909_190557.jpg

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1

6 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I hated the one Penny wore to Vegas. I don't want to hate Amy's.

It was not ugly. You were cute. !6 years? Congratulations. I got married in 1981 when those big darned floofy hats were in style. We had my husband's sister and her husband for the attendants.

wedding.jpg

That's a terrrific dress, actually.  It would look good even today.

41 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

As we are showing wedding dresses I will throw mine in from last year, it' just a simple long dress and I hadn' worn a skirt or dress since I was about 5!

Well, it's nice that your intended recognized you in the strange, new, style of outfit and married you anyway!

You made a great sacrifice to wear it!

4 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

OhhhhKay, this thread has taken a decidedly girlish turn, so I'll throw in a little testosterone. I wore full morning dress for our wedding, yep, proper regalia à la Debrett's. 

Well-fitted and quite comfortable actually, except the tie had a life of its own and tried all day and evening to strangle me.

Women's formal wear is NOT comfortable!!!!

2 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Oh, dear, I belong to the Celtic FC fan club of DC....

aa9ae713bbee0cb63ad579085644ef2c-d4vgwj2

I root for St. Johnstone, also.

1 hour ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

Well, those colors you're wearing here look GREAT on you - choose those!

• Like 2

Well I am single so no wedding dress pics to share with you and neither wedding plans on rocks, sorry...

However this was a great idea for celebrating the upcoming  Shamy wedding, you all were lovely in your special day and your smiles on that day were stunning! I believe much in love and it really makes me happy see there are so many happy married people among Shamies. Hope our Shamy may be so much  happy as you all. :)

And I will fuss a lot if Shamy won't share a lovely first kiss as husband and wife. Writers, please a lovely Shamy kiss on screen is demanded! :wink:

03f78595-0bc4-47b7-8098-260b09430d3c.gif.92d83189c1073e33085ed25b6fede2a8.gif

Btw, @shamyarmy2016 you have a lovely smile too. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1

@spidergirl thank you

41 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

That's a terrrific dress, actually.  It would look good even today.

Well, it's nice that your intended recognized you in the strange, new, style of outfit and married you anyway!

You made a great sacrifice to wear it!

Women's formal wear is NOT comfortable!!!!

Oh, dear, I belong to the Celtic FC fan club of DC....

aa9ae713bbee0cb63ad579085644ef2c-d4vgwj2

I root for St. Johnstone, also.

Well, those colors you're wearing here look GREAT on you - choose those!

ahahaha thank you I hope the shamy wedding makes me cry 

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Carm6773 said:

OK, now I have to prove that I did indeed marry Leonard.  Hubby is even from New Jersey!

cake.jpg

>>falls down laughing<< Oh come on, your hubby is rather "cute", in female lingo. You look lovely in that dress too. Another award winning entry into the "Not Shamy's Wedding Photo Derby"! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

OK, now I have to prove that I did indeed marry Leonard.  Hubby is even from New Jersey!

cake.jpg

I don't mean to be rude but your hubby looks like the guy from Seinfeld and is a cutie 

• Like 2

Bride Stacy and groom Art

20180421_144359.jpg

Here the correct one...

20180421_150241.jpg

All beautiful brides and handsome grooms! Thank all of you for sharing your pictures in honor of Shamy getting married. Hope Amy's dress is lovely as well!

Edited by Sah
  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 3

Hi guys i don't know if you follow mayim twitter page i just saw she had to cancel the la book festival ithink its this weekend due to unforeseen  personal circumances hope everthing thing is ok  ps luv all your wedding pictures there great  i don't have any still single

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, kbp said:

Hi guys i don't know if you follow mayim twitter page i just saw she had to cancel the la book festival ithink its this weekend due to unforeseen  personal circumances hope everthing thing is ok  ps luv all your wedding pictures there great  i don't have any still single

Hi fellow shamies just saw on mayim twitter some people are saying it might be her throat again if it is that's going to be bad timing especially they having shamy wedding taping this week if it is her throat what will happen?

• Like 1

Just now, kbp said:

Hi fellow shamies just saw on mayim twitter some people are saying it might be her throat again if it is that's going to be bad timing especially they having shamy wedding taping this week if it is her throat what will happen?

don't know it might be better by the taping when I it anyway?

• Like 1

Just now, shamyarmy2016 said:

don't know it might be better by the taping when I it anyway?

this tuseday and monday

Just now, shamyarmy2016 said:

she will be better by than 

It might not be her throat but that what a lot of people are thinking

• Like 1