The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

17 hours ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

Mayim is badass (sorry for cursing) she will be fine 

Badass, smartass and great ass, all rolled into one.

5adcbec589a48_56c144c5dd5a4_Amy-Badass.Smartass.Greatass.gif.57e070a35a64b1a1bdfbdf2c51db3526(1).gif.cfbdab866e3f9935b156d1f0962af4b8.gif

:maninlove:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Badass, smartass and great ass, all rolled into one.

5adcbec589a48_56c144c5dd5a4_Amy-Badass.Smartass.Greatass.gif.57e070a35a64b1a1bdfbdf2c51db3526(1).gif.cfbdab866e3f9935b156d1f0962af4b8.gif

:maninlove:

YESSSS I love her so much I alittle smart ass is was she is 

• Like 2

Has anyone got an inkling or a gut feeling what Amy's parents do/or did for a living? I remember reading some fan fics ages ago when they had her dad as a spy or something, one fic where he had to leave because it was too dangerous for his family lol!

I was thinking maybe they might be academics of some kind, but who knows they could be anything. You can't always assume kids follow the same path as their parents or a similar career, but I would guess they are fairly well educated.

Not getting my hopes up we will find out for sure, but a piece of dialogue perhaps mentioning something to do with their work could be interesting and also welcome. Maybe you have Amy introducing her parents to one of the gang and it becomes clear what they do, or perhaps you get the old classic parents from both families just naturally interacting and Mary strikes up a conversation with one of them.

Again not getting my hopes up, only 20 minutes lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

if amy was real I won't be single 

a_0118.gif.1ac87b47dc88e66a2810a31ff9fde077.gif

:shy:

• Like 2

I think Amy's father must have been away a lot, judged by how she talked about her mother. When she was on the way back from her S9 Thanksgiving visit, she said she had been to her mother's not her parents'.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I think Amy's father must have been away a lot, judged by how she talked about her mother. When she was on the way back from her S9 Thanksgiving visit, she said she had been to her mother's not her parents'.

or they are divorced or separated 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If only Amy were real. :( 

19 hours ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

if amy was real I won't be single 

I don't know about others, but I myself am glad to see someone fangirling and fanboying Amy. :)

Amy may not be my favourite character of the show, but with the show goes on, I'm liking her more and more. She has been specifically funny this season. 

Edited by KripkeRules
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

GUYS THEY'RE FILMING THE SEASON FINALE

Yes, as usual on Monday they pre-tape some scenes. I would imagine that, for a crowded and "complicated" episode such as a wedding is, there will be a lot of pre-taped scenes, hopefully we'll get tons of BTS today! 

BTW, those The Flash socks rock, the costumes department really nailed this one...

• Like 7

If leaving out family from the invite list is a questionnable issue, just look at the headlines involving Meghan Markle’s wedding issues lol!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, as usual on Monday they pre-tape some scenes. I would imagine that, for a crowded and "complicated" episode such as a wedding is, there will be a lot of pre-taped scenes, hopefully we'll get tons of BTS today! 

BTW, those The Flash socks rock, the costumes department really nailed this one...

I love the socks 😃❣I have a very similar pair that I wear. Love wearing matching socks with Sheldon!

Edited by Sah
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Omg , it is happening!! The groom is even wearing his wedding clothes! Some pre taping happening!!:wub:

Btw, I love those socks so much!!

Edited by spidergirl
Grammar
  • Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 3

16 minutes ago, April said:

TBBTsquee.gif.3850eef9b51dc7f9c9c348d51acac3c9.gif

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now!!!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

This is all of us right now A+ gif use @April lol !!!! 

Im buzzing here !!! 

I am dead I am typing from my grave I can't wait I am telling u when the episode airs I am rising 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Don't tell my hubby but I don't think I was this excited about my own wedding lol !!!!! ( JK....well....yeah....JK :icon_cheesygrin: )

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

I am dead I am typing from my grave I can't wait I am telling u when the episode airs I am rising 

You are not dead, cause you are very alive like all of us! Shamy is getting married in less than 48 hours!! The party on this thread  began :wub:

a_88.gif.26e317850a0fee3311e96d000af959e7.gif.51f964c4d6cc3a543d4e62a63ce02830.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

Just now, amethyst said:

Don't tell my hubby but I don't think I was this excited about my own wedding lol !!!!! ( JK....well....yeah....JK :icon_cheesygrin: )

I wasn't this excited since my 5 yr old niece was born but this is WAYYYYYY BETTER BECUASE MY BABBIES ARE GETTING MARRIED 

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

You are not dead, cause you are very alive like all of us! Shamy is getting married inless than 48 hours!! The party on this thread  began :wub:

a_88.gif.26e317850a0fee3311e96d000af959e7.gif.51f964c4d6cc3a543d4e62a63ce02830.gif

they're becoming MR and MRS  cooper -folwer the cooper-folwers HUSBAND AND WIFE my heart :giveheart:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

I wasn't this excited since my 5 yr old niece was born but this is WAYYYYYY BETTER BECUASE MY BABBIES ARE GETTING MARRIED 

they're becoming MR and MRS  cooper -folwer the cooper-folwers HUSBAND AND WIFE my heart :giveheart:

I think it will be Dr Fowler and Dr Cooper. Amy mentioned it in city hall episode :wink:

Edited by spidergirl
Typo
  • Like 4