Jump to content
In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I think it will be Mrs Fowler and Mr Cooper. Amy mentioned it in city hall episode :wink:

I want it like cooper-folwer tho it sounds cuter plus it has to be that way beucase it was that way for my fanfiction shamy 

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

I want it like cooper-folwer tho it sounds cuter 

Yeah but Amy said it will be Dr Cooper and Dr Fowler( sorry I messed up the Dr with Mr and Mrs in earlier post which I edited). Unless a big twist , they wont have hiffened last names. :)

  • Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Yeah but Amy said it will be Dr Cooper and Dr Fowler( sorry I messed up the Dr with Mr and Mrs in earlier post which I edited). Unless a big twist , they wont have hiffened last names. :)

I don't care what what it is you know why? (line from  the show)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exciting to see what they might have in store and if any BTS pictures and stuff like @mirs1 said does come out :)

This has been a moment in the making for 6 seasons, I hope the powers that be do justice to such a big and momentous event.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

Exciting to see what they might have in store and if any BTS pictures and stuff like @mirs1 said does come out :)

This has been a moment in the making for 6 years, I hope the powers that be do justice to such a big and momentous event.

more like 23209309309 years to me AND YESS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE 

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I did not follow you, what did you mean? That you dont care about my post? No worries, you dont have to...

I don't care about the names because BECUASE THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED (fyi that's what amy said when penny asked if she was gonna said that all night and penny replied because your getting married)  also didn't mean that I didn't care about your post

 

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

I don't care about the names because BECUASE THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED (fyi that's what amy said when penny asked if she was gonna said that all night and penny replied because your getting married)  also didn't mean that I didn't care about your post

 

Now I followed your thought! Thanks for the clarification. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GivesAWhit said:

Hmmm... hm-hm-hm...think I'll start by reading the Shamy thread...

Ohhhh my God, it's not just spidergirl this time - they're ALL going under! 
>>furiously priming the defibrillator<< Uh! Uh! >>doing triage<< Oh man, shamyarmy2016 already flatlined!  Jonny seems to be holding up alright - lend a hand here, mate!

>>applying paddles to other posters<< Not on my watch! Stay with me Shamys, stay with me! Only a few more days!

>>checking heartbeats<< 

>>wiping brow<<  Wow-wow, on the night of the episode, we'd better alert Urgent Care there's going to be an overflow crowd. And shamyarmy2016 spontaneously resurrecting is bound to weird some people out. (@[email protected])

stethoscope.png

THIS IS EVERYTHING BUT AM HERE TO STAY 

ok who else is holding back tears 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I have been a huge fan since Amy met Sheldon at the coffee shop.  Before that, I just occasionally watched.  So this wedding is everything!!!!

I attended a beautiful wedding in Los Angeles over the weekend, and I kept thinking “this will be Shamy in a few days!”  (I think I need help for my problem!!!!!)

You are in the right place, as this is a Shamies group that sometimes works like a help group too, lol!:)

This weekend I went to a shop close to one which sells wedding dresses and I wondered what kind would be Amy's as I looked at the dresses. Yeah, that wedding doesn't come out of my mind! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I have been a huge fan since Amy met Sheldon at the coffee shop.  Before that, I just occasionally watched.  So this wedding is everything!!!!

I attended a beautiful wedding in Los Angeles over the weekend, and I kept thinking “this will be Shamy in a few days!”  (I think I need help for my problem!!!!!)

no you don't but I do because I kept picking out wedding dresses for Amy and tux for Sheldon everything and making thier vows so we are the same 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg....check out the interviews on Jim Parsons source!

Jim is hot in a tux!! What is the chance he would wear a top hat? I think that would be too cute :)

 

Amy is in a pink dress ❤

Officially dying here!

 

Edited by Sah
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

that's from season 6 but yeah he still does look hot 

That's not from today 😕

Stacy sad...

Edited by Sah
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Mayim has posted on IG with her shoes too and you can see the bottom of her dress !!!!!! 

Soooooo exciting ! 

The shoes are gorgeous but the bottom of Amy's dress ...it is stunning! Hopefully the whole dress is like the bottom, truly , heartly gorgeous!! 

  • Like 6
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

The shoes are gorgeous but the bottom of Amy's dress ...it is stunning! Hopefully the whole dress is like the bottom, truly , heartly gorgeous!! 

It is stunning!  Hopefully she isn’t wearing that crazy dress Mayim talked about. I want Amy to be pretty for her wedding !

  • Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, heres2U said:

It is stunning!  Hopefully she isn’t wearing that crazy dress Mayim talked about. I want Amy to be pretty for her wedding !

I want that too! And her wearing the tiara! :wub:

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I think it's encouraging for sure (doesn't look that crazy or really old fashioned), will have to see what the rest of the dress is like.

Surely we will! But I have a great feeling about the rest of that dress! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
Typo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.