Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, amethyst said:

That doesn't look like the bottom of a ridiculously over the top dress to me....:no:

Yep, though we will obviously be able to judge it better when we see the whole thing.

Nothing from that small pic concerns me a lot and after that synopsis I was really concerned lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, amethyst said:

That doesn't look like the bottom of a ridiculously over the top dress to me....:no:

I think Mayim has much more simple taste. Perhaps to her it is over the top. I feel she would prefer a dress with very little embellishment as a wedding dress.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Amy is amazing and truly gorgeous.

IMO, she's by far the most desirable woman on TBBT.

and the hottest besides penny and Bernie and emily

1 minute ago, Sah said:

I think Mayim has much more simple taste. Perhaps to her it is over the top. I feel she would prefer a dress with very little embellishment as a wedding dress.

I think she will like the this dress 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw the pics on Mayim and Jim´s IGs and screamed uncontrollably. They are finally starting with the first pre-tapes.

It is finally happening, our dream is coming true!!!!!! :giveheart:

My heart is out of control!!!

heart beating uncontrollably.gif

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I just saw the pics on Mayim and Jim´s IGs and screamed uncontrollably. They are finally starting with the first pre-tapes.

It is finally happening, our dream is coming true!!!!!! :giveheart:

My heart is out of control!!!

heart beating uncontrollably.gif

yess you used the gif from in a heart beat 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shamyarmy2016 said:

yess you used the gif from in a heart beat 

I know, wasn´t this such a cute and heartwarming short movie? I loved it!!! 

So innocent and adorably sweet. :girlinlove:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I just saw the pics on Mayim and Jim´s IGs and screamed uncontrollably. They are finally starting with the first pre-tapes.

It is finally happening, our dream is coming true!!!!!! :giveheart:

My heart is out of control!!!

heart beating uncontrollably.gif

Loved the short movie! Shamies hearts could be racing and kind out of control today:How will I sleep after all these news from the upcoming taping? :icon_cheesygrin:

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Loved the short movie! Shamies hearts could be racing and kind out of control today:How will I sleep after all these news from the upcoming taping? :icon_cheesygrin:

 

my heart is beating so dang fast right now I just can't wait I want spoiler and I want to  tell everyone about it 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Loved the short movie! Shamies hearts could be racing and kind out of control today:How will I sleep after all these news from the upcoming taping? :icon_cheesygrin:

 

They surely will, but I ´m sure they will find calm in each other´s arms. There´s nothing more soothing than your partner who holds you tightly.

I have a special recipe against sleep problems.

If you do it, 50 times it should help you to sleep. At least I will try it as I will try it out for tonight. LOL

backflip into bed.gif

Edited by Desdemona
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

They surely will, but I ´m sure they will find calm in each other´s arms. There´s nothing more soothing than your partner who holds you tightly.

I have a special recipe against sleep problems.

If you do it, 50 times it should help you to sleep. At least I will try it as I will try it out for tonight. LOL

backflip into bed.gif

Thanks for the tip but if I did that, I would sleep and would not ever move a single muscle again, LOL! 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Thanks for the tip but if I did that, I would sleep and would not ever move a single muscle again, LOL! 

Besides, aren't you recovering from an injury? I thought I read that a while ago. Still, Desdemona highly recommends it, so...

All I know is I'm not going to keep reviving you all! I'm just going to let you lie there until the night of the episode. Then I'll resuscitate everyone in one go. Hahaha!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Thanks for the tip but if I did that, I would sleep and would not ever move a single muscle again, LOL! 

I admit it´s risky. LOL

But please don´t do it, I don´t want your wrist get hurt.

Then maybe something soothing like music?

How about this one

 

  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I admit it´s risky. LOL

But please don´t do it, I don´t want your wrist get hurt.

Then maybe something soothing like music?

How about this one

 

You guessed it right: Music is the best calming I could get :)

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I´m heading for bed now.

Good night/ day my fellow Shamies wherever you are and keep care of yourselves!

And always try to smile, even if you are not in the mood, life´s too short for tears of sorrow.

Animation is beautiful

  • Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I admit it´s risky. LOL

But please don´t do it, I don´t want your wrist get hurt.

Then maybe something soothing like music?

How about this one

 

Nice song! Very relaxing.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Ok, I´m heading for bed now.

Good night/ day my fellow Shamies wherever you are and keep care of yourselves!

And always try to smile, even if you are not in the mood, life´s too short for tears of sorrow.

Animation is beautiful

Sleep tight, dear. Tomorrow is going to be a big and beautiful day *fingers crossed * :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Desdemona said:

I know, wasn´t this such a cute and heartwarming short movie? I loved it!!! 

So innocent and adorably sweet. :girlinlove:

Hi can someone send me the short movie i cant find it i am dying here to see it please please

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GivesAWhit said:

Besides, aren't you recovering from an injury? I thought I read that a while ago. Still, Desdemona highly recommends it, so...

All I know is I'm not going to keep reviving you all! I'm just going to let you lie there until the night of the episode. Then I'll resuscitate everyone in one go. Hahaha!

Yes , I am. Doing better, thanks! :)

 I think we will resuscitate  as soon as we get spoilers from the taping, hehe. Which will be very appreciated from the generous fans who might attend the taping and be willing to share the info with us. For those who will attend the tonight taping, have fun! :)

Btw I found this on tumblr and could not help myself of sharing it here as it's a sweet Shamy moment...

64292220-7e10-49e0-8b4c-46af30941592.gif.b495112da65983f612aa800e773f0f0d.gif

They are really the whole package to each other! :wub:

Have a nice day or evening, wherever you are. See ya! :)

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.