Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

It's interesting to note that 3 out of 4 recurring characters in tbbt who were romantically interested with Amy before are invited to the wedding. Will there be something to be said or some sort of reflection on how they missed their chance with Amy?  Lol It is the first time that we'll see them  together. 

Also, If these guys were to have a one liner in the wedding episode, I hope it will be about Sheldon and Amy. It will be interesting to know what the outsiders think about their relationship. 

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TBBTFanatic_Grace said:

It's interesting to note that 3 out of 4 recurring characters in tbbt who were romantically interested with Amy before are invited to the wedding. Will there be something to be said or some sort of reflection on how they missed their chance with Amy?  Lol It is the first time that we'll see them  together. 

Also, If these guys were to have a one liner in the wedding episode, I hope it will be about Sheldon and Amy. It will be interesting to know what the outsiders think about their relationship. 

I regret that Dave Gibbs won't be attending. He was really the only Amy suitor who had a ghost of a chance, and at least Sheldon would have an admirer there too. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GivesAWhit said:

I regret that Dave Gibbs won't be attending. He was really the only Amy suitor who had a ghost of a chance, and at least Sheldon would have an admirer there too. :icon_cheesygrin:

if Dave went he would be us at the wedding because he loves Sheldon so much :laugh:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KripkeRules said:

Dave could say his classic line to Shamy: "What a lovely night, you brilliant fools!" 

Oh lord, Dave was one of my favourite guest characters. He was terribly funny, and seemed genuinely appreciative of Amy's appeal, yet he reminded the audience that both Sheldon and Leonard are well known and well respected in their fields. His fanboying just made me laugh so hard. At least Alex was more controlled in her obvious admiration for science "stars". :icon_wink:

God, I hate this winking emoji. It's not at all reflective of a playful elbow in the ribs. It's more an object of pity.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY TAPING DAY!!!  

I’m so EXCITED for this one!  Hope someone is there who will kindly share spoilers with us.  Mayim and Jim certainly know how to get the fandom going with those IG pics yesterday!

  • Like 7
  • It's a Tiara 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, heres2U said:

HAPPY TAPING DAY!!!  

I’m so EXCITED for this one!  Hope someone is there who will kindly share spoilers with us.  Mayim and Jim certainly know how to get the fandom going with those IG pics yesterday!

my friend is going she might share spoilers with us I told her they better be good 

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I read someone from the forum was attending as well. I Can't remember who though...so excited though. Bound to a great episode 😀❤❤❤

I think it is datitman. I think he says he was going to be there as well...

1 hour ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

my friend is going she might share spoilers with us I told her they better be good 

More the better!

Edited by Sah
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sah said:

Jim looks a little tired today I think. Perhaps he needs a coffee... I love this picture though.

Yes I agree, he is a bit faded. Well, long season after all. But looking at Mayim, with a charming smile and holding a book, I can hear Stephen Hawking swooning from here, hahaha!

Edit: Bloody hell, what did I tell you - there's Hawking already on the spot, moping over his Amy!

Edited by GivesAWhit
Cross posting with SH.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm so jealous of JP, getting to do that with Mayim.

we are the same person I love her so much 

2 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

Yes I agree, he is a bit faded. Well, long season after all. But looking at Mayim, with a charming smile and holding a book, I can hear Stephen Hawking swooning from here, hahaha!

it's her phone and yeah me too RIP  Stephen hawking 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sah said:

Jim looks a little tired today I think. Perhaps he needs a coffee... I love this picture though.

He has been rehearsing for the pIay he is in this summer for the past two weeks, even when he wasn't on hiatus and had a  TBBT episode to shoot, it's been a very busy period for him, and it's not going to get caImer, as the pIay starts in a few days!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

He has been rehearsing for the pIay he is in this summer for the past two weeks, even when he wasn't on hiatus and had a  TBBT episode to shoot, it's been a very busy period for him, and it's not going to be caImer, as the pIay starts in a few days!

my poor baby Jim I love him and want him to rest 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mirs1 said:

He has been rehearsing for the pIay he is in this summer for the past two weeks, even when he wasn't on hiatus and had a  TBBT episode to shoot, it's been a very busy period for him, and it's not going to be caImer, as the pIay starts in a few days!

I was just about to say the same thing.  Previews begin Monday April 30th, so he's going to have to fly out either tonight after the taping or first thing tomorrow morning.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

He has been rehearsing for the pIay he is in this summer for the past two weeks, even when he wasn't on hiatus and had a  TBBT episode to shoot, it's been a very busy period for him, and it's not going to get caImer, as the pIay starts in a few days!

Oh my yes, quite so, I'd forgotten. I'm so glad he's maintained his connection to the theater though. It seems to be his first love, and will make life just as interesting for him once TBBT comes to an end.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

Happy taping day, Shamies!! 

This is it: Shamy wedding is going to be taped in a few hours! So excited! :wub:

For those who might attend it, have a blast! This is going to be a memorable Shamy moment for forever cherish. You are very lucky, dear Attendees! :)

Wishing a great, funny and lovely wedding for our adorkable couple.

With a memorable kiss... :wub:

image.gif.828996adb108131120287c72519cb5d8.gif.73e92f6a080ce03b2852135d5c363423.gifp

 

that kiss is the best and I am so bored my nails get shorted by the minutes  (I am bitng them)  

  • Haha 3
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.