Jump to content
In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Amy says every day he’s making her happier than before... Which she thought was nor possible but it is. Sheldon says that’s weird, he normally always knows what to say... but at that moment he’s lost for words . Then he said something beautiful but I don’t remember what it was)

when Sheldon runs to the room to share his epiphany with Amy, he sees her in the dress and all and is stunned, says wow, you look BEAUTIFUL.... That’s not what I came to tell you , but YOU DO....

In the beginning of the episode she’s asking him is he sure he wants to get married? He says nothing could stop him, when if his own self came from the future and said something bad comes out of their marriage, like a baby that’d destroy the earth or something 😂 

amy says ‘and also that would mean we have married already anyway cause I know you believe time is an enclosed loop’ Sheldon’s stunned she knows him so well, says ‘I love you so damn much’ : )

Awwwww!!!!

  • Like 3
  • It's a Tiara 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

This episode sounds great I can´t wait to see it! 😍

Amy and Sheldon writing an equation on a mirror with lipstick? This is so cute and so them, forgetting everything around them, because they are doing what they love the most:

brainstorming together and finding solutions. And then being happy and satisfied about their results. I hope they work together on this idea at work. It is so wonderful that they found each other and I´m very happy, the writers decided to introduce a character like Amy into the show. I´m curious to see the friendship moments between Sheldon and Leonard and to see Sheldon´s face when he finds out about Howard´s present for him (Bless Howard´s cute and heartwarming soul, he´s such a sweetheart for asking Mark Hamill to attend Sheldon´s wedding, he could have been selfish and asked him to do something for him, but he decided to do something that makes Sheldon happy, and I love him for that! I wish I could hug Howard and kiss him and tell him, how great his gesture of friendship is, but now I should better stop with praising him as this is the Shamy thread, I just got carried away by my enthusiasm LOL)

I will give him credit in the Howardette thread as soon as the episode airs. (I will have to do a recap of the whole season in the Howardette thread as soon as this season ends, oh boy, I left the thread unattended for so long, shame on me, I should commit seppuku as an apology 😢)

I think the fact, that Amy´s father is mute is interesting, because it fits with the fact, that Amy knows sign language, because I remember that she said once that a monkey told her that he loves her in sign language. I always thought that she knows sign language, because she needed it to communicate with the monkeys, but knowing that she learnt it because of her father makes it even more endearing. ❤️ Who knows, maybe it was due to her mute father, that she got interested in inventing made up languages? Imagine little Amy creating new words in sign language with her father, so they could communicate secretly, this would be so sweet! 💗

Anyway thank you @brilliantfool for all the information!!! I can´t thank you enough this is really sweet of you! 😘

And one more thing: Once she is married, I hope we will get to see a human skeleton in either her lab or at home. I would totally freak out and scream "OMG she did registered at the UCLA cadaver lab!" as she once said to Penny and Bernadette. Maybe Sheldon would put it into a Stark Trek uniform and they would give it a cute, strange name. It would make a great hallstand as well. LOL

 

 

 

 

 

THAT WOULD BE CUTE I AM SO FANGIRLING DGEHGEUGJHJIDJILGHGTJIOUJDRFJITGJNHYUJRUJ

Edited by shamyarmy2016
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I think the fact, that Amy´s father is mute is interesting, because it fits with the fact, that Amy knows sign language, because I remember that she said once that a monkey told her that he loves her in sign language. I always thought that she knows sign language, because she needed it to communicate with the monkeys, but knowing that she learnt it because of her father makes it even more endearing. ❤️ Who knows, maybe it was due to her mute father, that she got interested in inventing made up languages? Imagine little Amy creating new words in sign language with her father, so they could communicate secretly, this would be so sweet! 💗

 

 

I don't think her father is actually mute, just very quiet and overshadowed by Amy's mom. I believe he has a line somewhere in the ep.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

This episode sounds great I can´t wait to see it! 😍

Amy and Sheldon writing an equation on a mirror with lipstick? This is so cute and so them, forgetting everything around them, because they are doing what they love the most:

brainstorming together and finding solutions. And then being happy and satisfied about their results. I hope they work together on this idea at work. It is so wonderful that they found each other and I´m very happy, the writers decided to introduce a character like Amy into the show. I´m curious to see the friendship moments between Sheldon and Leonard and to see Sheldon´s face when he finds out about Howard´s present for him (Bless Howard´s cute and heartwarming soul, he´s such a sweetheart for asking Mark Hamill to attend Sheldon´s wedding, he could have been selfish and asked him to do something for him, but he decided to do something that makes Sheldon happy, and I love him for that! I wish I could hug Howard and kiss him and tell him, how great his gesture of friendship is, but now I should better stop with praising him as this is the Shamy thread, I just got carried away by my enthusiasm LOL)

I will give him credit in the Howardette thread as soon as the episode airs. (I will have to do a recap of the whole season in the Howardette thread as soon as this season ends, oh boy, I left the thread unattended for so long, shame on me, I should commit seppuku as an apology 😢)

I think the fact, that Amy´s father is mute is interesting, because it fits with the fact, that Amy knows sign language, because I remember that she said once that a monkey told her that he loves her in sign language. I always thought that she knows sign language, because she needed it to communicate with the monkeys, but knowing that she learnt it because of her father makes it even more endearing. ❤️ Who knows, maybe it was due to her mute father, that she got interested in inventing made up languages? Imagine little Amy creating new words in sign language with her father, so they could communicate secretly, this would be so sweet! 💗

Anyway thank you @brilliantfool for all the information!!! I can´t thank you enough this is really sweet of you! 😘

And one more thing: Once she is married, I hope we will get to see a human skeleton in either her lab or at home. I would totally freak out and scream "OMG she did registered at the UCLA cadaver lab!" as she once said to Penny and Bernadette. Maybe Sheldon would put it into a Stark Trek uniform and they would give it a cute, strange name. It would make a great hallstand as well. LOL

 

 

 

 

 

He's not really mute.  That's just his schtick on his comedy thing with his partner Penn.  and his character isn't mute.  Amy's mom just won't let him talk.  When he tried to say something she would shut him up

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, brilliantfool said:

That was such a beautiful post and I agree with so much!

But just wanted to clarify - Amy’s dad is NOT mute ! He did say ‘thank you’ to Penny when she shut up Amy’s mom, i think it was his only line ... But the general idea was that Amy’s mom is this completely overwhelming person and wouldn’t let him speak for himself, everytime he’d try to say something she’d shut him up ,  I mean more like speak for him before he could do it for himself!

Think Beverly with a little twist and in some ways even worse than Beverly 

(like Beverly can be super mean but at least she’s open-minded and not conservative)

Awww, thank you! ❤️

I´m sorry, I misunderstood thanks to you, @Kathy2611 and @Gbb for clarifying that! 

Poor man! But with such a dominant and intimidating wife, I´m even more convinced, that he and Amy invented made up languages or passed each other encrypted messages to communicate so Amy´s mother didn´t find out. 

Maybe he is a professor for linguistic?

I´m very curious about Amy´s parents, they sound interesting (I might swoon when I see Kathy Bates as Amy´s mom, she´ll be a blast)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I've never seen either of them, but reading here that Teller is silent, that would suit the father of the bride as he doesn't have to say anything during the ceremony

He CAN talk. He just doesn't talk when he's doing the stage show. I'll be interested in seeing if he talks here.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

He CAN talk. He just doesn't talk when he's doing the stage show. I'll be interested in seeing if he talks here.

According to the TR, when Penny stopped Amy's Mom's nonsense, he said Thank you to Penny.

 

 

5 hours ago, Desdemona said:

Awww, thank you! ❤️

I´m sorry, I misunderstood thanks to you, @Kathy2611 and @Gbb for clarifying that! 

Poor man! But with such a dominant and intimidating wife, I´m even more convinced, that he and Amy invented made up languages or passed each other encrypted messages to communicate so Amy´s mother didn´t find out. 

Maybe he is a professor for linguistic?

I´m very curious about Amy´s parents, they sound interesting (I might swoon when I see Kathy Bates as Amy´s mom, she´ll be a blast)

 

 

Me too. When I heard that Kathy Bates would be a guest appearance on 11X24, I was really excited about her plot. 

Edited by KripkeRules
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

Writing science equations on the mirror with a lipstick in the Bride's dressing room, then forgot about their own wedding...

Man, this is really GOLD!!!  I laughed so hard on this one....

Really looking forward to seeing this episode!!!

Perfectly Shamy. I love it! I can't wait either. The entire episode sounds like perfection. Charm, love, humor, group episode and Mark Hamill.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy episode day, Shamies!!! Today we'II see Amy's wedding dress, who's ready for that? SpoiIer aIert from the bride (weII, Mayim, she said so at an event in FIorida Iast week) herself "It's crazy!!!!" I wished it was pretty dress, TBH,  nt crazy!!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy new episode day, Shamies!

I am with @mirs1 on Amy 's wedding dress as it should have been a pretty one. My hope is Amy 's charm and happy bride face completely make the viewers forget the wedding craziness! Well, at least it will watch with Sheldon 's socks craziness, LOL!

Surely for the moment we will be  able to see these two happily sharing their vows and getting to be husband and wife, our fanhearts will be filled of so much  Shamy goodness. And please bring next milestone on! ❤️

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, brilliantfool said:

That was such a beautiful post and I agree with so much!

But just wanted to clarify - Amy’s dad is NOT mute ! He did say ‘thank you’ to Penny when she shut up Amy’s mom, i think it was his only line ... But the general idea was that Amy’s mom is this completely overwhelming person and wouldn’t let him speak for himself, everytime he’d try to say something she’d shut him up ,  I mean more like speak for him before he could do it for himself!

Think Beverly with a little twist and in some ways even worse than Beverly 

(like Beverly can be super mean but at least she’s open-minded and not conservative)

Thanks for the information, but Beverly is NOT open minded. She stricktly adheres to whatever supports her views and ignores the existence or dismisses all too many that strongly contradicts them. I think Beverly will forever remain The worst TBBT mom, she's extremely hard to beat. Amy's mom at least cares about her, even if in a very distorted way.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy new episode day people! 😊

So Sheldon goes to Vegas to try and cheat the system to raise millions for a research project, I think we all know how that's going to go and from the final picture I saw in the Seat42 release pretty much confirmed it lol

Interested to see how 'crazy' this dress actually is, though if Mayim is imparting her own personal tastes and views in regards to the dress it might end up not seeming as crazy to some of us. Anyway I am hoping for a dress that does have a kind of wow factor as well to us the viewer that I can say Amy looks beautiful, not looking for a deep debate about fashion conformity and all that from this particular event.

Enjoy! 😊

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, koops said:

Sadly I haven't provided any TRs in the past, GivesAWhit. I hope I can go to a taping before it's all over. *takes another tissue* 

Oh sorry koops, thought you had. I must have been thinking of how much I enjoyed some of your regular posts then.

Yes by all means, avail yourself of all the tissues you want. I plan to lay in ample provisions during this time of need. LOL!

Edited by GivesAWhit
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bfm said:

Thanks for the information, but Beverly is NOT open minded. She stricktly adheres to whatever supports her views and ignores the existence or dismisses all too many that strongly contradicts them. I think Beverly will forever remain The worst TBBT mom, she's extremely hard to beat. Amy's mom at least cares about her, even if in a very distorted way.

Beverly takes time, but she can change her mind if only a little. She's queried her child-rearing practices with Sheldon and warmed  over the years to Penny. She's acknowledged that by making a happy marriage Leonard has accomplished something, whereas she once thought academic and professional achievement by her children was everything. She even got drunk with Penny once. Mostly, though, she's very rigid.  'A blocka ice', as Mary called her,describes Beverly well, but she can melt just a bit at the corners.

Amy's mother, we don't know much about but from what Amy's said about her she's been pretty interfering. Nice girls eat bananas horizontally indeed. Make sure you at least make the effort to land a man one day or I won't lend you my grill. If you sin you'll get locked in a closet. And now according to brilliantfool Amy for all her brains has not even picked a nice kind guy. Beverly may be the worst TBBT mother, but the others have their flaws.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY EPISODE DAY

Today we see Amy's dress and it better be beautiful (not crazy) or I am gonna sue 

but I don't know about Ya'll but I want this to be like say yes to the dress and Amy to love her dress 

because Sheldon does love her dress and I want to love it too 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, April said:

Happy new episode day!! ❤️

Really looking forward to seeing Amy's dress as well. From what I've heard it's kinda weird but Amy makes is work somehow - especially when she's all made up on her wedding day. And Sheldon is super into it so I guess I can take whatever they'll throw at us. But for now I'm just super curious.

Only two weeks until the wedding now - can't wait!!!!

👰 ❤️ 🤵

I didn't think from the glimpse we had of Penny in her white dress that it suited her. It had cap sleeves so may have been one that Amy had in store. :)  I've heard jokes in sitcoms that bridesmaids have to wear an ugly dress. The bride's is supposed to be nicer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the ladies will be getting terribly emotional over the next few episodes, so it's more economical to go wholesale on the tissues.

1712187858_kleenextruck.jpg.1969f2e40daf7d0e51ed1ae3c299c1ea.jpg

 

Hmmm... I find it disturbing to hear women cry, so I picked up large super saver protective gear for myself as well.

honeywell_ear_muffs.jpg.de5f421771aaeb797f33f2ecdbb293d7.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GivesAWhit said:

I think the ladies will be getting terribly emotional over the next few episodes, so it's more economical to go wholesale on the tissues.

1712187858_kleenextruck.jpg.1969f2e40daf7d0e51ed1ae3c299c1ea.jpg

 

Hmmm... I find it disturbing to hear women cry, so I picked up large super saver protective gear for myself as well.

honeywell_ear_muffs.jpg.de5f421771aaeb797f33f2ecdbb293d7.jpg

I don't think that's enough klennex and you might need more protective gear 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.