Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Babar said:

112607_1100b.thumb.jpg.2aa03739f5eb4fc2834008c58fa48db2.jpg

That is a perfect view of the tiara. 

Thanks so much Babar. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the finale after you’ve watched it 😊

  • Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

16 hours ago, shamytbbt said:

Hum.. Guys, mind I ask.. I was looking to the others seasons thread and I saw that the numbers of replies were way much bigger (more than 10k),  Where season 11 has way less. It was some forum rules or is that the number of people in the forum was bigger before?  Just curious. 😊

Got tired of the pouting and bullying and left.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Got tired of the pouting and bullying and left.

That's really a shame. Recently I've been reading the posts from S.9, and I got to say, I love those long analyzing posts, back and forth debates, etc.

People back then made a lot of interesting points. Now, it seems like "twitter-style"...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

That's really a shame. Recently I've been reading the posts from S.9, and I got to say, I love those long analyzing posts, back and forth debates, etc.

People back then made a lot of interesting points. Now, it seems like "twitter-style"...

I miss those days. I also miss having the time to write lengthy essays...

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

I CRIED AND SHOWED MT FRIEND SHE DIED AND CRIED 

Your friend was back to life for then cry, right? Just kidding with you, if you allow me :)

I cried a bit too, I think all Shamies got a bit emotional with these pics today❤️

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Your friend was back to life for then cry, right? Just kidding with you, if you allow me :)

I cried a bit too, I think all Shamies got a bit emotional with these pics today❤️

 

yeah i get you it's fine and YESS I AM EMOTIONAL 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

That's really a shame. Recently I've been reading the posts from S.9, and I got to say, I love those long analyzing posts, back and forth debates, etc.

People back then made a lot of interesting points. Now, it seems like "twitter-style"...

Yes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

Something interesting I want to say, I've been rewatching S.11 since last weekend, and I noticed that in 11X2, Sheldon talked about "supersymmetry", their last big idea, then I remembered in 11X24, he has a breakthrough in "supersymmetry", granted, I'm not major in Physics, but I really love these hints forshadowing later storylines. Seeing the promo photos, seeing Shamy as bride and groom, I love it, but I love them more with that "lipstick equation writing on the mirror", to me, that is icing on the cake, they really show us "How Shamy are in sync", (of cource they are in sync, they are getting married, duh...LOL) 

I hope to see more of their work-related plots in S.12, I love seeing Amy in her lab, with Sheldon or Howard or Leonard or Raj, or even Kripke (sorry about that, LMAO), I love seeing Sheldon's white boards full of equations that I don't know what the hell they are... Amy was really glowing when she showed her new lab equitment to Howard, and Sheldon had a lot of energy when he was trying to explain his work to Penny. Oh, and Leonard and Amy doing experiments together...MORE OF THESE PLOTS, PLEASE!!!

And, IMO, since we don't have anymore "milestones of relationships" left, they could really let the story grow itself, to see what happens. For example, they stalled the "living arrangement" plot for years, (Lenny got engaged in S.7, but were finally living alone in S.10, UGH) but then they changed it in S.10, and a lot of new storylines came right out of it. So maybe they should learn from themselves and start something new again. 

misc_391.gif.3efd30159c27ffd92fca7403fe195651.gif

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

Something interesting I want to say, I've been rewatching S.11 since last weekend, and I noticed that in 11X2, Sheldon talked about "supersymmetry", their last big idea, then I remembered in 11X24, he has a breakthrough in "supersymmetry", granted, I'm not major in Physics, but I really love these hints forshadowing later storylines. Seeing the promo photos, seeing Shamy as bride and groom, I love it, but I love them more with that "lipstick equation writing on the mirror", to me, that is icing on the cake, they really show us "How Shamy are in sync", (of cource they are in sync, they are getting married, duh...LOL) 

I hope to see more of their work-related plots in S.12, I love seeing Amy in her lab, with Sheldon or Howard or Leonard or Raj, or even Kripke (sorry about that, LMAO), I love seeing Sheldon's white boards full of equations that I don't know what the hell they are... Amy was really glowing when she showed her new lab equitment to Howard, and Sheldon had a lot of energy when he was trying to explain his work to Penny. Oh, and Leonard and Amy doing experiments together...MORE OF THESE PLOTS, PLEASE!!!

And, IMO, since we don't have anymore "milestones of relationships" left, they could really let the story grow itself, to see what happens. For example, they stalled the "living arrangement" plot for years, (Lenny got engaged in S.7, but were finally living alone in S.10, UGH) but then they changed it in S.10, and a lot of new storylines came right out of it. So maybe they should learn from themselves and start something new again. 

As MoIaro and HoIIand put it in this article http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-ca-st-big-bang-theory-main-20180504-htmlstory.html

Molaro pointed to the decision to have Sheldon and Amy move in together as a development that resulted in a lot of debate.

“We thought a lot about — is that a good idea? Is that a bad idea? If Sheldon is not in the apartment,” Molaro said, “did we break the show? It’s a lot of those moments and trying to find what feels real and right.”

Holland added: “And it opened up a whole new world of stories and growth for the characters.”

“It’s such a simple thing,” Molaro continued, “He moves 50 feet away and it gave birth to 100 stories.”

So true!!!
 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to add that I agree with the idea of Ietting the story grow organically at this point; my onIy fear is that the negotiations that the article I Iinked before are suggesting can put brakes on that. HoIIand has said in other interviews that they pIan on writing S 12 as it were the Iast untiI they are toId otherwise, but I have hard times believing so, TBH; creativeIy it doesn't make a Iot of sense.  I hope that the decision on whether next season is indeed the Iast  is made as soon as possibIe, deciding where the story is going depends aIso on knowing how much time they have to teII it.

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I just want to add that I agree with the idea of Ietting the story grow organically at this point; my onIy fear is that the negotiations that the article I Iinked before are suggesting can put brakes on that. HoIIand has said in other interviews that they pIan on writing S 12 as it were the Iast untiI they are toId otherwise, but I have hard times believing so, TBH; creativeIy it doesn't make a Iot of sense.  I hope that the decision on whether next season is indeed the Iast  is made as soon as possibIe, deciding where the story is going depends aIso on knowing how much time they have to teII it.

I don't know why, but I've always had this thought that "because they thought S.10 would be the last one, so they took the leap of faith and finally changed the living arrangement." Then they just had only ONE season to deal with the "consequences" of the change, and if things backfired or whatnot, they could always change it back (Thank God THIS never happened, LOL). 

So, now, like two years ago, they don't know what future holds for the show, so they could do the similar thing and change something they've been stalling. And, unlike two years ago, now, they don't have any "relationship goals" to achive, so things have "fewer backfired risks" for them to take, it could make them bolder than two years ago. 

But of course these are just me speculating for fun, LOL. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I don't know why, but I've always had this thought that "because they thought S.10 would be the last one, so they took the leap of faith and finally changed the living arrangement." Then they just had only ONE season to deal with the "consequences" of the change, and if things backfired or whatnot, they could always change it back (Thank God THIS never happened, LOL). 

So, now, like two years ago, they don't know what future holds for the show, so they could do the similar thing and change something they've been stalling. And, unlike two years ago, now, they don't have any "relationship goals" to achive, so things have "fewer backfired risks" for them to take, it could make them bolder than two years ago. 

But of course these are just me speculating for fun, LOL. 

Season 10 was probably the boldest season ever on the show (or in the running, introducing Amy and Bernie years ago was very bold) it was also Shamy's best season IMO (which some might think is strange because they are getting married this season, but in totality over the course of 24 episodes Season 10 was a better, well-rounded and more creative Shamy season in my view). The living arrangement changes really were fresh and it gave a huge injection into the show that it needed.

I don't know if they went all out because they thought it was the last or not (you would have to ask them) but I think there are some signs there that could argue that was the case.

But even if they knew or had an inkling early on that it was coming back for two more seasons it was Molaro's last season as show runner and I absolutely think he wanted to go out in style. He knew YS was in the background and he would be moving to that so he made some big decisions in his final season.

In terms of next season I don't know what they are going to do. This is just my view but with Shamy now married I think within say 2 or 3 episodes they could easily wrap all the characters stories up (there is Raj, but who the hell knows what will happen with him). So if it's the last season I don't see some mad rush to get them to an endpoint in the story, obviously they would have a lot of episodes before that to tell many different stories.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I don't know why, but I've always had this thought that "because they thought S.10 would be the last one, so they took the leap of faith and finally changed the living arrangement." Then they just had only ONE season to deal with the "consequences" of the change, and if things backfired or whatnot, they could always change it back (Thank God THIS never happened, LOL). 

So, now, like two years ago, they don't know what future holds for the show, so they could do the similar thing and change something they've been stalling. And, unlike two years ago, now, they don't have any "relationship goals" to achive, so things have "fewer backfired risks" for them to take, it could make them bolder than two years ago. 

But of course these are just me speculating for fun, LOL. 

I don't want to appear too off-topic here, but I remember this remarkable sequence:

R: Do you have any idea what it's like to be the only one without a girlfriend? Even if I get one someday, I'll still be the guy who got a girl after Sheldon Cooper!
S5 - The Weekend Vortex

There are still possibilities to continue some stories. Not that I necessarily want to support that. 😁

  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I hope that the decision on whether next season is indeed the Iast  is made as soon as possibIe, deciding where the story is going depends aIso on knowing how much time they have to teII it.

I hope they at least do a part season, so it gets up to 300 episodes.

Of course, a full season (or indeed more full seasons) would be my best hope. 😎

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

introducing Amy and Bernie years ago was very bold

Bold but inspired.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veejay said:

R: Do you have any idea what it's like to be the only one without a girlfriend? Even if I get one someday, I'll still be the guy who got a girl after Sheldon Cooper!
S5 - The Weekend Vortex.

We can now update that:-

R: Do you have any idea what it's like to be the only one not married? Even if I get married someday, I'll still be the guy who got married after Sheldon Cooper!

:laugh:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the TR again I am looking forward to the vows very much so, it's an aspect of their wedding that really does sound beautiful and from the heart and a real tribute to their relationship and how far it has come. That's what I am looking forward to more than anything from this, not visuals but hearing the heartfelt dialogue in this particular long awaited moment.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, veejay said:

I don't want to appear too off-topic here, but I remember this remarkable sequence:

R: Do you have any idea what it's like to be the only one without a girlfriend? Even if I get one someday, I'll still be the guy who got a girl after Sheldon Cooper!
S5 - The Weekend Vortex

There are still possibilities to continue some stories. Not that I necessarily want to support that. 😁

I love that episode, Raj showed Amy "How a girl makes a scene", LOL.

 

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Reading the TR again I am looking forward to the vows very much so, it's an aspect of their wedding that really does sound beautiful and from the heart and a real tribute to their relationship and how far it has come. That's what I am looking forward to more than anything from this. hearing the heartfelt dialogue in this particular moment.

Oh, me too! I specifically love Amy mentioning the coffee shop where they first met in 3X23, recently I rewatched that episode, and I really enjoyed their interactions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Season 10 was probably the boldest season ever on the show (or in the running, introducing Amy and Bernie years ago was very bold) it was also Shamy's best season IMO (which some might think is strange because they are getting married this season, but in totality over the course of 24 episodes Season 10 was a better, well-rounded and more creative Shamy season in my view). The living arrangement changes really were fresh and it gave a huge injection into the show that it needed.

Season 10 was far more bold than 11.  

Moving in with Amy was a FAR bigger step for Sheldon than is marriage.  He loves contracts!  Marriage is a contract.  He now has a legally sanctioned contract with Amy. It's a wonder he didn't do that, somehow, with Leonard.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.