The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Twitter is a great tool but I usually can not see the links you guys share here on my phone: is there anybody here that has same complain about this?

Anyway a Shamy trip down memory lane sounds great these days before their wedding airs: it has been a wonderful and challeging journey for Sheldon and Amy as they found love for each other and also grew as human being in all sides a relationship allows to a person. It makes me feeling a bit nostalgic but also so proud as true love always win. Go Shamy! ❤️

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mirs1 said:

So, I've watched the sneak peak about Amy's mum; that was such a good match, Kathy Bates is so good for the part, she makes me even forget  they recast the roIe, which usually irks me to no end! Amy's mother seems as cIose-minded and fixated on peopIe having sex as we might expect, but she is aIso proud of her daughter; pIus that finaI Iine  "You see, Iarry, those are the peopIe I have to Iive with when you are dead" was delivered in such a funny way!

BTW, we finaIIy know that Amy's father is named Iarry, I wonder what is her mother's name, in the sneak peek it wasn't said!

I don't think the recast is glaring at all. This version of Amy's mother looks enough like the old one, had there not been so many repeats I'd possibly have thought it was the same actress grown a trifle plumper with the years and with a different hairstyle.

Edited by joyceraye
misleading typo spelling.

Yeah! My cupcake tiara toppers arrived! I will be enjoying pink champaign cupcakes with tiara topper for the wedding celebration. I will of course have some leftover champaign to drink with my cake. I am so excited for Thursday!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sah said:

Yeah! My cupcake tiara toppers arrived! I will be enjoying pink champaign cupcakes with tiara topper for the wedding celebration. I will of course have some leftover champaign to drink with my cake. I am so excited for Thursday!

Post a picture on Thursday, I'd love to see them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

Post a picture on Thursday, I'd love to see them.

Sure! I will post a picture! I would snap a picture of the tiaras now but think they will show better with the cakes. 🥂. They are cute though!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1

14 hours ago, vonmar said:

I love champagne. The best champagne cupcakes I ever had were from Gigi's cupcakes in Lafayette, IN. If anyone is ever near Purdue, GO! You will never regret it. If I could I'd go there and get wedding cake cupcakes, but it's an hour and a half away and I just had back surgery this morning.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I love champagne. The best champagne cupcakes I ever had were from Gigi's cupcakes in Lafayette, IN. If anyone is ever near Purdue, GO! You will never regret it. If I could I'd go there and get wedding cake cupcakes, but it's an hour and a half away and I just had back surgery this morning.

Back surgery. I hope you feel better! If you lived in AZ I would deliver you some of my Champaign cakes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sah said:

Back surgery. I hope you feel better! If you lived in AZ I would deliver you some of my Champaign cakes. 

THANKS! I had a cyst removed. They sent it for testing. Not sure when I will hear back on that.

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

Love the photos! I hope they also made one with Mary and all her kids - though the one with Sheldon and her is really lovely. ❤️

• Like 8

😍😍😍 the day is finally coming and I'm so excited. For me, they are already married since a long time ago with each other, but Thursday will be oficially. 👏👏

20180507_095220.png

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

3 hours ago, Sah said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/big-bang-theory-wedding-album-204058235.html

Here is a photo album from the Shamy wedding.

Good luck with that!

Frist of all, thank you for posting the link here, I myself am too lazy to find them. 

(Even if I don't like the interview, I won't "shoot the messanger", how stupid is that? LMAO.)

Second, those photos look very good to me, I just wish there is one with "Shamy and Mary". 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sah said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/big-bang-theory-wedding-album-204058235.html

Here is a photo album from the Shamy wedding.

Good luck with that!

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! It is amazing as they are promoting the season finale with wedding pics like we are looking at Shamy wedding photo album! ❤️

10 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

THANKS! I had a cyst removed. They sent it for testing. Not sure when I will hear back on that.

Sending good vibes for you get a quick recover. 

• Like 3

I may not like 'some' of the visuals but I like some of the pictures in terms of what they represent. Marriage, a union of two people in love, family represented on both sides and friendship which is at the very core of the show.

I think there are pictures representing different aspects and should appeal to many in different ways.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, nusspot said:

They went all out for this, huh? Now even a wedding album. LOL Oh, my Shamy. 

I was waiting for the wedding photo album, this Iooks very cute! It's aIso nice to see that in many pics Jim and Mayim were in character, and those can reaIIy seem to be part of SheIdon and Amy's photo album; some in the thread hope to see some pics in 4B next season, I vouch to that, it's not reaIIy something SheIdon and Amy have ever done, but it wouId be cute if in the Iibrary in the Iiving room, next to the train SheIdon gave to Amy, we see a wedding pic!

AIso, very curious about the bonus cIip, I wonder if they entaiI Shamy or the guest stars!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

The photo in the album I believe they should use as a framed picture in their apartment is the photo before Sheldon and Mary of Amy holding the boquet of flowers and Sheldon holding her. For me that is a perfect picture to use as a wedding photo to have around their apartment.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, BobtheBlob said:

The photo in the album I believe they should use as a framed picture in their apartment is the photo before Sheldon and Mary of Amy holding the boquet of flowers and Sheldon holding her. For me that is a perfect picture to use as a wedding photo to have around their apartment.

You are right, that is the perfect one.

I hope we can see a framed one on their nightstand, like the MRI photo (which I adore so much, BTW). 

Edited by KripkeRules
  • Like 6

If they show as many as Howardette they'll have to buy more furniture to put them on. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/8/2018 at 1:25 PM, Die Zimtzicke said:

hope you feel better i will wear my dress and make up and do my hair for tommorow i am the flower girl/maid of honor so i have to get dressed for my parents (shamy) wedding 

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

14 hours ago, joyceraye said:

If they show as many as Howardette they'll have to buy more furniture to put them on. :)

LOL, you are so spot on.

IMO, I think the most needed furniture in their apartment is desks. Since they moved in together, I've seen both of them working on their laptops a lot of times, but in a not so comfortable way. The kitchen island, the dinning table, the coffee table, even their own laps (LOL) are not so comfortable or efficient to work upon. They even had an episode in which Sheldon admitted that there was not enough room for them both to work, so he had to rent his old room from 4A. TBH, this plot reminded me in the old days, when Sheldon still lived with Lenny and he complained about how weird it was for a grown man to live with his brother and his brother's wife... I know the 4B decoration is icon for the show, but I'd like to see them buying new desks.

Like I said the other day, maybe some new change could bring new storylines.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1