[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

23 minutes ago, Jonny said:

So Season 12 next, possibly the final one. I'll be checking the news over the summer to see if we get news of a new deal or not. But if 12 is the last I hope they go out all guns blazing creatively, this season as a whole in my view hasn't been to the same standard of past or recent seasons so I hope it picks up next season.

In an interview I read HoIIand said he thinks they wiII know  for the second haIf of S 12, which suggests me there might be Iong negotiations, so I'm not hoIding my breath anymore for a quick resolution of the matter during this summer...

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

In an interview I read HoIIand said he thinks they wiII know  for the second haIf of S 12, which suggests me there might be Iong negotiations, so I'm not hoIding my breath anymore for a quick resolution of the matter during this summer...

Yeah I expect that will be the case. Would be nice if we get news of a new deal sooner rather than later, but I expect it will take time.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, April said:

- OMG THEY ARE MARRIED NOW ASDFDJAGJAGJAJKJAJHAHAHF!!!!!111

Dayum, reading that sentence made everything so darn real to me and I had to just pause and stare at it for a moment. I can't believe they're married. I just can't. I don't think I'm ever gonna get over them being Married! To each other. Like they're gonna be husband and wife. And it's gonna last...

unnamed (6).gif

Edited by SpoonMouse
  • Haha 7
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I loved the episode very much! It was really well balanced between comedy, sweetness and romantic stuff. Jim and Maym were fabulous in character and the way they performed the happiness Sheldon and Amy felt in their special day was really spot on!

The cast was really inspired and the way the interactions happened did not overshadow Shamy , my biggest fear about this huge amount of guests.

There are lots of things I surely will find proper words to talk about later as I my heart calm down a bit, I am truly and excitedly happy for our Shamy be now husband and wife. <3

A few things I loved so much:

Chemestry between Amy and her dad. I hope we may seee more of that in future

Penny defending Sheldon love for his Amy to Amy's mum. Penny kicked her ass in such perfect way!

Shelnard hug. My first of three emotional moments I had to use a kleenex

Howard's idea of Mark Hamill replace Will as oficciant. It was a very nice and warm idea from a friend /fan to another friend fan of SW, lol!

Laughed hard as Sheldon tried to say Mark last name! So spot on!!1

Hamill mirrored Shamy fans emotions as those fabulous vows were said to the world! :wub:

Loved so much Sheldon determination to get marry Amy. No cold feet, no doubts , no hesitations. As I expected he one day would do!

Mary and Sheldon moment. I had to clean my tears again!

Shamy and the Science breakthrough at their wedding day!: Priceless! :wub:

Those vows , just wow! My heart was exploding of happiness  and proud. I think I will try later to talk more about this. For now, my eyes are tearing again and I need to go back to work!

Kripke singing at the tag: hilarious but no too much creepy! Loved it!

And now I am ready for whatever S12 holds for our Shamy. Cheers!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Hello!

I have already wathched the season finale for 4 times 😍 I cried 4 times aswell.

Amy's vow vas more than perfect, of course both were stunning but good lord just give Mayim an EMMY! She was incredible.

Also Berry at the end LOL 😀

But i missed the Hawking part so much... also I wanted to see Sheldon's ring in that scene.

But hopefully we will have some extra secenes? Right?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

And, the last, Kripke singing...I LOLed like a crazy person. 

I love this episode, I just wish it longer, really. 

You said it! 😂

kri_020.gif.950339c0666b4f3cf6ca368e9524c4bd.gif

..and not irritating at all.

kri_021.gif.18c9ddb43e4729576ac30cdeadada55d.gif

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, April said:

Posting the whole thing for context but the last sentence is the important part:  Sheldon and Amy doing this as a team and married couple.

YESSSSSS!!!!

OMG! Yasssss! Nobel for the brilliant couple!

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

I’m gonna throw this out there just incase it’s read by tptb.......

Absolute perfection!!!

Could we please get the uncut version (all 60+ pages) on the season 11DVD?  Pretty please!

Yes to more of Amy’s parents in season 12.

And an onscreen tickle fight between Shamy that leads to the bedroom perhaps.....😉

• Like 8

Totally didn’t expect it (I’m kinda indifferent to weddings) but I cried for like half the episode!

Not just because of Shamy but because of how everybody was supporting them and caring about them and how touched Mary or Leonard were and how protective Penny was, perfect!

And the vows, and the tiara

just sad they’ve had to cut my fav Georgie/Missy moment (seriously, it was like 5 seconds! Would it be that big a deal to leave it ?! 😕 ) , but at least hope tmw we’re gonna see Stephen Hawking tag...

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

2 hours ago, veejay said:

You said it! 😂

kri_020.gif.950339c0666b4f3cf6ca368e9524c4bd.gif

..and not irritating at all.

kri_021.gif.18c9ddb43e4729576ac30cdeadada55d.gif

Wove is wike  a song...

Look at Kripke style, his emotion as he sung that quote and the weird Shamy looks at him: Priceless! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was absolute perfection for me. The guest stars were not overused and had lines at just the right moment. I loved every minute of this episode.

I have not looked forward to a wedding on television as much as I waited for this one and they did not disappoint me in any way.

I was worried the vows would be overly cheesy but I cried like a baby when Amy said hers. And Sheldon being at a loss for words was just too much. He always has something to say and then couldn't even get out his thoughts.

And then YS with the tag made me scream out loud....children! He said children(plural not just 1) OMG....I love it.

vows 2.gif

meeting.gif

• Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

@luminous shared in DT the SH wedding gift to Shamy clip and it is absolutely sweet!

Loved the homage to SW , it was a beautiful moment, it was a pity it was not included in the episode.

You have to notice Shamy wedding bands, it is so cool to see them final wearing them! And they are so sweet to each other, they held so much happiness in their eyes :wub:

I am just in absolute awe! :icon_biggrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, April said:

How will that discovery play into season 12?

That's going to be a nice arc for us going into season 12. We've talked for years about how smart Sheldon is and we've seen it some too but it was important for us to give him a big win and actually show that he is as smart as we've said he is all this time. That is going to be a fun and interesting story to play with, especially with him and Amy doing this as a team and married couple.

FINALLY!!!!!! The man has been put through professional hell for much of the show's life. I mean, it goes back as far as season 1 with that Asian wunderkind. I'm sooooo glad he'll have a professional win after a long time. And the fact that Amy was the one behind it, is just the icing on the cake. And I hope it leads to a joint Nobel down the line. Who would have thought the psychic's prediction would actually come true?

3 hours ago, April said:

Posting the whole thing for context but the last sentence is the important part:  Sheldon and Amy doing this as a team and married couple.

YESSSSSS!!!!

Do you want me to start crying again?!?!?! I mean, is that what you want?! 

Edited by SpoonMouse
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, SpoonMouse said:

Who would have thought the psychic's prediction would actually come true?

I always hoped the writers were keeping that in their back pocket for after he really committed the o Amy. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

@luminous shared in DT the SH wedding gift to Shamy clip and it is absolutely sweet!

Loved the homage to SW , it was a beautiful moment, it was a pity it was not included in the episode.

You have to notice Shamy wedding bands, it is so cool to see them final wearing them! And they are so sweet to each other, they held so much happiness in their eyes :wub:

I am just in absolute awe! :icon_biggrin:

Indeed!

And lol I was like Sheldon there for a moment; got the chills when I saw them wearing their wedding bands. And the way they leaned into each other at the end there...damn how I wish this scene wasn't cut. An hour-long episode would have given them more time for moments like this, but it also would have introduced more time for screw-ups or the possibility of the writers giving in to the pressure to provide more airtime to the guest stars. So I'm glad in many ways it was just a 21 minute affair.

Oh and does this mean we won't get to see their reception in the Season 12 premiere? Cos I was really looking forward to seeing their first dance and more of their families.

• Like 4