[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay so Ive been on summer hiatus myself from the forum, staying busy with my daughter's travel softball team,  and seeing a good portion of the southwest and midwest these last couple of months! I see the forum has a new "like" feature, and clearly everyone here is excited for S11 to start.

That aside, did I miss anything lol?? Glad to be back and looks like Ive got some catching up to do here.

1 hour ago, 2L344 said:

Okay so Ive been on summer hiatus myself from the forum, staying busy with my daughter's travel softball team,  and seeing a good portion of the southwest and midwest these last couple of months! I see the forum has a new "like" feature, and clearly everyone here is excited for S11 to start.

That aside, did I miss anything lol?? Glad to be back and looks like Ive got some catching up to do here.

Welcome back !

8 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Good to see you back! :)

11 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Welcome back!!

You didn't miss too much - it's the quiet before the storm and I think most of us are counting down the days to the first table read and the first taping. lol

3 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Sorry gang, I voted for Adhesive Duck Deficiency.

Maddening how incongruous the pairings for voting are.

The pairings  depend on how the episodes which made to the top 16 were ranked. During the first round they paired this way

1-9

2-10

3-11

4-12

5-13

6-14

7-15

8-16

and then you continue by the same rule. 

16 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Welcome back! :)

The activity here was not much indeed but your wise posts were missed. We are all the complete Shamy team!!

Go shamy!!

17 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Hi!! Glad your back!

Tell me I'm not the only one, who is day dreaming about exactly how things will play out in the premier ?!!! I surely can't be alone in this, I have my "this is what I think " then variations of it as well !!!! Oh man, I can't wait for this all to start again !!! 

21 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Welcome back! :)

The activity here was not much indeed but your wise posts were missed. We are all the complete Shamy team!!

Go shamy!!

haha "wise" posts--I'll take it! Good to be back and looking forward to the next season and what the Shamy team comes up with!

4 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Tell me I'm not the only one, who is day dreaming about exactly how things will play out in the premier ?!!! I surely can't be alone in this, I have my "this is what I think " then variations of it as well !!!! Oh man, I can't wait for this all to start again !!! 

me too i am getting really excited and also a bit nervous

With regards to the proposal.

I'm sticking to my original prediction.  She is going to say, no....not tonight.

They are going to talk about the Ramona thing and she is going to send him home to Pasadena and ask him to ask her again. When she comes back to LA. Then they may time jump.

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

I'm sticking to my original prediction.  She is going to say, no....not tonight.

They are going to talk about the Ramona thing and she is going to send him home to Pasadena and ask him to ask her again. When she comes back to LA. Then they may time jump.

Sorry vonmar but i think  she will say yes at the end of the episode they will talk first  i just  hope they wont make a big drama out of the kiss thats my concern

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

Agree about shamy need to talk about the Ramona thing.  But I dont see Amy sending Sheldon home and ask him to ask her again. Because imo Sheldon would not react well to that as it would sound as a "no", especially after his issues about commitment which lead to Amy to break up with him in s8 final and made that ring be kept for so long. Especially after all Sheldon and Amy's relationship growth in s10 as well. Besides imo it would just ruin the beautiful vibe from Sheldon's trip as he crossed the country for getting on his knee and propose to a surprised and ready for sleeping time Amy.

For me the answer might be dragged to the premiere tag scene after a few interesting and funny scenes between shamy.  But not be dragged beyond premiere. Shamy proposal is the subject of the moment from the show and one of most waited from many fans to have a resolution. The writers simply put it in stand  by and move on to other stories as if that did not happen until they brought it up again imo would be a very bad move to the show. And to shamy relationship too.

Here's the reasons why I DON'T think it'll be a no.....

1 - as far as we know at this point Amy doesn't know about the kiss etc, so I don't see a reason for a knee jerk "no" - we haven't seen he angry or frustrated at Sheldon only at those who she asked to keep an eye on him !

2 - Even if Sheldon is to tell all ( which I think he will - he is very honest ) he was innocent - the writers themselves even said they were careful to make him not to blame. The most shecould accuse him of was being a wee bit too trusting & clueless - well no offence toSheldon but that's what he's like.

3- The while production team & cast we're delighted with the proposal scene, I'm not sure why they'd want a second proposal if the first was perfect to them, plus they did the several proposals with Lenny.

4 - There has been a couple of "false starts" on the proposal & Amy finding out about the ring, somehow "another go " wouldn't hold the special quality I don't think.

5- They have teased the public for 2 years with this, realisticly how much longer will they wait.

6- If as you say they wait till Amy is home from Princeton - that means "keeping" her there on the show. Which I'm not sure they will do - if anyone is going to be light on scenes surely it'll be Mellisa for a while . 

7- I think it would be too hard for Sheldon to take & it's not so long ago we had heart broken Sheldon.

Last but not least, I don't want a no !!!!!! :) 

Do I think Amy will have a wtf are you doing here and panic attack - yes ,

do I think they'll make comedy out of Sheldon explaining the Ramona thing -ugh - yes 

do I think they'll drag it out the whole episode - yes ! But in the end I think/ hope it's a yes !

but hey - who knows, I'm totally  crap  at guessing these things - we'll have to wait & see - hugs all !! Not long now !! Xx

Sorry !! We Crossed posts @spidergirl !! but agree with you x

5 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Here's the reasons why I DON'T think it'll be a no.....

1 - as far as we know at this point Amy doesn't know about the kiss etc, so I don't see a reason for a knee jerk "no" - we haven't seen he angry or frustrated at Sheldon only at those who she asked to keep an eye on him !

2 - Even if Sheldon is to tell all ( which I think he will - he is very honest ) he was innocent - the writers themselves even said they were careful to make him not to blame. The most shecould accuse him of was being a wee bit too trusting & clueless - well no offence toSheldon but that's what he's like.

3- The while production team & cast we're delighted with the proposal scene, I'm not sure why they'd want a second proposal if the first was perfect to them, plus they did the several proposals with Lenny.

4 - There has been a couple of "false starts" on the proposal & Amy finding out about the ring, somehow "another go " wouldn't hold the special quality I don't think.

5- They have teased the public for 2 years with this, realisticly how much longer will they wait.

6- If as you say they wait till Amy is home from Princeton - that means "keeping" her there on the show. Which I'm not sure they will do - if anyone is going to be light on scenes surely it'll be Mellisa for a while . 

7- I think it would be too hard for Sheldon to take & it's not so long ago we had heart broken Sheldon.

Last but not least, I don't want a no !!!!!! :) 

Do I think Amy will have a wtf are you doing here and panic attack - yes ,

do I think they'll make comedy out of Sheldon explaining the Ramona thing -ugh - yes 

do I think they'll drag it out the whole episode - yes ! But in the end I think/ hope it's a yes !

but hey - who knows, I'm totally  crap  at guessing these things - we'll have to wait & see - hugs all !! Not long now !! Xx

Sorry !! We Crossed posts @spidergirl !! but agree with you x

No problem! Besides your post is much more complete than mine! I would give you 100 "koala faces" and "it is a tiara!" emojis if I could! ( choose the like because I coyld not decide, hehe! Agree with you very much! ❤

18 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

No problem! Besides your post is much more complete than mine! I would give you 100 "koala faces" and "it is a tiara!" emojis if I could! ( choose the like because I coyld not decide, hehe! Agree with you very much! ❤

Haha !! Can you tell I have given this some thought lol ! 

You are too cute btw xX

6 hours ago, vonmar said:

I think it's a possibility, I mean the Ramona factor could clearly be used as a negative in some way should they choose to use it. I think it would be a very weak way of creating drama personally but the writers may feel it's a strong enough storyline factor that they could use. I'll call them out if they do!

But in that scenario that you mentioned I try to think how Sheldon would react and in my view not well AT ALL. First of all he has flown all at way (2,765 miles) with no possessions, he clearly thought 'I want this to happen right now'. It would be an absolutely devastating conclusion for him IMO.

There could be a two stage process of angst/drama from a Sheldon perspective:

Stage 1 Sheldon who knows full well his flaws reading people could sink into some kind of depression or anger at himself  that he allowed a situation like this to happen i.e. Ramona. Especially when he has his friends warning him who he dismissed. I could imagine him beating himself up over this for some time, even though his only failing was that he let her get too close and he ignored his friends. It's not like he kissed her or slept with her which would of course have been much worse.

Stage 2 he could lash out at Amy. I think the chances of some friction between them are very high with a 'no'. He could feel he has finally made his move and she rejected him. I am not sure an 'ask me again later some months down the line' will go down well at all. Don't forget he has tried to propose to her before, she doesn't know this so this could be a second failed attempt (third if you think perhaps he might have proposed to her around 8.24, I am not sure he actually would have done on Skype in 8.24 but who knows he was cut off from whatever speech he was going to make). I don't think she can say NO and they will be fine living together and being like they were before she went to Princeton (I mean they looked adorkable and in a happiest place they could have been in before she left).

Honestly if she said no, but ask me again sometime later when I get back I could honestly see him not asking her again anytime soon. The fear of rejection is strong in someone like Sheldon, you can tell once he has been hurt with something before he doesn't like putting himself or is very reluctant to in that situation again. Even if she would obviously say yes and she tells him or hints that would be the case if he asked her again when she returned to remove the 'Ramona taint'.

Anyway it will be a YES IMO probably after a talk.