[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

20 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Guys, there is a promo vid for the season premiere!!! It is mostly a recap from last season but it has the moment Sheldon's phone rings after he proposed to Amy. Amy's face as she asked Sheldon he would answer was priceless, lol! 

In 22 days  we will watch everything! Can not wait! :wub:

I just watched the promo vid as well and I must say that it is one of the best promo vids i've ever watched, as they new which clips to use and the right way to use them without revealing any important information.

• Like 3

Oh I've missed so much chat here !!!!! Oooops !

I don't think the wedding will have theme as such, but I do think there will be a nod to both their hobbies & interests - wee Shamy quirks here & there, I do think there maybe a themed cake or a flash shirt under Sheldon' s wedding attire - with harp music & I loved whoever suggested PP may return to talk to Sheldon the night before - so maybe a Harry Potter/ comic hero statue / Star Wars/ Star Trek prop or two thrown in , oh and I think Stephen hawking will be a guest !!! But ultimately  it will be all about our Shamy and I think a cute intimate ceremony !

but before all that I'm looking forward to some planning and negotiations Shamy style *wink wink * 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Guys, there is a promo vid for the season premiere!!! It is mostly a recap from last season but it has the moment Sheldon's phone rings after he proposed to Amy. Amy's face as she asked Sheldon he would answer was priceless, lol! 

In 22 days  we will watch everything! Can not wait! :wub:

Awesome!!! Just love Amy's reaction. Sheldon "I don't want to be rude" lmao

Edited by Carey
  • Like 5

I love the promo clip! It just recaps for me how much I enjoyed season 10. I love Amy's face as she is wondering why Sheldon is answering the phone at this moment...he couldn't have waited five minutes though? Lol

Edited by Sah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Koala Face 2

19 hours ago, joyceraye said:

or the napkin in it

But it was hilarious when he said he had Leonard Nimoy's DNA, right in front of Adam Nimoy. They could have certainly done something about crazy fans and use Sheldon as a example. Why else would Will Wheaton suggest Sheldon and say that Sheldon was gold?

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

10 hours ago, BobtheBlob said:

I just watched the promo vid as well and I must say that it is one of the best promo vids i've ever watched, as they new which clips to use and the right way to use them without revealing any important information.

Oh Sheldon. :no: :rofl: default_roflmao.gif.a8e32b7e4d328ad2621cd012a6acfd0b.gif

• Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

11 hours ago, BobtheBlob said:

Agree! 

50 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Oh Sheldon. :no: :rofl: default_roflmao.gif.a8e32b7e4d328ad2621cd012a6acfd0b.gif

Hehe! In past Sheldon was accused of being rude several times. In that moment he might have thought he must not be rude with Leonard as he should be looking for him for hours, even Sheldon  should have noticed the anxiety in Amy's face due the circunstances before that phone rang, lol. Sheldon  really came along to a better place what is empathy  related but he was anxious too for the proposal he had just made to Amy. We are only able to watch a few seconds from the scene in that promo but imo these seconds were perfectly picked up to keep the viewers in edge of their seats! I am so ready for s11!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

12 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Poor Amy ! I feel so sorry for her. She must be tempted to make him go and  sit on the stairs. 

I think she must not. The situation is very different than that time we saw she made Sheldon sat on the stairs offscreen, even I strongly disagreed when she did that. This time Amy doesn't know Sheldon had been away from Pasadena without saying anything to his friends .Imo it was a good sign he cared for answered Leonard, although he should had noticed Amy was almost fainting of anxiety, lol. As soon as Sheldon and Leonard started to talk by phone, Amy surely got why Sheldon answered first. Although  we havent seen the scene on screen yet, I think this call before Amy's answer could be a nice comedy touch before more sweet shamy moments ahead. Without having that too much non sense clueless Sheldon writers sometimes enjoy to bring up. 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Koala Face 1

18 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I think she must not. The situation is very different than that time we saw she made Sheldon sat on the stairs offscreen, even I strongly disagreed when she did that. This time Amy doesn't know Sheldon had been away from Pasadena without saying anything to his friends .Imo it was a good sign he cared for answered Leonard, although he should had noticed Amy was almost fainting of anxiety, lol. As soon as Sheldon and Leonard started to talk by phone, Amy surely got why Sheldon answered first. Although  we havent seen the scene on screen yet, I think this call before Amy's answer could be a nice comedy touch before more sweet shamy moments ahead. Without having that too much non sense clueless Sheldon writers sometimes enjoy to bring up. 

I agree, it was the writers' way to say "Sheldon is still Sheldon", as they often do, especially when he approaches some big changes in his life. TBH, I prefer it to Amy grounding him, that was so unfunny and off-putting, I really hope I will never ever see such a joke again.

Not gonna lie, I'm still disappointed we don't get to see Amy's answer, but I'm confident the rest of the episode will make up for that. I kinda get the writers' reasoning there...what else Amy could have answered? Almost no one thought the cliffhanger could have ended any other way. So they went for  "funny" lines in that particular scene and gave shippers some sweetness in a subsequent and unrelated one. 

• Like 7
  • It's a Tiara 2

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Not gonna lie, I'm still disappointed we don't get to see Amy's answer, but I'm confident the rest of the episode will make up for that. I kinda get the writers' reasoning there...what else Amy could have answered? Almost no one thought the cliffhanger could have ended any other way. So they went for  "funny" lines in that particular scene and gave shippers some sweetness in a subsequent and unrelated one. 

I am still disappointed for we dont get to  see Amy saying yes to Sheldon too. My hope is same than yours as the rest of shamy scenes would make  up for that. We all know Amy would not say no but it is not same thing as we are told something happened instead of watching it with our own eyes in such exciting and meaningful circunstances for shamy. Maybe the intention from writers was balancing a very emotional moment as Shamy reached the step of a real proposal with the sitcom comedy side.  Hopefully we will get memorable shamy scenes for this season that will make up the lack of Amy's yes on screen. If s11 could be at least half of what shamy got in s10, I will be a happy fan.

I forgive writers for we dont get to see the "yes" but I wont forgive them if we still dont have SIC (Sheldon initiating cuddle) on bed this season.  Writers, you know you own us this since s9!!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Koala Face 2

8 hours ago, spidergirl said:

It's also a chance for Leonard to be 'between' Sheldon and Amy, just as Sheldon says he's been 'between' Leonard and Penny for ten years.

Social reciprocity by the writers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

*Looks at the calendar* Taping break is over, the cast should have gotten their new scripts last night which means: Happy table read day!! :D

I hope we'll get some BTS cuteness this week. If not from MaJim then maybe Alex will spoil us with some fun bits again. Fingers crossed!

109815_1256b.thumb.jpg.6563b873db15e8da8d8c1cbdefbb2eb3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

10 minutes ago, April said:

*Looks at the calendar* Taping break is over, the cast should have gotten their new scripts last night which means: Happy table read day!! :D

I hope we'll get some BTS cuteness this week. If not from MaJim then maybe Alex will spoil us with some fun bits again. Fingers crossed!

109815_1256b.thumb.jpg.6563b873db15e8da8d8c1cbdefbb2eb3.jpg

You're right, Taping break is over, finally! Happy table read day! :)

We need BTS cuteness urgently, hehe! Fingers crossed too!

images.jpg

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6
  • Koala Face 1

I just watched the promo, and it's really funnier than I imagined. I noticed some people said that he had to answer Leonard's call, so Leonard is The One...LMAO. And many people really are worried that Amy is gonna say no because of this...haha.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, snapepans said:

I just watched the promo, and it's really funnier than I imagined. I noticed some people said that he had to answer Leonard's call, so Leonard is The One...LMAO. And many people really are worried that Amy is gonna say no because of this...haha.

Really? LMAO!

10 minutes ago, snapepans said:

They dont know then how well Amy knows her Sheldon, haha!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Really? LMAO!

They dont know then how well Amy knows her Sheldon, haha!

I just checked the reviews again.

Some people are saying they just knew the proposal wouldn't be so smooth.

Some people are saying they are glad it's Leonard's call, not someone else's, you know.

Some people are saying they are surprised that the proposal is NOT Amy's dream. Haha.

Some people are saying this is truly Sheldon's Style, because he is the only one who would answer the phone during his own proposal, and Amy's shocked face is priceless.

Most of people are saying that it's really funny. Can't wait. etc, etc. Haha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

15 hours ago, snapepans said:

I just checked the reviews again.

Some people are saying they just knew the proposal wouldn't be so smooth.

Some people are saying they are glad it's Leonard's call, not someone else's, you know.

Some people are saying they are surprised that the proposal is NOT Amy's dream. Haha.

Some people are saying this is truly Sheldon's Style, because he is the only one who would answer the phone during his own proposal, and Amy's shocked face is priceless.

Most of people are saying that it's really funny. Can't wait. etc, etc. Haha.

well the unexpected....

gets us all.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 1

On 06/09/2017 at 11:29 AM, spidergirl said:

You're right, Taping break is over, finally! Happy table read day! :)

We need BTS cuteness urgently, hehe! Fingers crossed too!

images.jpg

Ooooh I wish !!! Yes please to some behind the scenes MaJim cuteness !! 

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

It's quiet in here...I'm so ready for the premiere, more or less two weeks to go! I hope in the following days the advertising for the new season starts and we can have at least some interviews from cast&crew about the cliffhanger. I'm curious as how they will advertise it. Molaro, bless him, was a bit of a pot-stirrer, pretty sure he would have insisted on Ramona being in the premiere and in an "unexpected and over the top" reaction Amy has in meeting her. Very curious about the new show runner, what will his advertising style be? What will he say to lure the audience in? I hope we get also some Majim interviews, many promo pics and all the jazz that comes with a new season! I like Mayim's idea of collecting on IG fan-art work under the tag #TBBTS11, I've already seen a lot of wonderful drawings and I'm sure many more are to come, it's a good way to keep us entertained and to hype the new season!

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1