[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

I think it's funny, and we got some unusual character pairings, which I LOVE btw.

Sheldon and Howard were bonding over their father issues, I love this. Sheldon driving, finally, after ten years, can't wait. And Amy saying she has been neglecting Penny with wedding planning and working, so the wedding planning is still in the process, Okay.

Beverly is back in this episode, I hope we can see Mary soon.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Im probably bias because Amy is my favourite but her conversation with Leonard was one of my fave scenes of the night. Her face when Leonard said his mother was pennys new best friend was brilliant and the last line she yells was so well done. The whole scene reminded me of how she was in the early seasons, and look at the bright side we get a shamy kiss and a couple hugs in the first ep yay :)

Haha, I cracked up when I read that Leonard said Penny's new best friend is Beverly to Amy because at first Amy didn't care much about his complaint, he is very smart, haha.

And thank you for the TR!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, I've noticed something. Howard actually didn't know that Sheldon had a driver's license, so Amy kept the secret...Since that was among the things Sheldon kept to himself and decided to share it with Amy just because she asked him, I find it very cute that she didn't tell anybody.

Good catch, @mirs1! I loved that shamy are really good to keep each other secrets!

Sassy Amy about her bestie and Sheldon and Howard bonding over rockets: I think I will enjoy this episode very much!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Another mention of wedding planning, gives me hope that it will happen this season and not at the 'glacial pace' a lot of their developments have been at.

Yeah, it's a pity they didn't show 11.3 at the taping, I'm so curious about what kind of Shamy preparations are up. Sheldon's problems in setting a date can have to do with a lot of nerdy funny stuff, and I can't wait to see how he reacts to the wedding by a cliff Amy has in mind. Most of all, anyway, I'm very curious to see if all those discussions have a conclusion and we actually know the date by the end of the episode...I need to prepare myself to the event!!!

• Like 8
  • Koala Face 1

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah, it's a pity they didn't show 11.3 at the taping, I'm so curious about what kind of Shamy preparations are up. Sheldon's problems in setting a date can have to do with a lot of nerdy funny stuff, and I can't wait to see how he reacts to the wedding by a cliff Amy has in mind. Most of all, anyway, I'm very curious to see if all those discussions have a conclusion and we actually know the date by the end of the episode...I need to prepare myself to the event!!!

Me too, lol! 11.3 is the episode I am most curious about so far. The shamy dialogues about the wedding arrangements must be priceless! 

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

3 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I do, too. I'm still hoping that they follow up on Amy and Howard and Neil Diamond someday. Sheldon probably wouldn't mind.

Neil Diamond is on tour here - I saw a poster the other day and had to think of Amy and Howard! <3

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Wow! Sheldon is driving. I hope it is not the last time that we'll see him behind the wheels after surrendering his license and all. He must now learn how to drive as he is going to be a family man sooner or later. Although we might not see that family part in the show but it's nice to know or imagine him being the one driving for his family.  :icon_cheesygrin: 

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I'm hoping one of these days I wake up to taping news and get blown away by Amy's family finally being introduced. One can dream lol

Yeah.. I also hope they show how Sheldon ask Amy's father for his blessing. I hope it was an one-on-one talk of asking the daughter's hand and not just a phone call. 

3 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Me too, lol! 11.3 is the episode I am most curious about so far. The shamy dialogues about the wedding arrangements must be priceless! 

Is it possible that they will show it on the next taping day?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TBBTFanatic_Grace said:

Is it possible that they will show it on the next taping day?

Anything is possible but I guess it mostly depends on the plot of the episode and if 11x03 is super relevant for it. Right now they seem to be eager to show everyone 11x01 which makes sense cause both the baby and engagement news are woven into all the episodes in some way and the episode hasn't aired, yet. So it's probably the more satisfying way to fill the audience in.

• Like 2

My guess is that episode they float dates but never actually commit to one and that we aren't going to get some kind of timeframe in that episode. Just have to go by episodes to see if we get a feeling if it's close or not. I suspect we won't get some different storylines and then bam the following episode its their wedding day.

I think there will be some build up to it that will indicate it's close.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, April said:

That tea mug conveniently placed in front of Amy's hand is cracking me up! LOL

They must think viewers are blind...Sheldon and Amy have clearly different clothes in the tea-mug pics. Had Amy said no, I find very difficult to believe they would have stayed in each other's company during the very days after the refusal, LOL! Anyway, I appreciate the effort, it must have been difficult to imagine which scenes to show without giving too much away! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

They must think viewers are blind...Sheldon and Amy have clearly different clothes in the tea-mug pics. Had Amy said no, I find very difficult to believe they would have stayed in each other's company during the very days after the refusal, LOL! Anyway, I appreciate the effort, it must have been difficult to imagine which scenes to show without give too much away!

Well, there are people who subscribe to the idea that everything will be alright no matter what Amy says. LOL

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, April said:

Well, there are people who subscribe to the idea that everything will be alright no matter what Amy says. LOL

True dat, LOL! Funnily enough, I think they kept a pic which features Bernie's pregnancy test, so much so for the other "surprise"...Unless they are going to spoil this part of the premiere before the episode airs.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

True dat, LOL! Funnily enough, I think they kept a pic which features Bernie's pregnancy test, so much so for the other "surprise"...Unless they are going to spoil this part of the premiere before the episode airs.

Well, looks like there's one pic with Amy's hand with the ring in the lower right corner - but just barely! LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, April said:

Tbh and no offense to those who subscribe it, there are things that would never be the same with a negative reaction/answer in a case like shamy engagement. Who feel this show as if these characters  were real people would never buy that possibility, lol!

• Like 2