[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

2 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

They didn't cover up the ring on Amy's finger in one of the photos, ahaha. It's the one where Sheldon's sitting on the couch in his green shirt and Amy's hand is visible in the bottom right corner. 

You are right!  Good catch !!!!!!  There's the ring for all to see 

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

3 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

They didn't cover up the ring on Amy's finger in one of the photos, ahaha. It's the one where Sheldon's sitting on the couch in his green shirt and Amy's hand is visible in the bottom right corner. 

I didn't catch that either! Good job :)

• Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

As far as I can tell,  most of the IG accounts that have posted that pic have cut it in order to not have the ring in the frame. I wonder if they did it on purpose, to avoid to give the spoiler away to their followers...

Anyway, here's it is

ring.jpg

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 3

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

As far as I can tell,  most of the IG accounts that have posted that pic have cut it in order to not have the ring in the frame. I wonder if they did it on purpose, to avoid to give the spoiler away to their followers...

Anyway, here's it is

ring.jpg

Our first glimpse! Feels great to finally see it! :)

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 2

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Anyway, here's it is

ring.jpg

Love this, first glimpse of The ring!! ❤

Tbh I think they forgot this detail for our delight....or for they test if we are good at details, lol!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Koala Face 1

13 hours ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Actually, no, I don't know where to look.

Sorry we aren't allowed to mentioned spacific site names unless they are officially released - I didn't mean to be cryptic lol !! Thanks @vonmar :) 

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Our first glimpse! Feels great to finally see it! :)

I know I'm so so excited !!!!! Can't wait till we watch this episode *heart eyes* 

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 3

On 14/09/2017 at 7:56 AM, mirs1 said:

Anyway, here's it is

ring.jpg

Yeah, it might be on purpose to avoid giving away any info about the episode.  However I recall when was the first shamy coitus the show gave away too much info about what would happen in the episode for unspoilled fans despair, hehe. Will they this time not say any clue about Amy's answer? Well, Holland apparently follows Molaro 's promotion style so maybe they throw a hint next week that would shake shamies world as they hinted Amy could say no, lol! It would be a hell of a week as many shamies wait for the premiere for find all truth! 

Thankgoodness I am a spoiled  fan, LOL! 

Edited by spidergirl
Sentence improved
  • Koala Face 2

8 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Yeah, it might be on purpose to avoid giving away any info about the episode.  However I recall when was the first shamy coitus the show gave away too much info about what would happen in the episode for unspoilled fans despair, hehe. Will they this time not say any clue about Amy's answer? Well, Holland apparently follows Molaro 's promotion style so maybe they throw a hint next week that would shake shamies world as they hinted Amy could say no, lol! It would be a hell of a week as many shamies wait for the premiere for find all truth! 

Thankgoodness I am a spoiled  fan, LOL! 

Yes, it will be fun, from our "spoiled" perspective, to see how the premiere is advertised. The fact Holland already hinted a "confrontation" between Amy and Ramona is interesting, maybe they will focus on that and remain very vague on the actual answer. In any event, whoever is in charge of choosing the promo pics, didn't make a good job, the IG fan accounts posting them were kind enough to avoid spoilers, but it just takes a few seconds to watch them and to understand both that Amy says yes and that Bernie is pregnant. As always (I know, I always complain about that) TBBT marketing strategy has some flaws...

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, it will be fun, from our "spoiled" perspective, to see how the premiere is advertised. The fact Holland already hinted a "confrontation" between Amy and Ramona is interesting, maybe they will focus on that and remain very vague on the actual answer. In any event, whoever is in charge of choosing the promo pics, didn't make a good job, the IG fan accounts posting them were kind enough to avoid spoilers, but it just takes a few seconds to watch them and to understand both that Amy says yes and that Bernie is pregnant. As always (I know, I always complain about that) TBBT marketing strategy has some flaws...

Yeah, that’s a nice euphemism. :shy:

sham_086.gif.6738bcc9a3760f5daf2a5df1b4b45178.gif

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I think he was just setting up the joke, the crux of the joke is that many expect a confrontation - anger, yelling etc., - but then you get a hug...

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

22 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think he was just setting up the joke, the crux of the joke is that many expect a confrontation - anger, yelling etc., - but then you get a hug...

Agree. And personally I think it is more clever as Amy react with a hug, which I hope is a sassy kind one, rather a ugly women fight over jealousy, lol! As I said here a few weeks ago I would prefer that "confrotation" happened without a hug , a good sassy answer to Ramona from Amy would be perfect for me, but  it is a comedy after all. A bit of non sense always in most of scenes! ;)

Edited by spidergirl
One rephrased sentence
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, bfm said:

Oh, yes, you are right, maybe I'm a bit too used to Molaro's advertising style, he always made things appear more "dramatic" than they were to keep people on their toes...well, that was his job, he had to make viewers watch the show! One of the reasons why I'm so eager for interviews about the premiere is to get to know Holland and his "style" as a show runner. Obviously it will be clear from the actual episodes, but I'd love to hear also his views and opinions about the plots and the characters.

22 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Agree. And personally I think it is more clever as Amy react with a hug, which I hope is a sassy kind one, rather a ugly women fight over jealousy, lol! As I said here a few weeks ago I would prefer that "confrotation" happened without a hug , a good sassy answer to Ramona from Amy would be perfect for me, but  it is a comedy after all. A bit of non sense always in most of scenes! ;)

Yeah...I would have lived without that hug too but, as you said, it's a comedy, I bet I'll be LMAO after I watch the scene!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, yes, you are right, maybe I'm a bit too used to Molaro's advertising style, he always made things appear more "dramatic" than they were to keep people on their toes...well, that was his job, he had to make viewers watch the show! One of the reasons why I'm so eager for interviews about the premiere is to get to know Holland and his "style" as a show runner. Obviously it will be clear from the actual episodes, but I'd love to hear also his views and opinions about the plots and the characters.

Yeah...I would have lived without that hug too but, as you said, it's a comedy, I bet I'll be LMAO after I watch the scene!

That's why I try to avoid evaluating before I actually see the episodes. The personal expectations are usually very differently weighted.
This may diminish my anticipation somewhat, but only the facial expressions and gestures of the characters make my laughs all the more valuable.

sham_073.gif.3f4764be2541631d8b5bd6fa1d7a1d47.gif
Nope sweetie, but on September, 25!  :shy:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, veejay said:

That's why I try to avoid evaluating before I actually see the episodes. The personal expectations are usually very differently weighted.
This may diminish my anticipation somewhat, but only the facial expressions and gestures of the characters make my laughs all the more valuable.

After reading TRs for over two years now my personal experience is that episodes usually play out a lot more light hearted and funnier than anything written down. It's not a dig against anyone sharing spoilers cause I'm sure everyone is trying to describe the scenes and stories to the best of their ability. It's just that this cast is so god damn charming and talented that you have to see it for yourself to really get a feeling for the scene. <3

Edited by April
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

One of the reasons why I'm so eager for interviews about the premiere is to get to know Holland and his "style" as a show runner. Obviously it will be clear from the actual episodes, but I'd love to hear also his views and opinions about the plots and the characters.

Totally with you on this!

• Like 2

I'll have to watch the episodes to be sure, but from what I've read in the TR, I think Holland is going to be great. Especially the recent one, yes it wasn't a Shamy strong episode but Sheldon and Amy were still doing their own thing. Sheldon and Howard had their rocket building, they were bonding and is Amy left sulking that Sheldon's not spending time with her? No, she's invested in her work and her wedding planning. She's still living her life. My wishlist for this season was proof that the characters can live outside the ship (even though I adore the ship) and this is a small taste of that. I want more of it, and more Shamy goodness along with it. We need both.

let's hope Holland can find that elusive balance we've been wishing for. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

I'll have to watch the episodes to be sure, but from what I've read in the TR, I think Holland is going to be great. Especially the recent one, yes it wasn't a Shamy strong episode but Sheldon and Amy were still doing their own thing. Sheldon and Howard had their rocket building, they were bonding and is Amy left sulking that Sheldon's not spending time with her? No, she's invested in her work and her wedding planning. She's still living her life. My wishlist for this season was proof that the characters can live outside the ship (even though I adore the ship) and this is a small taste of that. I want more of it, and more Shamy goodness along with it. We need both.

let's hope Holland can find that elusive balance we've been wishing for. 

Yeah, the start of the season sounds relatively balanced so far and I wonder if that's due to Holland and how it'll continue for the rest of the season. Only time will tell but I like the sound of the first episodes.

I mean, sure, for Sheldon and Amy a lot is revolving around their engagement. But they both also got stories about something job related and hanging out with others from the gang. I'd like this mix to continue.

• Like 7

On that topic, I'm very curious about 11.2...i'm happy that the fact amy got a fellowship in a very prestigious university didn't get unnoticed at Calthec and she has more funds and eqipement  because of that. I hope we'll get to see her brand new lab sooner or later!

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

On that topic, I'm very curious about 11.2...i'm happy that the fact amy got a fellowship in a very prestigious university didn't get unnoticed at Calthec and she has more funds and eqipement  because of that. I hope we'll get to see her brand new lab sooner or later!

Yess!! I want to see her new lab and whatever else she got! <3

I also wonder when Bob Newhart will make his appearance as mentioned in the DT. If they already know he'll be back this season I suppose he's scheduled for one of the next episodes, maybe sweeps? And since he's playing Sheldon's subconsciousness these days I wonder how that'll turn out.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, April said:

I also wonder when Bob Newhart will make his appearance as mentioned in the DT. If they already know he'll be back this season I suppose he's scheduled for one of the next episodes, maybe sweeps? And since he's playing Sheldon's subconsciousness these days I wonder how that'll turn out.

The easy guess it's that Prof. Proton will be back for something wedding-related, like some sort of last minute stage-fright for Sheldon (not that he is not sure of getting married, something like the natural anxiety sometimes brides and grooms have, I'm not really ruling it out it might happen to Amy, too...) or to give some fatherly advise like "Get a prenup!", LOL!

Anyway, I wouldn't be so sure he will be in in one of the very next episodes, he seems to have a very busy schedule, so probably they had to book him ahead of time. In S. 7 they had to tape SW episode he was in out of order (many weeks in advance) also to work around his schedule. Let's see, maybe instead he is in 11.5 and already working on it, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1