Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

With one week to go, would somebody please remind me which night they start putting up clips of a forthcoming episode ? 

Usually a couple of days before it airs, but towards the end of the season it might be the night before it airs. Probably, for special episodes, like the premiere, the sneak peeks are available a bit early, depending on the kind of promotion (if any) they have planned.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Taping day, shamies!

Crossing fingers for some shamy goodness could be in its way! 

Anyway, less than a week and we will be talking about the premiere and about how gorgeous must be that ring on Amy! <3 *happy sigh*

Edited by spidergirl
Grammar and spelling: sleepy brain, sorry
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, guys, no spoilers so far, but 4B should feature in the episode, hence hopefully there will be some Shamy scenes...Anyway, sad to report that, 5 episodes in, the couch and the cushions are still there...We should start a campaign against them, LOL!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • Run to India 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, April said:

The title is "The Collaboration Contamination" Unless the writers come up with a new "collaboration" Shamy's project is the only storyline of that kind that's still active. So fingers crossed for a Shamy science story!??

Fingers crossed! It's the only plot for S. 10 that hasn't been mentioned so far, it should be time, it was one of my favourite things in the second half of the season!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, April said:

The title is "The Collaboration Contamination" Unless the writers come up with a new "collaboration" Shamy's project is the only storyline of that kind that's still active. So fingers crossed for a Shamy science story!??

I hope so,  I love shamy doing science together! If the title is linked to a shamy plot, the word "contamination" intrigues me. It usually doesnt have a good meaning but it might be a kind of "contamination" good, like they could not stop doing something together for Science. I am  very curious about it indeed!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I hope so,  I love shamy doing science together! If the title is linked to a shamy plot, the word "contamination" intrigues me. It usually doesnt have a good meaning but it might be a kind of "contamination" good, like they could not stop doing something together for Science. I am  very curious about it indeed!

It could mean somebody else gets involved with it and it gets damaged  -  or it spills over into something else and spoils that.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

It could mean somebody else gets involved with it and it gets damaged  -  or it spills over into something else and spoils that.

In past as John Ross Bowie was more avaiable to participate in tbbt, I would say Kripke?

Now it could be Bert? It would be funny!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

In past as John Ross Bowie was more avaiable to participate in tbbt, I would say Kripke?

Now it could be Bert? It would be funny!

In the booklet posted in the DT, the only "guest star" plays an "employee", so if somebody else gets involved I guess it will be one of the gang. If the plot really had to do with Shamy's collaboration from last season, I'm thinking more about a contamination of "subjects", like Shamy discover some more applications of their idea or, while working, they are distracted with some other things coming up...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

In the booklet posted in the DT, the only "guest star" plays an "employee", so if somebody else gets involved I guess it will be one of the gang. If the plot really had to do with Shamy's collaboration from last season, I'm thinking more about a contamination of "subjects", like Shamy discover some more applications of their idea or, while working, they are distracting with some other things coming up...

Thanks for that! I had not read who was the "guest star",  my mistake. The kind of contamination you mentioned would be cool. Maybe something alike with  your speculation happened. Fingers crossed for we could get some info meanwhile.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Well, guys, no spoilers so far, but 4B should feature in the episode, hence hopefully there will be some Shamy scenes...Anyway, sad to report that, 5 episodes in, the couch and the cushions are still there...We should start a campaign against them, LOL!

I like the couch. It is classic. Iconic. You see it you know exactly where you are on the set. It helps make 4b 4b. I also am against changing the couch in 4a. You don't change sets 11 years in...my honest opinion here. Please save the sets! I love you MIRS1 and really dont run to India...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed it's their project, though it could be the guys getting something new - an idea that was floated during hiatus by the writers.

Oh and burn that couch! It's not the color or the style (style wise it's not very Shamy) it just looks SO UNCOMFORTABLE. They are too big for it, especially Sheldon.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sah said:

I like the couch. It is classic. Iconic. You see it you know exactly where you are on the set. It helps make 4b 4b. I also am against changing the couch in 4a. You don't change sets 11 years in...my honest opinion here. Please save the sets! I love you MIRS1 and really dont run to India...

But it's penny's couch and she doesn't live there anymore.  Realistically it would be long gone by now.  It's not as iconic as the couch in 4A 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

But it's penny's couch and she doesn't live there anymore.  Realistically it would be long gone by now.  It's not as iconic as the couch in 4A 

Realistically 4A probably wouldn't look exactly the same as well.

I'm all for re-decorating and new furniture, if 4A and 4B did look a bit different it wouldn't actually bother me that much it's the people in them that matters more to me especially those in 4B. But that's just me and I get why the show doesn't make changes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

In the booklet posted in the DT, the only "guest star" plays an "employee", so if somebody else gets involved I guess it will be one of the gang. If the plot really had to do with Shamy's collaboration from last season, I'm thinking more about a contamination of "subjects", like Shamy discover some more applications of their idea or, while working, they are distracted with some other things coming up...

Since there is an "employee" listed he could be the one causing the "contamination". Maybe someone who accidentally wanders into Amy's new lab and messes things up?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, April said:

Since there is an "employee" listed he could be the one causing the "contamination". Maybe someone who accidentally wanders into Amy's new lab and messes things up?

I would love to see Shamy working in her new lab on their project.

  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the interview bits (not that there's much new for us in it) and they showed a bit more of the call between Sheldon and Leonard - and Leonard says they've been trying to reach Sheldon for hours and Sheldon explained they couldn't because his phone was in flight mode. HA! CALLED IT!! :D

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...