Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

The make-up and clothing companies shame young women and make them feel insecure when they are most vulnerable, then they sell their 'confidence' back to them in the form of make-up, etc.

Agree, it is given too much meaning to make up for women. I dont want a make over for Amy or something, I think she is just lovely and beautiful the way she is . I only mentioned her make up earlier because I thought it was an interisting detail . It was not a big deal or it should be. It was only a detail I noticed and thought it was nice. Even I am alone in some of my shamy thoughts I enjoy to share them here.  

  • Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering when you'd finally show up, @koops, seeing as all this must be right up your alley! :D

11 minutes ago, koops said:

I understand there's a collaboration with Howard in one of the upcoming episodes, although I don't know what exactly it is about but that's another one I've been wanting to see for a while too (neuromorphic circuits?? signal analysis?? what could Amy be needing an engineer's input for??).

We only got some vague spoilers for the project:

Amy is working on some sort of brain cap, to allow a brain to move robot arms.  She needed an engineer and ask Howard, who did have some good ideas for her.

Idk if that gives you more of an idea what this might be about.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AHHH brain-machine interfaces! Niccceee! Yep, definitely need an engineer for that! 

And I know, I get sidetracked by work and (fake) GoT spoilers so all my time has been eaten up LOL. But I'm still watching and still shipping :) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Sheldon is really in groom-zilla mode in those sneak peeks! 

Indeed! Thinking back at time Sheldon did not want to date anyone or wished only a "relationship between minds" with Amy and now he just wishes everything could be perfect about their wedding planning , even about the tiniest details. After all Sheldon is a hippie and he did not know, LOL!

Anyway I must  confess I just absolutely love Sheldon in groom-zilla mode. And here we are, speaking about shamy wedding planning.... I have waited for this since they met and it is really exciting to have them getting married soon. I knew this time  would come! *grin*

  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love groomzilla!Sheldon! And it makes so much sense given how he is. They can use his personality not only to create the comedy but also to make him be someone who cares and flipping the gender stereotypes at the same time. 

  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, koops said:

Love groomzilla!Sheldon! And it makes so much sense given how he is. They can use his personality not only to create the comedy but also to make him be someone who cares and flipping the gender stereotypes at the same time. 

Having the woman chase the disinterested man - for years - was also a flip of the stereotypes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't tell you how happy I am to see Sheldon getting so involved in the planning. Sure he's probably going to go too far lol but it shows that he cares, and he ultimately wants their day to be perfect. :)

Amy will have her bridezilla moments as well I suspect this season and before the actual date lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sneak peeks look good. I wonder if they are playing cards with the gang before or after he has all the dates on the white board? I see my March 14th date is still in the running...he he

 

no spoilers from last night taping except the pictures of Sheldon in the lab coat? Since this is the episode with Bob Newhart a twist on PP?  I can so see Sheldon being conflicted about doing it without his blessings.

Edited by Carey
  • Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had some cable tv issues so I only just got to watch Monday's episode, so I will probably echo so of what has already been said here.

I loved how science based the storylines were.

The guys grief over the lack of advancement in physics. this episode aired the night before two real Caltech researchers were awarded Nobel Prizes in Physics. TBBT either really has its finger on the pulse of the science community or they are very lucky.

Sheldon being a brat. I need to still see this occasionally. I don't want them to turn him into a lovestruck groomzilla only. It was nice that they gave Amy an outlet in Bernadette even if it broke down a bit at the end.

Finally, is it just me or did anyone else think that in the scene where Raj and Howard show up at 4B to deliver their pep talk and Raj is talking about whiny babies and Howard begins to fall apart and stagger toward the sofa plopping down next to Sheldon, that Jim refused to look at Simon until he was done with his physical comedy. Just my impression.

I thought it was a solid episode.  

  • Like 7
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/10/2017 at 7:59 PM, spidergirl said:

Sorry but I had to share this, could not help myself... ;)

 

6b46d520-14fa-4ac3-85df-50f72b44c3e2.gif.ddbd73490d1aac4fa46356a5af71d4ad.gif

Their physical closeness kills me of feelings! ❤

 

So cute!!

20 hours ago, snapepans said:

Not just her makeup, I don't like her hairdo, either. A bit longer and straighter for my liking. I hope they can change these back, like in Season 10. I love her hair in 1022, as in the gif @shamytbbt posted. 

I agree. <3

8 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Nor should she change.

She's beautiful as she is.

THIS! She is so naturally beautiful, and of course this combined with the most amazing personality. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone just want to ask just saw mayim facebook page saying it a week long jewish holiday starting today  will she  be on set this week because i want to see a shamy taping next  tuesday thats if we get any spoilers fingers crossed

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kbp said:

Hi everyone just want to ask just saw mayim facebook page saying it a week long jewish holiday starting today  will she  be on set this week because i want to see a shamy taping next  tuesday thats if we get any spoilers fingers crossed

She will be offline, but she will be on set.  No social media.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Carey said:

The sneak peeks look good. I wonder if they are playing cards with the gang before or after he has all the dates on the white board? I see my March 14th date is still in the running...he he

Yes! Congratulations! there are a bunch of dates in the board, all of them set in the second half of the season, let's see if they really pick one!

6 hours ago, Carey said:

no spoilers from last night taping except the pictures of Sheldon in the lab coat? Since this is the episode with Bob Newhart a twist on PP?  I can so see Sheldon being conflicted about doing it without his blessings.

I also thought that PP would be back to help Sheldon navigate some difficulties, or for giving him "advises" or encouragement about his wedding, but in the pics posted in the DT there's also the camera Shamy use to film FwF, so my guess it's that Sheldon if filming a re-boot of PP's science show from his childhood. Maybe Arthur's appearance is tied with that more than with Sheldon's personal issues.

  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I can't see Sheldon having difficulties about getting married, given his mindset about both the proposal and the groomzilla-ness displayed in the upcoming episode (btw, love those sneak peeks!). It could be that PP is appearing in a dream about difficulties with his career? Maybe Sheldon is trying to reinvent himself as a science educator like PP? I still think Sheldon's best bet for his career right now is to focus on the project with Amy, and I hope the show hasn't forgotten that. 

Edited by koops
  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Yes! Congratulations! there are a bunch of dates in the board, all of them set in the second half of the season, let's see if they really pick one!

I also thought that PP would be back to help Sheldon navigate some difficulties, or for giving him "advises" or encouragement about his wedding, but in the pics posted in the DT there's also the camera Shamy use to film FwF, so my guess it's that Sheldon if filming a re-boot of PP's science show from his childhood. Maybe Arthur's appearance is tied with that more than with Sheldon's personal issues.

Yeah it would make a refreshing change that Proton is being conjured up for some different reasons. It's easy to think that Sheldon is facing a major dilemma or something he has to think about or process through if news that Proton does appear because that's what has happened in the past.

  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, koops said:

Yeah, I can't see Sheldon having difficulties about getting married, given his mindset about both the proposal and the groomzilla-ness displayed in the upcoming episode (btw, love those sneak peeks!).

Plus his love of contracts.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Yes! Congratulations! there are a bunch of dates in the board, all of them set in the second half of the season, let's see if they really pick one!

I also thought that PP would be back to help Sheldon navigate some difficulties, or for giving him "advises" or encouragement about his wedding, but in the pics posted in the DT there's also the camera Shamy use to film FwF, so my guess it's that Sheldon if filming a re-boot of PP's science show from his childhood. Maybe Arthur's appearance is tied with that more than with Sheldon's personal issues.

When I first saw the Authur return, I too thought is would be related to the wedding/engagement.  Given the latest, I think it is has to do with his career and how he feels about where physics is and is going.  I agree with @koops and others who said he is in a good place about the engagement.  He is 100% committed to Amy and marrying her, once he was there he was all in. 

There also was a long line of dates for the first half of season 12 :icon_neutral:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the project that Amy is doing with Howard a cap that moves arms with thoughts? If it possible that it's phase two of cognitive recognition experiment the Amy and Sheldon were working on ? 

 

  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carey said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the project that Amy is doing with Howard a cap that moves arms with thoughts? If it possible that it's phase two of cognitive recognition experiment the Amy and Sheldon were working on ? 

 

I doubt it. Sheldon and Amy were looking into quantum cognition, it's more of a theoretical problem/theory of everything kind of question that wouldn't be directly applicable to brain-machine interfaces. BMIs are quite the hip thing right now, although usually a lot of the research is with intracranial implants, but EEG-based caps are often also used. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carey said:

When I first saw the Authur return, I too thought is would be related to the wedding/engagement.  Given the latest, I think it is has to do with his career and how he feels about where physics is and is going.  I agree with @koops and others who said he is in a good place about the engagement.  He is 100% committed to Amy and marrying her, once he was there he was all in. 

There also was a long line of dates for the first half of season 12 :icon_neutral:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the project that Amy is doing with Howard a cap that moves arms with thoughts? If it possible that it's phase two of cognitive recognition experiment the Amy and Sheldon were working on ? 

 

Oh wow ! Yes yes ! That would be brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.