[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

No to Registry Offices.  You don't need to get married in an "official place" you can get married anywhere as long as you have filed the appropriate paperwork and have a licensed or ordained officiant performing the ceremony. 

16 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Do we really think they'll gt married in an "official" place, like a church or City Hall, or (do they have these in America?) a Registry Office?

When do you think their going to get married?

Edited by Carey

10 minutes ago, Carey said:

When do you think their going to get married?

I don't know, but I'm hoping before the end of season 11.

17 minutes ago, vonmar said:

you can get married anywhere as long as you have filed the appropriate paperwork and have a licensed or ordained officiant performing the ceremony. 

And they already have three ordained friends.

• Like 1

From these two pictures, the dates which didn't get crossed was:

3.14    4.9    4.29    5.9    5.13    7.24    8.6    8.10    8.20    9.2    10.16    11.18    12.13    12.26

I love 3.14 the most, because it's π day and Amy's apartment number, Haha. And I think perhaps it will land on the 19th episode of Season 11, you know, the 250th episode of TBBT.

This is just my guess, because I'm bored this morning...  :icon_cheesygrin:

ETA: I noticed I forgot to add 7.25.

And I can see that 7.31 got crossed because it was Harry Potter's birthday, haha. (I'm a Big fan of HP...)

The.Big.Bang.Th[00_05_17][20171011-093127-0].JPG

The.Big.Bang.Th[00_05_28][20171011-093223-1].JPG

Edited by snapepans
add something
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's also Albert Einstein's birthday.

Thank you for the reminder!

But I have a new question:  3.26 is Leonard Nimoy's birthday, which got crossed, but 3.14 didn't? 

Perhaps IT IS THE DAY!!!

Ok, I got carried away......:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, snapepans said:

From these two pictures, the dates which didn't get crossed was:

3.14    4.9    4.29    5.9    5.13    7.24    8.6    8.10    8.20    9.2    10.16    11.18    12.13    12.26

I love 3.14 the most, because it's π day and Amy's apartment number, Haha. And I think perhaps it will land on the 19th episode of Season 11, you know, the 250th episode of TBBT.

This is just my guess, because I'm bored this morning...  :icon_cheesygrin:

The.Big.Bang.Th[00_05_17][20171011-093127-0].JPG

The.Big.Bang.Th[00_05_28][20171011-093223-1].JPG

I wonder if the the dates  left on the board are just random or there is an inside joke about them. 3/14 apart, which has a meaning on its own,  5/13 is Jim's anniversary, maybe some of the other dates are equally meaningful to the writers or the crew....So curious about that!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

5 hours ago, snapepans said:

Thank you for the reminder!

But I have a new question:  3.26 is Leonard Nimoy's birthday, which got crossed, but 3.14 didn't? 

Perhaps IT IS THE DAY!!!

Ok, I got carried away......:icon_cheesygrin:

It is Albert Einstein birthday and it is also linked to the love of Sheldon for pi, LOL! Besides it is the number of former Amy's apt, where so many meaninful shamy moments happened *sigh*. It would be a suitable date for both of them, hehe!

Anyway very curious to know if the right date is on that board! :icon_cheesygrin:

19 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I wonder if the the dates  left on the board are just random or there is an inside joke about them. 3/14 apart, which has a meaning on its own,  5/13 is Jim's anniversary, maybe some of the other dates are equally meaningful to the writers or the crew....So curious about that!

The show crew, writers and cast make really a big amount of data, LOL! Hopefullly we will get some more info about this soon :)

• Like 2

Put me down for Dr Amy Fowler-Cooper @mirs1

I'm  not that bothered really what name she takes for work or non work, I just think Cooper will be in there knowing what Amy is like. If she keeps her current name as is especially for work (which makes sense) then I would be fine with that as well.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Put me down for Dr Amy Fowler-Cooper @mirs1

I'm  not that bothered really what name she takes for work or non work, I just think Cooper will be in there knowing what Amy is like. If she keeps her current name as is especially for work (which makes sense) then I would be fine with that as well.

Doctor and Mrs Cooper if they're at a do where Sheldon has won an award; Doctor and Mr Fowler at a do where Amy has won an award.

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Doctor and Mrs Cooper if they're at a do where Sheldon has won an award; Doctor and Mr Fowler at a do where Amy has won an award.

@joyceraye, pick one, there are no "mixed options" in this poll, don't make my life difficult, LOL! BTW, not sure Sheldon or Amy would ever give up on being a Dr., ahahah!

@Jonny, I already counted your vote, it was clear from the context you were in for a hyphen!

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Nobody with the title of doctor is going to be ok being called mr. or mrs.  It would be Dr. Fowler (or Dr. Fowler-Cooper) and Dr. Cooper.  He'd also never want to be called Mr. Fowler since legally it wouldn't even be his name.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Nobody with the title of doctor is going to be ok being called mr. or mrs.  It would be Dr. Fowler (or Dr. Fowler-Cooper) and Dr. Cooper.  He'd also never want to be called Mr. Fowler since legally it wouldn't even be his name.

Anyway, it often happens that, when the husband is in his wife's work environment, if she kept her last name, he gets called with his wife's maiden name, I guess because people assume that a wife has to change her last name for sure after the marriage. I agree with you Sheldon would be really pissed off for being called Mr. Fowler, mostly because he thinks everybody should know who Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper is.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I think perhaps not an elopement but both finding it's all too much and they hand it all over to Raj.

My money is  on shamy would find the nice balance for both plan their wedding equally what is concerned about their personal tastes/ wishes for that event.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Right? Either of them would probably take leaving out the Dr. as an insult, but Sheldon especially. I can already see it:

"Mr. Fowler? I could maybe look past the 'Fowler' but MR!?? HOW DARE YOU!?" LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Having seen the viewing figures of both 9.11 and 11.1 there is no way there will be an elopement lol.

But that's obviously based on my view that an elopement is considered a pretty shit/more polite term of underwhelming way of doing it (and on the assumption that many millions would feel the same). I could be wrong...

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Having seen the viewing figures of both 9.11 and 11.1 there is no way there will be an elopement lol.

Well, if there is they'll market the hell out of it. I mean, 9x11 was a bit of a surprise to have that kinda plot so sudden but we got a month worth of buzz for it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought my joke might be missed by some of our American members. :) 

Re the wedding date, how about March 7th or July 3rd?

July 3rd is too close to Independence Day. Given the two choices March 7th

I thought my joke might be missed by some of our American members. :) 

Something must have been lost in translation. Perhaps explain?

Edited by Sah