[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

After the sneak peek, i was expecting to enjoy this episode a lot more, but I actually was a bit disappointed. I mean, it was more enjoyable than the last one to me, but I found it a bit over the top. I was expecting to hate Lenny using the book to handle Sheldon more, but it really just came across as using tips that could come from any people-management book, be it grown ups or kids, to handle behavior that anyone at any age can display so it really didn't bug me. I also didn't mind Sheldon being jealous of Amy spending time working with Howard. I really don't think we can say anymore that Sheldon isn't a supportive boyfriend, after the way he handled the Princeton situation. It was just this one project that was bugging him, partly because he likes having her around at home and partly because they have their own project going. If Sheldon were nice and supportive 24/7, then they would have nothing to write about for comedy. 

If I have to find something to criticize about the episode, I guess it would be that there were some veiled jokes about the fact that Amy doesn't have as good a time at home with Sheldon, which I find kind of stupid at this point (especially since we have seen them enjoy living and working together). But they were so veiled and blink-and-you-miss-it that I don't really think they qualify as real criticism. I guess I just enjoyed episodes 1-3 A LOT this season, so these last two have kind of let me down a bit. Not in a "I hate this" kind of way, but more in a "meh" sort of way. It was all a bit heavy-handed. I think the funniest scene was probably the Morse code blinking, alongside the "sexy science flirting" from the sneak peek. The rest, I could take it or leave it.

• Like 4

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

From last night episode I loved the shamy innuendo scene and the Morse code. Jim is always great in physical comedy and it was great and funny Shamy being both obvious about how could sound their conversation about making Science, hehe! 

Btw, I loved Amy defended Sheldon when Howard said the robot tip about him, lol! She doesnt allow nobody to mock her fianceé :)

And last but not least, happy taping day! My mood about Shamy goodness for this taping...

YNAe3_s-200x150.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

11.6 seems very interesting for Shamy. I like that Amy is helping Sheldon with his audition tape for the PP's show and that she likes what he has prepared, even if obviously it is completely inappropriate for the audience of that show. Those two think so alike, LOL! Also in the sneak peek that was shown, she is supportive towards him and his feelings for Arthur. Overall the episode seems fun, can't wait for it!

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

11.6 seems very interesting for Shamy. I like that Amy is helping Sheldon with his audition tape for the PP's show and that she likes what he has prepared, even if obviously it is completely inappropriate for the audience of that show. Those two think so alike, LOL! Also in the sneak peek that was shown, she is supportive towards him and his feelings for Arthur. Overall the episode seems fun, can't wait for it!

I thought Amy was very supportive and excited, too. I even hoped that she joined the audition as Sheldon's assistant, like with the FWF. Haha.

I'm looking forward to Shamy's scenes, but the other storyline, ummm, not so much. But I can always fast forward, though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Indeed! I have missed our couple more in this kind of interaction. Hopefully it would be funny and cute Shamy goodness a board in this one!

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Yeah add me to the club looking forward to talking about something that meets the criteria of this thread or its very purpose next week.

I've really missed it :(

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Indeed! I have missed our couple more in this kind of interaction. Hopefully it would be funny and cute Shamy goodness a board in this one!

Yeah, i agree, and so far i'm really missing our beloved couple having some adventures together. I don't know, i feel like season 10 had a lot of shamy goodness and now i'm kind of expecting more on season 11. Of course they need to have their own storylines too, but i'm really missing their adventures together in those past episodes. 

tho i liked the episode this week, and it was great to see amy and howard singing together again haha, but nothing tops the Nial Diamond 'Sweet Caroline' duet on season 7 lol. 

Like i said before, i'm hoping for more 'Fun with Flags' this season in next episodes. I really miss Fun with Flags. :icon_cheesygrin:

Btw, look at this promo in Brazil with the shamy photo. :girlinlove:

22279796_1823332407706749_9144029374669208340_n.jpg

Edited by shamytbbt
  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 2

On 27/10/2017 at 12:17 AM, shamytbbt said:

Yeah, i agree, and so far i'm really missing our beloved couple having some adventures together. I don't know, i feel like season 10 had a lot of shamy goodness and now i'm kind of expecting more on season 11. Of course they need to have their own storylines too, but i'm really missing their adventures together in those past episodes. 

tho i liked the episode this week, and it was great to see amy and howard singing together again haha, but nothing tops the Nial Diamond 'Sweet Caroline' duet on season 7 lol. 

Like i said before, i'm hoping for more 'Fun with Flags' this season in next episodes. I really miss Fun with Flags. :icon_cheesygrin:

Btw, look at this promo in Brazil with the shamy photo. :girlinlove:

22279796_1823332407706749_9144029374669208340_n.jpg

That promo is Shamy perfection! Look at these chemical elements combined with the "diamond" ring! I just love how Shamy is beloved by many fans around the world! ❤

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidergirl said:

That promo is Shamy perfection! Look at these chemical elements combined with the "diamond" ring! I just love how Shamy is beloved by many fans around the world! ❤

For sure!! ❤ Cant wait for the next episode! Now the show is going back on thursday nights..we will have to wait a little more..but oh well.

Have a nice weekend everyone!! :girlinlove:

sheldon.gif

• Like 7

10 hours ago, vonmar said:

Loving all the Shamy couples costumes for Halloween that are showing up on IG.

It was the same last year, must have seen hundreds. It's pretty cool :)

• Like 2

On 10/28/2017 at 8:21 PM, vonmar said:

Loving all the Shamy couples costumes for Halloween that are showing up on IG.

More evidence that they are unique to the show and define it among much of the population.

• Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

11 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

More evidence that they are unique to the show and define it among much of the population.

It's the wide age range that always surprises me and I like seeing. You have teens, people in the 20-30's and right up to their 50's or 60's dressing up as Shamy. You will not believe the amount of 'here are my parents dressed as Shamy for Halloween' posts that I have seen.

Very cool and a nice tribute to these special characters.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

I saw them, and by the look of some, it seems those two were having movie/date night. (you can see the bowl of popcorn) before Leonard came in, (I'm speculating of course) I hope it has some Shamy cuteness. 

so do i but one amy looks mad at sheldon

3 hours ago, kbp said:

so do i but one amy looks mad at sheldon

Maybe she didn't know about Sheldon's work with the military and gets mad at him for that. But in one of alone pics it looks like she is consoling Sheldon to me.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, kbp said:

yes she does hope we get some shamy in todays taping

From the clues we have found in the Discussion thread the episode seems to involve some sort of flashback to the period Penny still lived in 4B...I'd take some flashback of Shamy cuteness, though!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

From the clues we have found in the Discussion thread it seems to involve some sort of flashback to the period Penny still lived in 4B...I'd take some flashback of Shamy cuteness, though!

Me too! I think I wont take another episode without much Shamy goodness! Maybe it might show a Shamy scene from that time we only heard about and never see it before.  It could be cool :)

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1