[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

1 minute ago, April said:

The pictures are super cute! Not sure they went through with the elopement but they look so happy. AWWWW <3

I don't think that they did, but you are right....the pictures are adorable.

• Like 7

Just now, vonmar said:

I don't think that they did, but you are right....the pictures are adorable.

Yeah, I don't see a ring on Sheldon's finger and Amy also just seems to have her engagement ring on. Then again, they could have chosen pictures that don't give anything away so who knows? ;D

The most important thing is seeing them so happy. <3

pillowfeels.gif.42d7071e9ca8689c1cdbd9bb350b9eb9.gif

• Like 8

I don't care what happens in the episode, I finally recognize Shamy, they look very happy and excited! Have you seen the board with "Wedding decisions"? Sheldon was/is in charge of vows, venue, officiant, wedding cake (and others I can't read)...For a guy who had left all decisions up to his fiancé, not bad! I couldn't read what are Amy's duties, just the first item: photos. I like that they are taking decisions together, whether they bring them to get married in a courthouse, or to continue with their preparations. So happy!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I don't care what happens in the episode, I finally recognize Shamy, they look very happy and excited! Have you seen the board with "Wedding decisions"? Sheldon was/is in charge of vows, venue, officiant, wedding cake (and others I can't read)...For a guy who had left all decisions up to his fiancé, not bad! I couldn't read what are Amy's duties, just the first item: photos. I like that they are taking decisions together, whether they bring them to get married in a courthouse, or to continue with their preparations. So happy!

You are so right! Finally our Shamy aboard! Now I am excited and curious for this episode!

Btw you must have owl eyes!! I could not do it even with my glasses, lol! Bless you! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

They look happy and excited about something, just hope its them getting the license for when they do get married and not an actual marriage certificate.

They are pretty dressed up.  I'm guessing that they intended to elope, but changed their minds.  

In California you apply for a marriage license which is valid for 90 days.  Once you get married, the officiant completes the license to certify that the marriage took place and you return the completed license to the state for formal registration.

So maybe we get an official Shamy wedding this season?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

12 minutes ago, vonmar said:

They are pretty dressed up.  I'm guessing that they intended to elope, but changed their minds.  

In California you apply for a marriage license which is valid for 90 days.  Once you get married, the officiant completes the license to certify that the marriage took place and you return the completed license to the state for formal registration.

I really hope you are right! Crossing fingers for that!

Edited by spidergirl
Sentence improved
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I really really hope you are right Vonmar. I am not sure I could take an actual elopement 2.0 on this show.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, BobtheBlob said:

Looking at Jim's Instagram Story it looks like we will be getting an episode celebrating Amy's birthday

Why do you think that, I watched the story and I didn't catch on to anything significant.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BobtheBlob said:

Because of what he is wearing. Think what he was wearing in 9x11 (The Opening Night Excitation)

You could be right but he is wearing a white t-shirt, not a white undershirt.  He was wearing the same shirt in an IG story he did earlier from his home.  Also from a IG live he did last year, he was not in costume when he got his makeup done.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vonmar said:

You could be right but he is wearing a white t-shirt, not a white undershirt.  He was wearing the same shirt in an IG story he did earlier from his home.  Also from a IG live he did last year, he was not in costume when he got his makeup done.

Oh ok, I understand now, I didn't see that IG live so I didn't know that. That helps. 

Thanks ?

• Like 3

But then again, he says in the IG story that he is walking to the set (not wardrobe) in his white tee shirt. You can hear his feet shuffling - possibly in slippers?  Also his hair looks a little messy for Sheldon to be heading to the set. 

I'm probably reading way too much into this IG story.  Desperate for spoilers.  I'm actually hoping we are done with the Amy birthday coitus. Hey, if someone from the forum goes to the taping tomorrow night, they could give us spoilers for last week also, if we are lucky ?

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 1

51 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I'm probably reading way too much into this IG story.  Desperate for spoilers.  I'm actually hoping we are done with the Amy birthday coitus. Hey, if someone from the forum goes to the taping tomorrow night, they could give us spoilers for last week also, if we are lucky ?

If, at the beginning of the season, somebody had told me we would have seen an plot about Amy's birthday, I would have said: "No thanks, let's move on from that!", but, given that I'm so Shamy deprived so far...bring it on, writers!!!! I guess, anyway, if there is a "reference" (if you know what I mean...:icon_wink:), it will be just a scene, not a plot about it...Fingers crossed we get spoilers, and many thanks to the generous people who hopefully will provide them!

BTW, Happy taping day!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3
  • It's a Tiara 2

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

If, at the beginning of the season, somebody had told me we would have seen an plot about Amy's birthday, I would have said: "No thanks, let's move on from that!", but, given that I'm so Shamy deprived so far...bring it on, writers!!!! I guess, anyway, if there is a "reference" (if you know what I mean...:icon_wink:), it will be just a scene, not a plot about it...Fingers crossed we get spoilers, and many thanks to the generous people who hopefully will provide them!

BTW, Happy taping day!!!

This! I never thought I would change my mind about another Amy's birthday celebration plot but here I am, lol! So Shamy  deprived too that those pics absolutely made my shipper heart! 

Anyway a litle scene or a"reference" would be fine for me too. Or watch finaly that bed cuddle that writers owe us!! It would be perfect*sigh*

Btw, happy taping day! Fingers crossed for we get a few spoilers provided by tbbt fans who will attend the taping.  We have always  the  most generous hearts among us  :)

• Like 5

Here's the list as far as I could decipher it from the promo pics from seat42f:

Sheldon: Date cards, Seating chart, Gift registry, Music list, Ring bearer, Greeting party, Ushers, Centerpiece, Officiant, Wedding cake, Venue, Vows

Amy: Photos, Placecards, Theme, Invitations, Arrival, 1st dance, Flower girl, Object to throw, # system for tables, Toast, Programs, Menus

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, shamour said:

Sheldon: Date cards, Seating chart, Gift registry, Music list, Ring bearer, Greeting party, Ushers, Centerpiece, Officiant, Wedding cake, Venue, Vows

Amy: Photos, Placecards, Theme, Invitations, Arrival, 1st dance, Flower girl, Object to throw, # system for tables, Toast, Programs, Menus

Thanks for that!!! It seems fair,they are sharing duties half way...Curious about what Sheldon thinks about vows. Also, who will he pick as an officiant? Amy gets to choose the theme and the 1st dance, curious about that too. Obviously, that in case (as I think it's very likely) the elopement is just red herring and a way to increase ratings before the Holidays. Imagine...this way they will advertise Shamy's wedding twice!  If they do get married in 11.10, though, it's more than ok with me, as long as I can see the looks in Sheldon's and Amy's eyes I see in those pics! They really look happy, in love and excited for whatever they are about to do!

• Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 2

8 minutes ago, shamour said:

Thanks so much for that! Very appreciated :)

I just love Sheldon got the vows and Amy the first dance. I really hope we may watch both on screen! *fingers crossed *

Btw the " object to throw" is the bride bouquet, right? Here it is a tradition as bride throw the bouquet to the single female guests for one catch it and be the next getting married... it is more fun to watch  than the  true  it holds as something that would happen , lol! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Btw the " object to throw" is the bride bouquet, right? Here it is a tradition as bride throw the bouquet to the single female guests for one catch it and be the next getting married... it is more fun to watch  than the  true  it holds as something that would happen , lol! 

Sometimes the groom throws something at the male guests, too, usually a garter he takes off his bride's leg. I can see Amy wanting to do that and Sheldon being firmly against it,LOL!  It will be hilarious if they go through that list and at first they can't agree on much, that would explain the attempt to elope...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Sometimes the groom throws something at the male guests, too, usually a garter he takes off his bride's leg. I can see Amy wanting to do that and Sheldon being firmly against it,LOL!  It will be hilarious if they go through that list and at first they can't agree on much, that would explain the attempt to elope...

Oh I got it now! Sorry my lazy morning brain, lol! That s why Amy must take care of it! Here the grooms do it too, hehe! Thanks for the help! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
missing word
  • Haha 1