[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

Tensor

Sorry for my dirty mind, but does that mean cosplay in bed as well? After "HP makes things hotter" it's already kind of a tradition for her birthday LOL! I love that they are not limited to once-a-year anymore but I nevertheless still hope they "keep up" the tradition:-)

• Haha 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

9 minutes ago, shamour said:

Sorry for my dirty mind, but does that mean cosplay in bed as well? After "HP makes things hotter" it's already kind of a tradition for her birthday LOL! I love that they are not limited to once-a-year anymore but I nevertheless still hope they "keep up" the tradition:-)

It's funny, we can start trying to guess next year theme, LOL!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It's funny, we can start trying to guess next year theme, LOL!

Exactly! Our Shamy have more fun together than other couples with a more frequent sexual life which prooves what is more important is how you use the things life offers you  for be happy and not doing everything and in same way because it was suposed to satisfy everyone!

I love this couple so much! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

I'm just so proud of Sheldon how he really embraced this birthday thing. It might be repetitive plot-wise to have the third year in a row dedicated to this but I enjoy all the little new ideas the writers come up with (like the MRI, cosplay and such). <3

HIMYMidec.gif.fd6089862ce8ad36449d38b6e86451bb.gif

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, April said:

I'm just so proud of Sheldon how he really embraced this birthday thing. It might be repetitive plot-wise to have the third year in a row dedicated to this but I enjoy all the little new ideas the writers come up with (like the MRI, cosplay and such). <3

HIMYMidec.gif.fd6089862ce8ad36449d38b6e86451bb.gif

The writers made Halley's and Amy's birthdays the same, so since it's a tradition to hold a family celebration when a child has lived for a whole year, and they made the whole gang uncles and aunts including a godparent, then they have to go ahead a third time.

20 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

The writers made Halley's and Amy's birthdays the same, so since it's a tradition to hold a family celebration when a child has lived for a whole year, and they made the whole gang uncles and aunts including a godparent, then they have to go ahead a third time.

Sure, with Halley it's not that surprising that they have a plot about her 1st b-day. But they could have simply ignored or downplayed the Shamy part instead of giving them another plot about it. Obviously, reading the TR I'm happy they didn't. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, April said:

Sure, with Halley it's not that surprising that they have a plot about her 1st b-day. But they could have simply ignored or downplayed the Shamy part instead of giving them another plot about it. Obviously, reading the TR I'm happy they didn't. lol

I always expected that with tying Amy's birthday to Halley's would have led to a third birthday story for Amy.

This sounds like fun even if the gag itself is getting a bit old.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I always expected that with tying Amy's birthday to Halley's would have led to a third birthday story for Amy.

Well, the way this season went with that weird overdose of S6 Sheldon I was bracing myself for the worst so I wouldn't have been surprised if all we got was a small mention or something. lol

Edited by April
  • Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Remember Amy wanted to see Sheldon in his birthday suit. Surely by now he knows what that means so they'll perform the hankius pankius spell then too.

3 minutes ago, April said:

Well, with the way this season went with that weird overdose of S6 Sheldon I was bracing myself for the worst so I wouldn't have been surprised if all we got was a small mention or something. lol

Quite. With all the posts displaying longing for S6-style scripts again, I'm sure some members have learned to be careful what they wish for. :)

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Quite. With all the posts displaying longing for S6-style scripts again, I'm sure some members have learned to be careful what they wish for. :)

I don't think any of us Shamies here wanted S6 Sheldon back. That were other people. lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Koala Face 1

Since I knew that there would be Halley's birthday party, I always thought it would be a group episode, all the characters would be celebrating together, like they would mention that it is Amy's birthday, too, but Amy wouldn't get her own party. 

I'm very surprised to see that not only Amy gets one, but a themed one, a House on a prairie one, holds by Sheldon himself...

Man, I'm really happy. 

I think this is a wonderful Christmas present to us all Shamy fans. :xmascouple:

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, April said:

I don't think any of us Shamies here wanted S6 Sheldon back. That were other people. lol

Other people for sure !  Sheldon was so awful to Amy in those days I wanted to go back to S4 when they were just friends and he seemed to like her.

9 minutes ago, snapepans said:

Since I knew that there would be Halley's birthday party, I always thought it would be a group episode, all the characters would be celebrating together, like they would mention that it is Amy's birthday, too, but Amy wouldn't get her own party. 

I'm very surprised to see that not only Amy gets one, but a themed one, a House on a prairie one, holds by Sheldon himself...

Man, I'm really happy. 

I think this is a wonderful Christmas present to us all Shamy fans. :xmascouple:

Yes, as much as I was a bit over the "Amy's birthday" plot, the writers have managed for the third year in a row to nail it!!!!

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Wow just wow, I'm too excited to type properly this all sounds so amazing and so very Shamy - I am just delighted !!!! I can't wait to see these episodes !!!

Woooohooooo - Shamy and lots of cuteness with a side helping of Shamy sexy time even if it's off camera ! Lucky lucky us !! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • It's a Tiara 2