[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

13 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Hey guys, promo pics fro 11.11 are up, it's so cute to see how Sheldon planned such a nice birthday surprise for Amy, she seemed so happy for it! 

Those pics melted my heart! Crossing fingers for the Shamy  deprivation to end for us in second half of this season!!

Speaking of Shamy goodness , I have just rewatched S11E01 and I could not help myself of melting again for the proposal and also for Sheldon 's apologies speech to Amy using the Avengers comparission. Oh and course , for this sweet kiss :wub:

shamykiss1101_gif_934191605cfeb6617f9478fcb035e70b.gif.c5704f9ef9b41782cde5b3c901c5b7f7.gif

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Those pics melted my heart! Crossing fingers for the Shamy  deprivation to end for us in second half of this season!!

Speaking of Shamy goodness , I have just rewatched S11E01 and I could not help myself of melting again for the proposal and also for Sheldon 's apologies speech to Amy using the Avengers comparission. Oh and course , for this sweet kiss :wub:

shamykiss1101_gif_934191605cfeb6617f9478fcb035e70b.gif.c5704f9ef9b41782cde5b3c901c5b7f7.gif

can you show me where the promo pics are  I can't find it 

• Like 1

Only three days until 11.10, our first big Shamy storyline since 11.03! :)

Been putting up 'Wanted - Have you seen Season 10 Sheldon Cooper?' posters pretty much since 11.04 and it looks like he has finally been found this week! :)

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, heres2U said:

So since the last two episodes taped were so Shamy heavy, I’m not expecting much for our power couple at tonight’s taping.  How about you guys?

Same, actually.  It's clear by now that this isn't S10 wonderland anymore so I'm going in with low expectations.

Still, happy taping day everyone! <3

TBBT10x14.gif.c3b6e8e7285fc204caf765e6430093b1.gif

• Like 8

Happy we get another Shamy ep! YAY!! :D

I really didn't expect that. It's nice to see Holland apparently getting into the Shamy groove - finally! hahaha So after 11x03 was just to put the story line on the back burner for a bit, and 11x09/10 getting it back into play with Shamy being a bit at odds but ultimately ending up deciding that they want the whole shebang I hope this one will play to their strength as an equally fun and quirky couple and them both trying to find the best compromise with their wishes/ideas. Shamy working as a team are just wonderful so please, Holland, give me something I like here!!

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Thanks so much for the info, @Judith. I was not expecting this one would be a Shamy episode either, what a good surprise( really need this!) :wub:

Anyway, I am with @mirs1 about a big wedding for Shamy but apparently that's a possibility! Well let them bringging Shamy in all their glory as a team , as couple and co workers what is related and I am a happy fan! Holland, now you are in the right path, mate! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

YASSS!! Go Mayim! She's had a brilliant run with S10 (tons of screen time, lots of good stuff to work with!) so she deserves all the praise. Not sure she will win but the nomination is honour enough! <3

TBBTAmyflirtylipbite.gif.7e4f9a6166d364c45a15a9611a284c7c.gif

• Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 2

Moving into 4B also boosted her interactions with Penny. I thought Mayim and Kaley had some really good scenes last season as well. Fingers crossed for Mayim, even just a nomination is a big deal when this show doesn't seem to get many these days.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Moving into 4B also boosted her interactions with Penny. I thought Mayim and Kaley had some really good scenes last season as well. Fingers crossed for Mayim, even just a nomination is a big deal when this show doesn't seem to get many these days.

I agree.  :shy:

g_159.gif.32c6885ccceebe2d83d82a34e1a5bfb1.gif

• Like 5

Yay !!! Exciting - the taping sounds fab - I wasn't expecting much Shamy in this one to be honest so happy days !!! 

Plus Mayim & the show nominated - fantastic !! Wooohooo go #teamshamy ! 

• Like 8

11.12 title is pretty interesting too, "The matrimonial metric". I guess "metric" is intended in the musical sense, so it might be about them speaking about the first dance, or the wedding march...Gotta say, I didn't expect that!

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 2

Happy new episode day! I am very excited for this one, Shamy goodness seem to be back on all its glory! So glad for that :wub:

33 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

11.12 title is pretty interesting too, "The matrimonial metric". I guess "metric" is intended in the musical sense, so it might be about them speaking about the first dance, or the wedding march...Gotta say, I didn't expect that!

It has been Shamy moto since the beginning: they had been reaching things they had never thought they would as couple. And there we go, watching all their happiness, even the things we did not expect they would get in their relationship. THat's why I ship them so much! :)

Besides, I must confess that one of the things I would love so much to watch on screen  is they dancing in their wedding. Please writers, do it! Sheldon has told us he is good with Watlz and Amy surely is good too as she dances with her man! So much feelings to bright my day! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1