[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I just love how quirky sounds the promotion of this episode all over the internet tbbt places. Shamy wedding planning only could involve some Math for be perfect! Love that!

Btw, I am in love with the way Sheldon said "we" in the litle snippet from this episode: Go team Shamy! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder: This thread only allows positive discussion about Shamy. If you don't dig the Shamy:  

Time flies when we have fun, it is a universal truth. On 24 th Aug 2016 I made my first post in this forum and it has been a joy to share all my fan love for shamy and for tbbt with you all. Thank you

Posted Images

Shamy spoilers from the DT:

What do you have on The Big Bang Theory? — Mallory
This should come as no surprise, but when the show returns from hiatus, Sheldon and Amy will try to use science to see who should be their Maid of Honor and Best Man.

Interesting. 1) They keep their maths strategy. 2) I'd think their first choices would have been obvious but maybe something happens that forces them to revaluate???

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, April said:

Interesting. 1) They keep their maths strategy. 2) I'd think their first choices would have been obvious but maybe something happens that forces them to revaluate???

It's interesting, will it be funny or will there be drama? Did someone create this situation or did they just experiment with Maths or Science on everything and it spat out an answer they weren't expecting?

Will be interesting to see. But I think some elements of wedding planning surely can't be decided by Science, that you go with your heart's desires on some things.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

It's interesting, will it be funny or will there be drama? Did someone create this situation or did they just experiment with Maths or Science on everything and it spat out an answer they weren't expecting?

Will be interesting to see. But I think some elements of wedding planning surely can't be decided by Science, that you go with your heart's desires on some things.

If it's the same method they use in tonight's episode it'll be interesting how that works in general. I guess by tomorrow after seeing their maths in action we'll have a better idea how this could play out. Can't wait! :D

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, April said:

That's surely an interisting take on Shamy choices for maid of honor and  best man. They may be obvious  but I would like that Math allowed a big surprise in their final choices!

• Like 4

On 06/12/2017 at 2:24 PM, Jonny said:

Amy had imo her strongest season yet as a character in Season 10 so I am very happy to see Mayim get nominated :) 

Yeah, she deserves A LOT! I'm very happy to see her nom. And i absoluetely agree about season 10 being her strongest season. :)  And she already won a Critics Choice, so always amazing to see their love for the show and Jim and Mayim performances, especially after 11 years.

And Happy Shamy day everyone! :girlinlove::girlinlove::dancer: I'm really excited to see the next episodes and what they bring to our favorite couple. 

I can't watch the episode tonight, but i will be here tomorrow for sure to give my thoughts. :)

Edited by shamytbbt
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, spidergirl said:

That's surely an interisting take on Shamy choices for maid of honor and  best man. They may be obvious  but I would like that Math allowed a big surprise in their final choices!

I would NOT choose Leonard. He is a total ass towards Sheldon. I don't really see them as friends anymore.  I would go for Penny as Maid of Honor and Howard or Raj for Best Man. Plus, it was Raj and Howard that set them up in the first place. Just my opinion...

Edited by Sah

This has probably been my favorite episode of the season so far.  I enjoyed the Shamy moments, but I think the Raj story line is what sold me on it. This is Raj's (and Kunal Nayyar's) episode. In fact, I think it has been Raj's season, with the writers exploring Raj having more confidence in dating and now professionally.   I am glad that his character is finally receiving a real story line.

• Like 9

From Mayim's Grok Nation

THE BIG BANG THEORY: AMY AND SHELDON GO TO CITY HALL

Mayim shares some behind-the-scenes tidbits from tonight's episode.

Here are 5 things about the latest episode of TBBT that I’m thrilled to share with you (and some additional fun facts)...

<full article in the link>

Screen-Shot-2017-11-21-at-11.31.43-AM-www.imagesplitter.net_.jpeg

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

44 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Mayim's Grok Nation

THE BIG BANG THEORY: AMY AND SHELDON GO TO CITY HALL

Mayim shares some behind-the-scenes tidbits from tonight's episode.

Here are 5 things about the latest episode of TBBT that I’m thrilled to share with you (and some additional fun facts)...

<full article in the link>

Screen-Shot-2017-11-21-at-11.31.43-AM-www.imagesplitter.net_.jpeg

It was Amy who suggested City Hall. Why would Mayim think it was Sheldon ? It was not recorded all that long ago. There were two men at the counter. How would we know they were a same-sex couple ? It could be a man making wedding arrangements with his friend along as support.

I have just watched the 11.10 and also have to quote Amy: "it is perfect!" :wub:

I think I have to rewatch it a few more times for doing a proper post about how much I love Shamy in this one! My heart is bursting of Shamy feelings! They are so in love, so in sync and so happy with each other! *sigh*

Surely one of my favs ep from this season! Writers, you are finally on the right path, this is the Sheldon who lived in S 10!

@snapepans mentioned the most meaningful  things from Shamy in 11.10. I would pick up as the top 3 the team work and how they worked on the issues, the way they know each other is increasing everyday ( Sheldon is still a clueless guy but a more attentive and caring one what is concerned to his Amy and I love how Amy always know how to read him as well) and the Amy comparassion Sheldon did of her in his life with the Dark Matter searching. I felt like we revisited in that litle scene all Sheldon growth through the years since he fell in love with Amy and how it made him adjust his way of see things and the world itself, even he had changed some things but he had never lost his way of be himself , you know. It was really brilliant writing, as I also loved the others plots from the episode.

And last but not least, I melted with the hands touching, hands holding ans with that sweet and meaningful kiss! Shamy interaction hold so much feelings of love, sweetness , you know what I mean, hehe! :)

Can not wait for what is coming up for next episodes! Go Shamy! :wub:

03f78595-0bc4-47b7-8098-260b09430d3c.gif

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

48 minutes ago, snapepans said:

Okay, to quote Amy: " It's perfect."

The decision theory approach, the argument, the wedding revenge plans, the talk about "since wedding planning stressed us out, maybe we just go to city hall to get married", the "Amy and dark matter" comparison, and "married couple Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler"...

Or, maybe just the smile. Yes, just the smile is enough.

Headcanon:

Question: "Are you planning to watch Shamy's story in the winter hiatus?"

Answer: "To quote Sheldon: HECK YEAH!!!"

These are my favorite parts also! I'm so glad that I do not have to go to work today. I can watch this episode over and over again. I really missed Shamy. And the look Sheldon gave Amy while they are in the City Hall, its been a while since I saw that kind of intensity in his eyes. Jim is really good. He makes Sheldon so in love with Amy in that look that Amy couldn't handle it and kept looking down. 

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

I keep on thinking on Sheldon's dialogue about living in sin. I might be overly interpreting something from it but I couldn't help but be surprised that them, living in sin, was something in his mind. Maybe that is his reason why they are being intimate only once a year until now. He is somehow guilty that they are doing it without matrimonial blessing. Maybe growing up in a religious household has a toll on him more than he let on. I mean, no one wants thinking your mother's lecture on pre-marital sex while doing it. :icon_redface:

Just something on my mind I want to let out. And now Im ready to move on. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, amethyst said:

Just watched it and....it's PERFECT!! Shamy at their very best!!

I'll be honest, the scene at City Hall brought a tear to my eyes....Jim and Mayim killed it!!

Hands down my favourite episode of this season :yes:

Same here, buddy. How could we not be such hard shippers as Jim and Mayim do those looks of love and passion at each other? So happy for the beauty and strenght of Sheldon and Amy :wub:

• Like 8

You guys have said it all !!!

BEST EPISODE of season 11, Shamy were perfection, loved the rest of the episode too !!

The city hall scene especially defiantly in my top 5 Shamy scenes ever, all the small details, the way Sheldon doesn't let Amy's hand go till he's holding it with his other hand, the looks they give each other, the kiss......Jim & Mayim so nailed this one - our Shamy are so in love & so perfect for each other, so so on the same page #teamshamy 

• Like 9

@Jonny

Yeah, I noticed the shift in Sheldon as well and thought this was excellently done. I was wondering for a moment if he had hoped Amy would say something so he'd have an easy out and could pretend he's above all this lovey-dovey wedding stuff. But the truth is, of course, he kinda loves all of that in spite of himself. He's a big old hippie! lol Amy truly is the best thing that ever happened to him and I'm happy he found a way to express this. It was perfect!! <3

• Like 8

Just now, April said:

@Jonny

Yeah, I noticed the shift in Sheldon as well and thought this was excellently done. I was wondering for a moment if he had hoped Amy would say something so he'd have an easy out and could pretend he's above all this lovey-dovey wedding stuff. But the truth is, of course, he kinda loves all of that in spite of himself. He's a big old hippie! lol Amy truly is the best thing that ever happened to him and I'm happy he found a way to express this. It was perfect!! <3

I think he clearly was hoping she would say yes about having some regrets and then he would have told her he felt the same. But she didn't and you could see her response kind of made him mull it over even more, probably thinking 'Should I say something?', 'Should we just go through with this, we are together and that's all that matters?'.

He could have gone along with it, but I wonder if both of them might have had some regrets afterwards if they had? Anyway I am glad he spoke up, he clearly didn't feel it was right.

And I loved how he expressed his love for Amy, it was very Shamy :)

• Like 7