The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 11

I remembered that I laughed at what Sheldon said about the couch: "You know, I have always thought that this couch would look fantastic on the curb in front of the building."

They should keep the painting instead of the couch. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, snapepans said:

I remembered that I laughed at what Sheldon said about the couch: "You know, I have always thought that this couch would look fantastic on the curb in front of the building."

Pamy painting? Last time they showed it in 10.24 it was in 4b, oddly, because it looked like it was settled that it belonged to Penny. I guess it was for comedic purposes, looking at Amy's face was more effective when Penny said ''I tried!!!'', but I would have liked to know the back story for that! Maybe Sheldon wanted a big painting with amy as a subject since she was away!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, snapepans said:

And I have been wishing badly that they remebered that Sheldon's quote and make it go, LOL!

BTW, for me that painting score 1000-0  vs the couch and I am not ashamed of addmiting that in public! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

And I have been wishing badly that they remebered that Sheldon's quote and make it go, LOL!

BTW, for me that painting score 1000-0  vs the couch and I am not ashamed of addmiting that in public! :icon_cheesygrin:

The couch isn't ugly - it's just too small for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

The couch isn't ugly - it's just too small for him.

For you it is not ugly. For me is. Tastes are not equal for everybody.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

For you it is not ugly. For me is. Tastes are not equal for everybody.

I don't like it, either, but it's not like the couch has an ugly pattern on it or is furry or whatever.

It looks like the kind of couch you'd see in a waiting room.

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

I don't like it, either, but it's not like the couch has an ugly pattern on it or is furry or whatever.

It looks like the kind of couch you'd see in a waiting room.

I am sorry but it is not a question of pattern imo, it is the couch as a whole I dont like and I think it is ugly. Agree in disagree wih you, ok?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Pamy painting? Last time they showed it in 10.24 it was in 4b, oddly, because it looked like it was settled that it belonged to Penny. I guess it was for comedic purposes, looking at Amy's face was more effective when Penny said ''I tried!!!'', but I would have liked to know the back story for that! Maybe Sheldon wanted a big painting with amy as a subject since she was away!

Ahh, I forgot they showed the painting in 1024!!! Haha, now, I'm happy it's in Shamy's apartment.

Whether the couch is ugly or not, we can't all agree on that part, but I don't think when you lean against it, you would be comfortable. So, to me, it doesn't worth the name - couch.

JMO, of course.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snapepans said:

Ahh, I forgot they showed the painting in 1024!!! Haha, now, I'm happy it's in Shamy's apartment.

Whether the couch is ugly or not, we can't all agree on that part, but I don't think when you lean against it, you would be comfortable. So, to me, it doesn't worth the name - couch.

JMO, of course.

Exactly! The beauty is a subjective concept so it is perfectly fine some think it is ugly, others as a beautiful iten.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, snapepans said:

The couch is just too small for them and is too associated with Penny scenes. I'd get rid of it if I could. I personally know very few people who've kept a couch for 12 years anyway.

• Like 3

episode 13 press released is out sheldon mother is in the episode  but i dont like its says sheldon throws amy out to work solo  wonder what that means and is sheldon mum in town to talk about the wedding could be a very interesting episode hope it a good episode for shamy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kbp said:

episode 13 press released is out sheldon mother is in the episode  but i dont like its says sheldon throws amy out to work solo  wonder what that means and is sheldon mum in town to talk about the wedding could be a very interesting episode hope it a good episode for shamy

Press releases can be very ambiguous, he may have simply asked Amy to leave the apartment so he could work alone, so she wandered over to 4A and ended up doing experiments with Leonard.

Laurie Metcalf is in the middle of an Oscar campaign, so it could be another phone call scene. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kbp said:

It depends on how it plays , maybe Sheldon is just working on a solo problem, and needs alone-time to focus with zero distractions. sometimes people just need their  own space to concentrate.  It would be understandable for him to want to be alone and a valid request, that Amy chose to respect and spent time in 4A with Leonard, while he worked. And jokingly said, "sheldon kicked me out" to Leonard.  

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Press releases can be very ambiguous, he may have simply asked Amy to leave the apartment so he could work alone, so she wandered over to 4A and ended up doing experiments with Leonard.

Laurie Metcalf is in the middle of an Oscar campaign, so it could be another phone call scene. 

Alex Aylers posted the curtain call for the episode in her IG stories, if I remember correctly, and only Brian Posehn (Bert) was at the taping. So, Mary's scenes were for sure pre-taped. I agree it's very likely it's just a phone call. I wonder about what...

• Like 5

Dear Shamy fellows, 

As the site will be closed over Christmas time and I am getting ready for this holiday time , I would like to wish you all a very happy holidays. For who celebrate it as I do, wishing you a Merry Christmas. Have a lovely time shared with whom  you love and doing your favourite things. :)

And may Shamy force be with us! :wub:

471c8aefb0b50a6768c7436857b90b28--mayim-bialik-tv-couples.jpg.9ad54d2aeebdeb5f0948c95819a8038d.jpg

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 2

8 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Dear Shamy fellows, 

As the site will be closed over Christmas time and I am getting ready for this holiday time , I would like to wish you all a very happy holidays. For who celebrate it as I do, wishing you a Merry Christmas. Have a lovely time shared with whom  you love and doing your favourite things. :)

And may Shamy force be with us! :wub:

471c8aefb0b50a6768c7436857b90b28--mayim-bialik-tv-couples.jpg.9ad54d2aeebdeb5f0948c95819a8038d.jpg

Happy holidays, everyone! Hope y'all get to spend a lovely time with your loved ones! <3

TBTShamycookies.gif.7dbde43ae8c9711afa118f8ab609ba62.gif

As for me, real life is keeping me busy in the best way possible hence my glaring absence in the past two weeks or so. I miss hanging out with you and gush over Shamy cause the last two episodes have been so wonderful. I try to keep up with your posts though even if I'm not contributing all that much right now.

Hope to be back once things settle down here -  if they ever will, haha.

LLAP

TBBTShamyhug.gif.0c8ae13904e5f1e62f7013352a4f8eb6.gif

• Like 9

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATE AND HAVE SAFE CHRISTMAS  GREETINGS FROM MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

• Like 8

Happy Holidays my fellow Shamies and if you celebrate Christmas, I hope you get the perfect gift!

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Saison-8-Épisode-11-2.png

• Like 7
  • Koala Face 1

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What's happening with Amy's apartment?

Is she still renting it, or has she cancelled the tenancy?

If the later, what has happened to all her stuff?

No idea.  I assume she' s given up the lease.

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

No idea.  I assume she' s given up the lease.

I think they're keeping the information from us in case it needs to come up in a future storyline.