The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

20 minutes ago, chucky said:

Does Lenny have a bedroom? I thought that they slept standing up at the kitchen island bar!

bedroom.gif.6ef25c988580ca677f21cee78f8acaf9.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

And they use their bedroom for naughty Sci-Fi roleplaying. 😀

pennygreenbodypaintinbed1104.gif

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yes.

Are you sure? I've seen no evidence of it except in the episode where Leonard was writing a book. Penny was in a bedroom folding clothes, but was that their bedroom or Sheldon's old bedroom? 😃

45 minutes ago, veejay said:

bedroom.gif.6ef25c988580ca677f21cee78f8acaf9.gif

Oh my god, they do have a bedroom and that's what it looks like. That's a hell of a lot of pink there. No wonder Leonard steers away from there.

Wait, wait a second! That's from Season 10, episode 7. That's almost a year and a half ago. Has anyone seen it lately with them laying in the bed?

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, chucky said:

Are you sure? 

Hmm...Yes, I‘m sure. :shy: Lenny‘s bedroom action even inspired me to make the following drawing.

2017-11-27_drawing_lenny_001.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

It's been toned down, some this year.  From 11X15.  my guess is the left side of the bed (right as we are looking at it) is Leonard's side.  

1205196779_Lennybedroom.thumb.jpg.489610aedefd43c4b6e18d113b6036cb.jpg

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

I like the drawing on Penny's side of the bedroom.

It's a drawing by Jim Lee, showing Leonard as Lion-O from ThunderCats. :shy:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4
  • Leonard Cupid 1

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Hmm...Yes, I‘m sure. :shy: Lenny‘s bedroom action even inspired me to make the following drawing.

2017-11-27_drawing_lenny_001.jpg

Well, I've always loved your artwork. Especially the subject matter.

3 hours ago, luminous said:

So, she has worn the green body paint more than once. Too bad we didn't get to see it live, only in your wonderful drawing. She probably wore the green body paint in the episodes dominated by the shamy wedding planning.

Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, veejay said:

Just another flashback that made me laugh out loud.
Last night I watched the final again. And yes, Penny was the crucial (jumping) point for me in that episode.

n_0494.gif.5a268089cd1b0fe469b3b800401c00ad.gif

"I know I don't say it enough, but you go, girl."  :pleasantry:

Actually , when I take into consideration that Leonard went to get Shamy because he was worried about them, and that Penny kept the order by laying down the law for both mothers and seeing also how both of them behaved in general (ie: the I'm pumped moment by Penny and the emotional embrace Leonard gave Sheldon) I must say that the real stars of the Shamy wedding were Lenny, undeniably, unequivocally and irrefutably.

Edited by Carlos
Grammar
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

Actually , when I take into consideration that Leonard went to get Shamy because he was worried about them, and that Penny kept the order by laying down the law for both mothers and seeing also how both of them how they behaved in general (ie: the I'm pumped moment by Penny and the emotional embrace Leonard gave Sheldon) I must say that the real stars of the Shamy wedding were Lenny, undeniably, unequivocally and irrefutably.

The very last scene of this episode and Lenny's recognizable joy and confidentiality should prove you right. Kwibke's melancholic or even envious look also supports this assumption. That's my humble point of view. 😁

n_0493.gif.b5ae2a9bdc3e4b1220dad27111fbbcef.gif

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, veejay said:

The very last scene of this episode and Lenny's recognizable joy and confidentiality should prove you right. Kwibke's melancholic or even envious look also supports this assumption. That's my humble point of view. 😁

n_0493.gif.b5ae2a9bdc3e4b1220dad27111fbbcef.gif

ElatedJealousAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

ElatedJealousAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

Is that an original Kiwi-kwibbwaw? 😁

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Good morning my fellow Lennies! Hoping ya'll have a wonderful Sunday!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, chucky said:

Good morning my fellow Lennies! Hoping ya'll have a wonderful Sunday!

Oh, thanks. Want some coffee?

coffee8.gif.42087b4f886c5e4360ecae20a259aca0.gif

But around here it's time for a nap.  😁

l_11.gif.45def5ceeb33a8595708392362313649.gif

• Like 5
  • Leonard Cupid 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Oh, thanks. Want some coffee?

coffee8.gif.42087b4f886c5e4360ecae20a259aca0.gif

But around here it's time for a nap.  😁

l_11.gif.45def5ceeb33a8595708392362313649.gif

NICCCEEEE!

20 hours ago, luminous said:

I think it could be fun if the gang walks in to 4A and see Penny sitting by the kitchen island all painted green under her robe and Leonard has his flight suit on. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think it could be fun if the gang walks in to 4A and see Penny sitting by the kitchen island all painted green under her robe and Leonard has his flight suit on. :icon_biggrin:

I'm sorry, that wouldn't be fun, that would be hilarious. Especially with them trying to explain what was happening. God, ya gotta love Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin:

9 hours ago, veejay said:

The very last scene of this episode and Lenny's recognizable joy and confidentiality should prove you right

But, the question is, were they smiling because they are happy for shamy or are they smiling because the drama of the wedding is over? Maybe both!😁

1 hour ago, Swedish Chef said:

Well, they did survive Leonard being caught in that orange nightie. That was one funny episode with Kaley's expressions.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chucky said:

I'm sorry, that wouldn't be fun, that would be hilarious. Especially with them trying to explain what was happening. God, ya gotta love Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin:

But, the question is, were they smiling because they are happy for shamy or are they smiling because the drama of the wedding is over? Maybe both!😁

Well, they did survive Leonard being caught in that orange nightie. That was one funny episode with Kaley's expressions.

It was sad that we didn't get to see any explaination from Lenny or questions from Howard.

• Like 1

Just now, Swedish Chef said:

It was sad that we didn't get to see any explaination from Lenny or questions from Howard.

Howard's questions would have been embarrassing to Leonard. I loved Kaley's facial expressions. She looked like she wasn't sure if she should laugh or cringe. I think she settled for a combination of both.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 7:28 AM, luminous said:

I really want to see that become a Lenny plot next season. The group walk into 4A. And Lenny are on the couch with the Green paint on lol. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, chucky said:

Seeing as we are talking about messy Penny, that bed looks awfully neat. Do they sleep there or on the floor? Nobody has actually seen them in bed together lately, so they could still be sleeping standing up at their beloved kitchen island bar. 😏

I do believe the answer to that question is a resounding NO!

And yet Penny has been known to rock the green body paint... I want to watch what happens off screen even more than what we see in the show!

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I really want to see that become a Lenny plot next season. The group walk into 4A. And Lenny are on the couch with the Green paint on lol. 

And green body paint smears all over the living room walls. As Mrs. Gunderson pointed out to Leonard in one of the earlier seasons: " Yeeeeeehaaaawwww! "

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Carlos said:

And yet Penny has been known to rock the green body paint... I want to watch what happens off screen even more than what we see in the show!

Penny is so much more of a vixen than Amy could ever dream of being. Probably seeing her in green paint the first time made Leonard "Quick Draw". I tend to agree with your comment of wanting to see the off camera antics of the Hofstadters. I am and (so are Leonard and Penny) so glad that Sheldon has moved to 4B.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is for supportive statements about Lenny.  If you want to make snide comments about the couple, about other couples or complaints about the writers, use either the discussion thread, the dark Lenny thread or the appropriate episode thread (or start one yourself).   If you feel you were attacked in a post, report it, DON'T ANSWER IT WITH YOUR OWN COMPLAINT.  Since these things seem to be a problem in this thread (I'm not so sure why this is so difficult) we'll dispense with simply hiding posts.  If any of this comes up as a problem, we'll hide the post, and issue a warning.  So, I strongly suggest you keep your comments supporting the couple (Complaints about what we are not getting from the writers is not a supportive statement) and report those posts you think are attacking or you think violate our rules.  

• Thanks 1

Before this area falls completely into a deep sleep and my own time evaporates into other tasks,
here is a small review of an eternally missing constellation in the Lenny cosmos...

b01.gif.aa6f3c7bf13e2ee02019048c71e46eb3.gif   b02.gif.de0c82f021c3b47f10b64be963fa5f3b.gif

b03.gif.d56301bd9af81f14935d743ca43486d9.gif   b04.gif.431e85ba0ce5260dbfee7750ffbdcec8.gif

b05.gif.16f4ff694f62f9c6236dc8a5ebd777c5.gif   b06.gif.d627416f9f8d00b7dfe28f7a8e856ec6.gif

b07.gif.a7534bfb236e04fde010bf30608e9a02.gif   b08.gif.da9a3fa787b243b7dbd83346a4354785.gif

...and yeah, I'm always open to good news, allright! 😆

• Like 5

I love that red nightie :icon_redface:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, JE7 said:

I love that red nightie :icon_redface:

And I would like to play a serenade on the piano for that purpose. 😀