Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Top Lenny Moments  

The number one moment is from 6.08:

Penny finally says "I love you" to Leonard.  

This moment received eight total votes, for 62 points.  It received three first place votes, one second place vote, one third place vote, one fifth place vote, one sixth place vote and one seventh place vote.   

This moment also finished number one last year.  

My first place :girlinlove: Just this little sentence she blurted out like it was the most obvious thing. When Penny is not letting her fears and image concerns take over her great love for Leonard shows. A very Lenny moment- something big happening in a "small" but adorable and charming way. And their acting in this scene, this one take, just incredible! 

6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Penny possibly pregnant. I like that development. Potential comedy. And story possibilities with Johnny and Kaley. 

I think they will be thinking about it but not yet pregnant, but we will have to wait for more details. I think there are high chances for a trying and not succeeding plot in S11 and pregnancy in S12. 

5 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think they will be thinking about it but not yet pregnant, but we will have to wait for more details. I think there are high chances for a trying and not succeeding plot in S11 and pregnancy in S12. 

Well yeah I'm thinking Season 11 finalie. Penny pregnant cliffhanger. And pregnant through out season 12. Jmo. What the heck do I know lol.

33 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Back in 4A, Penny comes home to Leonard holding a chocolate cake with sprinkles. Penny wants to know if it's their anniversary, and Leonard says that he want to celebrate them, since there is so much going on in their friends' lives. He didn't want her to feel sad. Penny remarks that her one friend is having a baby, while the other is engaged to one. She's content with current life. This was filmed twice... In the second take, Leonard turns his back for a brief moment and finds Penny's face in the cake, eating. Kaley had chocolate icing all over her face. LOVED IT!

I like that. Hopefully they use the second take. :icon_cheesygrin:

The gesture is very sweet and thoughtful of Leonard, adorable charming Leonard :girlinlove: He was not that off either, Penny was envious of Bernadette about 4 months before. This time she says she is content but there was the possibility she would be sad. I won't spoil the positive thread with a comment on the ending of this scene.

Edited by bfm