Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

31 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

No worries.  I was just answering Penny's question!!!!

You crushed me gently! :icon_cheesygrin:

I really hope that TBBT will be able to pull out some more episodes that will surprise, entertain and make me/us laugh, especially with a happy married couple Leonard and Penny.

n_00250.gif.f14d1d23298ceeab6c4171d05325ab07.gif
Perhaps without a candle...  :shy:

1 hour ago, veejay said:

You crushed me gently! :icon_cheesygrin:

I really hope that TBBT will be able to pull out some more episodes that will surprise, entertain and make me/us laugh, especially with a happy married couple Leonard and Penny.

n_00250.gif.f14d1d23298ceeab6c4171d05325ab07.gif
Perhaps without a candle...  :shy:

A candle can lend mystery.  No candle, well.....all mystery!!!

I liked this part from tonight's taping 

"Back to leonard he skypes his mother she thinks its penny but talks to him he ends up crying because she tells him shes proud of him and likes penny (to sum up the convo)"

Also apparently Leonard makes Penny wear green paint in bed lol.

"Next it goes to penny and leonard hes complaining his star trek uniform has green paint on it penny says "well if you didn't make me wear the paint in bed" and he replies its worth it, as he leaves his skype goes off its beverly, penny answers they have a awkward conversation about what Beverly did the night before."

Edited by 3ku11

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I liked this part from tonight's taping 

"Back to leonard he skypes his mother she thinks its penny but talks to him he ends up crying because she tells him shes proud of him and likes penny (to sum up the convo)"

Also apparently Leonard makes Penny wear green paint in bed lol.

"Next it goes to penny and leonard hes complaining his star trek uniform has green paint on it penny says "well if you didn't make me wear the paint in bed" and he replies its worth it, as he leaves his skype goes off its beverly, penny answers they have a awkward conversation about what Beverly did the night before."

Yes! Suggested Lenny bedroom fun! Now that's good for LTD! Let's hope it plays out well, like Penny responding his "worth it" with a smile :shy:

29 minutes ago, April said:

You might want to look up "Orion Slave Girl" to get the joke. ;)

Well, I thought Leonard combine his passion for the color green and his subliminal urge for physical activity..

l_036.gif.2b3596e82f86b58487421f8e820cbc32.gif  l_171.gif.d6e04e1034aacb82504eea0e874cc6b6.gif

@April   ..but your assumption are more valuable, I guess. :icon_cheesygrin:

2 hours ago, JE7 said:

Why is the best stuff always off screen? :icon_redface:

72e651d55cbe04df2dbf622d6333941e.gif

@JE7  Now I got it! :icon_cheesygrin: Thanks.

Edited by veejay

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, I thought Leonard combine his passion for the color green and his subliminal urge for physical activity..

l_036.gif.2b3596e82f86b58487421f8e820cbc32.gif  l_171.gif.d6e04e1034aacb82504eea0e874cc6b6.gif

@April   ..but your assumption are more valuable, I guess. :icon_cheesygrin:

Well, since he was complaining about his ST uniform getting dirty I'd go with the thematically fitting counterpart. But who knows, maybe they were going for a crossover with She-Hulk? :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Either way though: If that doesn't inspire @luminous for a new fanart I don't know what would! lol

2 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Sorry Trekkies. I didn't hear anything after green and paint and bed which led to images of Leonard covering Penny's body with shamrocks. 

green gloindark body paint.jpg

I agree SPTF. After her saying "well, if you didn't make me wear the paint in bed..." everything got a little fuzzy!

Why do the writers try to make Lenny a boring old married couple as a joke? There is a scene in 11.01 where Leonard makes Penny a cake as a surprise because stuff was happening for the other two couples and not them, and she asks is it their anniversary. Leonard says no but like 30 seconds later he checks his phone and says it is in fact their anniversary. Like, WTH, writers??

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

You know I'm really surprised that we haven't gotten a plot in an episode where Penny uses her beauty and sexual favors to get her husband to agree and do things for her.  

I think this is very good. In my opinion something like that would contribute to the claims that he is only into her for her beauty and that she has nothing else to offer and can only get things this way. They are way more than that. In "The Veracity Elasticity" Leonard lets her redecorate their room as she wishes because he wants her to feel comfortable, because he cares about her, not because he wants sex (he later regrets it but that's besides the point). I want plots about them doing things for each other without the promise of sex, like Penny driving Beverly and trying to bond with her in "The Line Substitution" or Leonard trying to help her to meet Dr. Gallow in "The Sales Call Sublimation" (although this one was unethical but hey, sitcom...).

Edited by bfm
typos

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

You know I'm really surprised that we haven't gotten a plot in an episode where Penny uses her beauty and sexual favors to get her husband to agree and do things for her.  

Not really,   because there is more to Penny than her looks ? She is a person , not just an ego boost trophy/lust object?  Otherwise that would just give me an impression that Leonard only values her because she is hot and the only thing they have is sex.  People grow old and dont always look the same. What will they have then ? I would like more examples of what else Leonard values  about her as a person, other than the fact that she is hot. Why not. 

Edited by serena_1995

14 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Not really,   because there is more to Penny than her looks ? She is a person , not just an ego boost trophy/lust object?  Otherwise that would just give me an impression that Leonard only values her because she is hot and the only thing they have is sex.  People grow old and dont always look the same. What will they have then ? I would like more examples of what else Leonard values  about her as a person, other than the fact that she is hot. Why not. 

Thanks. :shy:

n_0294.gif.c91f62a2e3e6e0c850f99f056949b1f8.gif

It appears from this comment, from the taping report,

"Next it goes to penny and leonard hes complaining his star trek uniform has green paint on it penny says "well if you didn't make me wear the paint in bed" and he replies its worth it, 

Means that Sheldon has acquired another painting by William Shatner...

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

Making jokes about their time in bed and sexual encounters is much more funny and interesting than the cutting remarks they made to each other in the previous couple seasons.  It also reminds me of them before they got married when it was more obvious that they loved each other.  Penny has always been portrayed as a "Big Old 5", so shouldn't she be that way with her husband?  This episode and the one with the body paint are the ones that really seem in character for the two of them and I hope we get some more little references sprinkled in future episodes about how they enjoy themselves.

I think in the future we all would love a scene or even a reference about them going to the dirty store and I still think them getting caught bare assed under a blanket (just showing bare shoulders and clothes scattered around them so no real nudity) on the couch by a just walking in Sheldon and Amy would funny and be a good way for them to have a privacy discussion with Sheldon, and Amy.  This is the kind of funny stuff they should be writing about them, capitalizing on Penny's being very sexually active and Leonard adoring doing it with her, I think scenes with themes like his lab encounter with her are not too much to ask.  I can't help think that if Leonard ever got the department head's job it would be so funny if he showed Penny his new office and she locked the door then swept everything off his desk then said, "I never did the boss on his desk."  Anyway the bottom line is I want more of this kind of Leonard and Penny, this seems more in character of them then what we have been getting since they have been married.

A trip or reference to the dirty store could be really funny for Lenny because we know they are into stuff like that, and an episode that starts with clothes all around the living room in 4A and Lenny on the couch under a blanket when Shamy walks in would be awesome. 

41 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

A trip or reference to the dirty store could be really funny for Lenny because we know they are into stuff like that, and an episode that starts with clothes all around the living room in 4A and Lenny on the couch under a blanket when Shamy walks in would be awesome. 

Just the quick references would be enough for me.  Penny's line in last night's taping was perfection!  Star Trek cosplay by the Hofstadters during certain "activities"???? Well, yes. Of course