[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

4 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Tapatalk works for me and is not part of tbbt forum. It a standalone app used by ppls who are members of many forums. If supported all the forums you visit can be view in tapatalk using one login. Really handy for me. Hokie i think you just need to login to Tapatalk or you may have lost your settings. Search for the big bang theory in tapatalk to re add it. Hopes this helps.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks @Tonstar17 . Something wrong on my end.  I deleted the Tapatalk app and reinstalled.  Things seem to be fine now.  Never had an issue before and being the geezer I am, I just freaked out!!!

Thanks again to all!

• Like 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Ok my dear Lennies, happy taping day.

I'm hoping for some nice and cute Lenny scenes in this final episode of season 11.

Leonard-Penny-leonard-penny-34531952-500-250.thumb.gif.98eb8e4e20185b314dbbae70de367923.gif

Maybe they will locate the bed where the wedding takes place. The bed in 4a has seemed to disappear.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I'm hoping for some nice and cute Lenny scenes in this final episode of season 11.

Yes, that would be nice. :girl_smile:

27 minutes ago, luminous said:

Bedroom action for season 12 please. :shy:

I'll second that! :girlwink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

Leonard-Penny-leonard-penny-34531952-500-250.thumb.gif.98eb8e4e20185b314dbbae70de367923.gif

One of my favorite scenes.

11 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

AS much as I would love to see this happen, I just don't see TPTB interrupting the wedding of the century (sic) with happy moments for Lenny.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, bfm said:

Yes! Now that they have a nice couple's bedroom.

Well, at least those loud orange sheets she had in 4 B are missing in action.:icon_biggrin:

Edited by chucky
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, chucky said:

Well, at least those loud orange sheets she had in 4 B are missing in action.:icon_biggrin:

BBT characters seem to barely change their sheets! Penny always had these sheets in 4B and Leonard's and Sheldon's were usually the same. Can't remember about the others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

BBT characters seem to barely change their sheets! Penny always had these sheets in 4B and Leonard's and Sheldon's were usually the same. Can't remember about the others.

I think Penny had yellow, orange and blue sheets. Leonard, all I saw was dark blue sheets. Sheldon, I don't remember.

4 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Yes, some bedroom scenes with some action in bed would be really nice and very appreciated.

Great minds run in the same direction! I've been thinking there probably isn't too much Lenny time to look forward to in the last 3 episodes which was making me feel sad.  Then there was a picture of them dressed up and I started imaging that being at a wedding would make them feel romantic and they would sneak off for some alone time. Maybe there's a tardis at the reception?

Halloween Tardis.jpg

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

3 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I’m dying to make a smart ass comment about tonight so I’m on here. Gotta love Penny’s dress

I wish that I could come up with one. I don't think I'll go that way. From what I have read, it's gonna be a good one. I can't wait to watch it. Great to to the cast and guests.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Hi, I have a prediction for next year. The series started with Penny, moving in next to the guys and Leonard predicting 'smart and beautiful' children. I think the series will/should end (next year) with Lenny moving out with their new 'smart and beautiful' child.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, eirwinrommel said:

Hi, I have a prediction for next year. The series started with Penny, moving in next to the guys and Leonard predicting 'smart and beautiful' children. I think the series will/should end (next year) with Lenny moving out with their new 'smart and beautiful' child.

It would be nice to see the series come full circle like that at the end.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, eirwinrommel said:

Hey Desert Fox, where have you been?  Welcome back.

9 hours ago, chucky said:

I wish that I could come up with one. I don't think I'll go that way. From what I have read, it's gonna be a good one. I can't wait to watch it. Great to to the cast and guests.

MY comment has nothing to do with the actual episode. I had to back here again. Its just too much

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

MY comment has nothing to do with the actual episode. I had to back here again. Its just too much

OKAY! I misunderstood. Sorry, but stand by what I said.

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I had to back here again

What did this mean?

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

Hey Desert Fox, where have you been?  Welcome back.

Went away for a while. It seemed like we were always arguing over the same stuff. Also Season 9 wasn't all that good. The last two seasons (10 +11) have been much better. Still been watching the show and reading Lenny fan fic (what relatively little there is).

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 2