[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I hope they dance at the upcoming wedding.Β :firstmove:

Hey, as Best Man and Matron of Honor, I believe they give speeches and get to dance. Let's just hope we can see them dancing.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I want to see a lot more Leny moments, now that they will have finally got the major Shamy crap (even Amy admits he's crazy) out of the way. Quite frankly Lenny is the only thing keeping me interested in the show.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Though There was no Lenny Penny was the star in the episode.

Penny was awesome again, maybe TPTB made a big mistake centering the show around Sheldon, they should have centered it around Penny, she is much more interesting than him anymore.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Penny was awesome again, maybe TPTB made a big mistake centering the show around Sheldon, they should have centered it around Penny, she is much more interesting than him anymore.

n_0515.gif.983e647d4c040dfba74e80d9bbbaa714.gif

🀣

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

Totally agree, Penny is a whole lot more interesting than Sheldon.

• Like 2

While it looks like no Lenny storylines in the last two episodes Leonard looks like the star in next weeks being the ref for George Jr. and Sheldon and Penny seems to handle Amy's mother in the finale.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

While it looks like no Lenny storylines in the last two episodes Leonard looks like the star in next weeks being the ref for George Jr. and Sheldon and Penny seems to handle Amy's mother in the finale.

Here an addendum from the latest episode:
Amy: My mother wouldn't approve; shows too much clavicle. She calls it "the bosom's welcome mat."
Penny: I can't wait to get drunk and pick a fight with her at your wedding.

n_0522.gif.941e18411d614cf16996e3e503a92275.gif

Yeah @Chrismo , you're right. First Penny and Leonard's unexpected long appearance in "The Comet Polarization", now Penny's leading role in Amy's finding the wedding dress. The last two episodes also promise a lot, as you suspect rightly. It could stay that way. And no "but"...from my side now.Β  πŸ˜€

Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

They're both great friends :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Yipee! We get a Lenny hug after the wedding!!!! I'm very happy!!!! There can never be too many Lenny hugs.

hugs 6.jpg

hugs 1.jpg

hugs 2.jpg

So true, The more hugs, the better.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Yipee! We get a Lenny hug after the wedding!!!! I'm very happy!!!! There can never be too many Lenny hugs

I'm hoping it's a loving hug, not just a hug fueled by an obligation to hug for the moment.Β 

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Penny's (Kaley's) facial expressions are the best. :icon_cheesygrin:

Absolutely! She's the queen of facial expressions. πŸ˜„ Nobody does it better. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Edited by snowflake79
  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1