Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

Nutty Randall LOL

I wish they'd bring him back and Leonard gets on well with him, helping him with whatever it is. It would show Leonard's kindness and compassion and Penny would love that.

I totally agree. Although a few people didn't like the portrayal by the actor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

I totally agree. Although a few people didn't like the portrayal by the actor.

I think Randall is just a goof. I thought it was interesting that they went this way and not the more predictable way. Also Penny's brother being more of a goof than a careless stoner seemed more fitting to me. It also went well with her treatment of him, kind of like Sheldon, which also somewhat explains her treatment of Sheldon. This makes me want to see Leonard treat him similarly, i.e., he is broken and he needs me. The bonus comedic part could be Randall telling Leonard embarrasing things about Penny (not sleeping with this and that guy which is old, something different).

Edited by bfm
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bfm said:

I think Randall is just a goof. I thought it was interesting that they went this way and not the more predictable way. Also Penny's brother being more of a goof than a careless stoner seemed more fitting to me. It also went well with her treatment of him, kind of like Sheldon, which also somewhat explains her treatment of Sheldon. This makes me want to see Leonard treat him similarly, i.e., he is broken and he needs me. 

Well, Leonard does act like the big brother to his three friends, why not Randal as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Just thought I pop in and say hey. Not a lot of lenny to talk about at the finale of another season.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
 

Actually it sounds like Penny will actually be the star of the episode.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Actually it sounds like Penny will actually be the star of the episode.
That's cool, glad that penny is getting some good storylines. But it's still not lenny. Better than nothing tho.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Lenny were great as matron-of-honor and best-man.

They were not only the perfect choices, but the right choices. Penny did her job in handling both Mrs Fowler and Mary. I'm glad Teller got to say a couple of words.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chucky said:

They were not only the perfect choices, but the right choices. Penny did her job in handling both Mrs Fowler and Mary. I'm glad Teller got to say a couple of words.

That was so great when Teller said “Thank You”, it was perfect.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SRAM said:

That was so great when Teller said “Thank You”, it was perfect.

Loved Kathy Bates' expression after Teller had said "Thank You".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 6:29 AM, chucky said:

What a wonderful walk down memory lane. 

Thought Penny looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress.

48 minutes ago, chucky said:

Loved Kathy Bates' expression after Teller had said "Thank You".

I laughed the loudest when Amy hugged her mother and her father (Teller)  faked hanging himself. A LOL moment.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I've seen the 11th  season finale, I will make an almost certainly wrong prediction for 12.

I want to see Lenny moving out because they are about to have (or have already had) a smart and beautiful baby. Stuart ends up up with his new assistant (don't remember her name), and Raj with Sheldon's sister. The second offers plenty of opportunities for comedy, and the return of Sheldon's Mother and brother. And of course Hodette and Shamy do a bunch of things as well to fill in the rest of the time.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, luminous said:

And so another season ends...

But it ends with our favorite couple walking out of the room, holding on to each other. :shy:

lenny-kripke-1124.gif.8f4c418275ab8f511e00ac014434bf4a.gif

Source

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

This is so sweet, Luminous. Thank you!:firstmove:

So sweet, indeed. 😍  Thanks for posting @luminous 😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw Penny standing on the whiteboard at the beginning, I had to think of my prophecy.  :good:

n_0553.gif.5ae5413c0278aa4510e7b75870cbd253.gif  

On 5/4/2018 at 6:07 PM, veejay said:

It seems certain that at the end (?) of TBBT there will be a turnaround that Penny was secretly the smartest of the group all along.

n_0552.gif.fb5fff0a897c429c3c433146d817411b.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veejay said:

When I saw Penny standing on the whiteboard at the beginning, I had to think of my prophecy.  :good:

n_0553.gif.5ae5413c0278aa4510e7b75870cbd253.gif  

n_0552.gif.fb5fff0a897c429c3c433146d817411b.gif

Penny instructing the group using a white board really shows how far she has come since she first met the guys over a decade ago.  I would still like to see a short scene in season 12 where someone new to the group watches the group interact and then later tells Penny that she is really smart because she is able to understand and converse with them all.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, luminous said:

This is from the deleted Stephen Hawking tribute :shy:

lennyhug-deletedscene-1124.gif.28d48d34f42bdcfad2f0345e76291d55.gif

Source: https://twitter.com/bigbangtheory/status/994909989981614080

 

Thanks for the missing Lenny  hug I was so looking forward to!  An amazing hug and kiss and squeeze and cuddle all wrapped up in one wonderful cut moment :girlwah:Probably won't watch the episode again, but I'll have lots of revisits to the Lenny thread to see the Gif Masters' Gifts. Thanks Luminous and Veejay . You always come through with The Best of Lenny.

  • Like 8
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Penny instructing the group using a white board really shows how far she has come since she first met the guys over a decade ago.  I would still like to see a short scene in season 12 where someone new to the group watches the group interact and then later tells Penny that she is really smart because she is able to understand and converse with them all.

n_0553.gif.22503a085e0b1994998cca941dbae859.gif

:declare:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_0553.gif.22503a085e0b1994998cca941dbae859.gif

:declare:

Thank you, that supports my point, she walks in and knows exactly what they are up to.  Penny a decade ago would have asked what they were doing because she wouldn’t know.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.