[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

4 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

Yes! :icon_cheesygrin: And guess what! I found another Lenfriend over the weekend at a birthday party. :yahoo:

Told you their out there! Never find them unless the subject of Lenny comes up in a conversation.😊

Well now Swedish Chef, happy day after birthday! Hope you survived and awakened without a headache. I hear wild birthday parties can be interesting.  😉

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Well now Swedish Chef, happy day after birthday! Hope you survived and awakened without a headache. I hear wild birthday parties can be interesting.  😉

Thanks for your birthday wish @chucky but sadly  I have to disappoint you, there were no wild and crazy birthday party. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Thanks for your birthday wish @chucky but sadly  I have to disappoint you, there were no wild and crazy birthday party. :icon_biggrin:

Oh No, no. no! I was hoping someone would have a wild party. My doctor says those days are soooo ov-er for me. Well. even without the wild party, I hope you had a fun filled day.  😊

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Biggs Boson was on my locale channel. They need to bring back Alex like they did Ramona.

It's probably safe to bring her back.  Leonard and Penny are happily married now. I'm pretty sure that Penny has let Leonard know her feelings toward Alex.

4 hours ago, chucky said:

It's probably safe to bring her back.  Leonard and Penny are happily married now. I'm pretty sure that Penny has let Leonard know her feelings toward Alex.

She'd put his molecules back together in the right direction. 😁

o_264.gif.612fc638f8d46634e758404f9eea5432.gif

• Like 6

2 hours ago, veejay said:

She'd put his molecules back together in the right direction. 😁

o_264.gif.612fc638f8d46634e758404f9eea5432.gif

If that didn't work, I'm sure going all Nebraska would!

18 hours ago, Chrismo said:

They need to bring back Alex

Maybe it would work out with Raj this time.  😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I think Alex served her purpose and I liked her but I don't need to see her again. :girlimpossible:

Ohhhhh, I think it would be fun watching Mrs P. Hofstadter getting all jealous and then have Alex fall or Raj.

• Like 1

I would like too see Alex again. I always thought her and Raj were going to get together. And it is always fun too see Penny get another reminder. About what a catch Leonard is. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I would like too see Alex again. I always thought her and Raj were going to get together. And it is always fun too see Penny get another reminder. About what a catch Leonard is. 

Yeah, there are times, few and far between, that she takes him for granted. She definitely needs a subtle reminder or two why she chose Leonard. I still don't believe the writers had Sheldon write that stupid relationship agreement for them. Thank god it's never been mentioned again. Has it? Now I'm confused 😕.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, chucky said:

Yeah, there are times, few and far between, that she takes him for granted. She definitely needs a subtle reminder or two why she chose Leonard. I still don't believe the writers had Sheldon write that stupid relationship agreement for them. Thank god it's never been mentioned again. Has it? Now I'm confused 😕.

5 hours ago, chucky said:

Not getting OT. But I Think that was just an excuse to give Sheldon more screen time. Just a Gag you could argue. Have not referenced it since. Lazy writing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Not getting OT. But I Think that was just an excuse to give Sheldon more screen time. Just a Gag you could argue. Have not referenced it since. Lazy writing. 

Pretty much as I thought.

15 hours ago, chucky said:

Ohhhhh, I think it would be fun watching Mrs P. Hofstadter getting all jealous and then have Alex fall or Raj.

At this stage of their relationship. I'd like to think that Penny doesn't need to see another woman interested in Leonard for her to realize that he's a great guy to be with now and forever. :firstmove:

Penny-Wedding-Dress-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

• Like 6
  • Leonard Cupid 1