In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

I'd much rather see Penny and Leonard chatting in bed some morning talking about their plans to start a family. I've had enough of "the other pretty girl thinks Leonard's a catch" so  Penny gets jealous and appreciates him...again. For me, it's played out. To get pregnant because of Alex doesn't do it for me.

• Like 6
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Posts hidden or edited.  This is a ship zone and is for supportive comments.  non-supportive comments or discussions about other characters are not allowed here.  Take it to the Dark Lenny thread or the appropriate discussion thread.  

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Posts hidden or edited.  This is a ship zone and is for supportive comments.  non-supportive comments or discussions about other characters are not allowed here.  Take it to the Dark Lenny thread or the appropriate discussion thread.  

Gotcha and understood!

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

At this stage of their relationship. I'd like to think that Penny doesn't need to see another woman interested in Leonard for her to realize that he's a great guy to be with now and forever. :firstmove:

Penny-Wedding-Dress-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

Nice memory!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'd much rather see Penny and Leonard chatting in bed some morning talking about their plans to start a family. I've had enough of "the other pretty girl thinks Leonard's a catch" so  Penny gets jealous and appreciates him...again. For me, it's played out. To get pregnant because of Alex doesn't do it for me.

A Lenny bed scene would be so awesome, even better if it is about a pregnant Penny.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

At this stage of their relationship. I'd like to think that Penny doesn't need to see another woman interested in Leonard for her to realize that he's a great guy to be with now and forever. :firstmove:

Penny-Wedding-Dress-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

Yes   Didn't she say at the wedding pictured above that  "Leonard makes her incredibly happy"   I don't think she will forget those words.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes   Didn't she say at the wedding pictured above that  "Leonard makes her incredibly happy"   I don't think she will forget those words.

That picture reminds me of an old Jim Croce song "Photographs and Memories".

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Throwback to the pilot. 

IMG_0109.JPG

Nicely done @3ku11 !!! Look how she is beaming at him!

34 minutes ago, veejay said:

...and a first gentle and adorable smile.

o_431.gif.63fe91766a80eab8dd4a094b5685986c.gif

Another great capture @veejay !!  Watching the early episodes, I always say to myself "look!  there was something there even then!"  Thanks for posting!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Another great capture @veejay !!  Watching the early episodes, I always say to myself "look!  there was something there even then!"  Thanks for posting!!!

I like those subtle moments. They usually open only after different observations of these scenes. 😁

ow_086.gif.41be86ddf8fe57e416891ec5aa13fb59.gif

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, luminous said:

Another nice little moment from the pilot. 😃

lennypilot01.gif

Wonderful @luminous !  He is totally enamored by her.  She knows it and thinks he's sort of cute.  ON DAY ONE!!!  (by the way:  This is what sold the show to CBS.  This.)  Big smiles here for these postings.  Thanks!!!!!

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Wonderful @luminous !  He is totally enamored by her.  She knows it and thinks he's sort of cute.  ON DAY ONE!!!  (by the way:  This is what sold the show to CBS.  This.)  Big smiles here for these postings.  Thanks!!!!!

The way Kaley was dressed and walked didn't hurt none either. Memories, special memories!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chucky said:

The way Kaley was dressed and walked didn't hurt none either. Memories, special memories!

While we’re floating in memories, when I see the pictures here, the scripts must have been more refreshing back then.

o_316.gif.274daaa8bf02f2be7f5180a1b769f780.gif

😀

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Just now, veejay said:

While we’re floating in memories, when I see the pictures here, the scripts must have been more refreshing back then.

😀

The scripts were a hell of a lot better back then. By the way, I love the expression on Penny's face.

12 minutes ago, veejay said:

😀

Yeahhhh!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Another nice little moment from the pilot. 😃

lennypilot01.gif

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Plus, she had no reason to get so close to him if she felt nothing for him...  :) Some say the first signs she liked him were in "The Hamburger Postulate" but IMO the signs were there from the very beginning.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, bfm said:

Plus, she had no reason to get so close to him if she felt nothing for him...  :) Some say the first signs she liked him were in "The Hamburger Postulate" but IMO the signs were there from the very beginning.

I've always felt the same way. Not only was she so close to him, but the facial expression says it all.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

A little throwback until the first time Penny agreed on a date with Leonard.

image.png.8394409908053a53324e49f98956d23c.png

Wow, even more happy memories. Wonder what would have happened had he not bumped his head?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Just look at her!  She is thinking "he is so cute!!!!"  #PennyAndLeonardFromDay1

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Just look at her!  She is thinking "he is so cute!!!!"  #PennyAndLeonardFromDay1

Yeaahhh! The beginning of feelings.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2