[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

2 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

In love, in love, in love already.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, she's loved him for a long time, she was just too scared to admit out loud. 

On 6/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'd much rather see Penny and Leonard chatting in bed some morning talking about their plans to start a family. I've had enough of "the other pretty girl thinks Leonard's a catch" so  Penny gets jealous and appreciates him...again. For me, it's played out. To get pregnant because of Alex doesn't do it for me.

I totally agree! But, with Holland and these writers, I don't see that happening, anytime soon. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

A girl can dream. Some of my favorite Lenny moments only happen in my head!:tender:

Yes she can, as well as guys. Some of my favorite Lenny moments happened in my head and son-goku5 fanfic stories.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

I totally agree! But, with Holland and these writers, I don't see that happening, anytime soon. 
She was just scared of loving him. Thinking she wasn't desperate for leonard's love. Subconsciously, Penny wasn"t going to settle for cheap love again, nor was Leonard. L/P moved on from those mistakes and now always reaching for that guarding star.

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

She was just scared of loving him. Thinking she wasn't desperate for leonard's love. Subconsciously, Penny wasn"t going to settle for cheap love again, nor was Leonard. L/P moved on from those mistakes and now always reaching for that guarding star.

I find myself agreeing with you again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bfm said:

Plus, she had no reason to get so close to him if she felt nothing for him...  :) Some say the first signs she liked him were in "The Hamburger Postulate" but IMO the signs were there from the very beginning.

Great point, but I think what people mean by the first signs she liked him being in The Hamburger Postulate,  was that was when she made very obvious how much she liked him. In the first four episodes it was still obvious just more subtle with things like  she would smile at him or when Mary said they made a cute couple instead of saying they weren't she laughed nervously. Or like on the none date date  Leonard is reading the menu and Penny looks at him with a tiny smile on her face even though he can't see it, it's little things like that that show what she feels for him. 

vlcsnap-2017-07-06-15h49m53s978 (2).png

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

A girl can dream. Some of my favorite Lenny moments only happen in my head!:tender:

I hear ya'! In my case some also got or will get into Word and later Fanfiction.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Great point, but I think what people mean by the first signs she liked him being in The Hamburger Postulate,  was that was when she made very obvious how much she liked him. In the first four episodes it was still obvious just more subtle with things like  she would smile at him or when Mary said they made a cute couple instead of saying they weren't she laughed nervously. Or like on the none date date  Leonard is reading the menu and Penny looks at him with a tiny smile on her face even though he can't see it, it's little things like that that show what she feels for him. 

vlcsnap-2017-07-06-15h49m53s978 (2).png

That picture look a little bit like when Johhny and Kaley was in Italy.

image.png.75c135395dc6ed2474aac819303ac97d.png

• Like 6

OMG, not enough that I have to imagine the most interesting developments of Lenny off-screen.
No, now I'm supposed to read handmade stories about a TV series?

n_289.gif.b27a06bbd8f5e4d5dfbb1f70cf8dcbf2.gif

Sorry, but seriously now? :scratchhead:

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, veejay said:

OMG, not enough that I have to imagine the most interesting developments of Lenny off-screen.
No, now I'm supposed to read handmade stories about a TV series?
Sorry, but seriously now?
:scratchhead:

n_402.gif.5db212535133f070007674d9784d377f.gif

I really like watching this comedy. Leonard and Penny give me the most joy and laughter. But it strikes me as strange to express my partly existing dissatisfaction in some so-called fan fiction. But I could guess it's just me. :boast:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

To each his own, I am a voracious reader so naturally I like fan fiction tho the light happy Lenny fanfics have become few over the last few years

Edited by JE7
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JE7 said:

To each his own, I am a voracious reader so naturally I like fan fiction tho the light happy Lenny fanfics have become few over the last few years

Cheers to that! 😁

n_323.gif.83e00a1fb03dc2b937098e00f10413e3.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah, I might be an abnormal but also a loyal fan. 😀

No not at all abnormal some people like tv, some books, some music we all have different tastes in our entertainment nothing abnormal about that 

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, luminous said:

I for one enjoy to read and to write fan fiction. It‘s a part of TBBT/Lenny fandom I’m very thankful  for. I also didn’t start to write fan fiction (or made drawings) because of dissatisfaction, but to contribute to the fandom. 😃

A big THANK YOU to all the Lenny fan fiction writers from this forum. 😊

@Tensor

@son-goku5

@SRAM

@5Mississippis

@bfm

@gsxdoug

@Tonstar17

@TBBT78

@Zephon75

Sorry, if I forgot one. :icon_redface:

Wholeheartedly agree! I write because I have these stories going in my head all the time and I want to share some of them with whoever is going to read. And thanks to you too for your wonderful stories and drawings!!!

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1