[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

Now, it's not a surprise anymore, but you will definitely get a cake! :icon_biggrin:

leonardcake1101.gif.e7a010f4a5130c982f8a34145206948b.gif

And served by the adorable Dr. Hofstadter nonetheless! Can't wait!

Edited by bfm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah when they want too. Leonard texting from the couch says it all really though :icon_cheesygrin:.

It's funny because it's true to life, my son used to txt me from his bedroom which was about 10ft from mine.

Edited by JE7

Leonard is really moved when Beverly tells him that Penny is her favorite when it comes to her children's spouses. Penny is the one that Beverly is most impressed by, because she is confident, thoughtful and never complained about her husband once. According to Beverly, Leonard married well...and that makes her proud of him. :shy:

22 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Don't remember the paint.

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, don't remember paint here either.   I would think Penny is trying to appear as an Orion Slave Girl for Captain Kirk. 

IMG_0027.JPG.6ab2a6a575da64734f7b944dffc8dce1.JPG

My y'all have disappointed me, I distinctly remember some paint but it wasn't with Priya. 

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Leonard is really moved when Beverly tells him that Penny is her favorite when it comes to her children's spouses. Penny is the one that Beverly is most impressed by, because she is confident, thoughtful and never complained about her husband once. According to Beverly, Leonard married well...and that makes her proud of him. :shy:

11 minutes ago, Carey said:

My y'all have disappointed me, I distinctly remember some paint but it wasn't with Priya. 

The reply was to the statement that he'd done the paint before with Priya. I don't remember any paint, with Priya.  Now, if you want to talk about Penny, that's a different story, but the comment was specific about the paint being with Priya.  

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

The reply was to the statement that he'd done the paint before with Priya. I don't remember any paint, with Priya.  Now, if you want to talk about Penny, that's a different story, but the comment was specific about the paint being with Priya.  

I know, I was messing with y'all.  

I liked that Leonard had the courage to call his mother to get an explanation from her why she isn't proud of him. As it turns out Beverly is proud of him, because he married well.

bevmarriedwellproudofyou1104.gif.3ebde43e8c7808371f32635d2e0b1f72.gif

Beverly is proud of Penny, proud of Leonard and therefore proud of their marriage. :shy:

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, don't remember paint here either.   I would think Penny is trying to appear as an Orion Slave Girl for Captain Kirk.

Some serious confusion around this case. So I guess that's why. :shy:

nb_015.gif.737dd5fc859d273cd54ec742df537904.gif

42 minutes ago, luminous said:

I liked that Leonard had the courage to call his mother to get an explanation from her why she isn't proud of him. As it turns out Beverly is proud of him, because he married well.

bevmarriedwellproudofyou1104.gif.3ebde43e8c7808371f32635d2e0b1f72.gif

Beverly is proud of Penny, proud of Leonard and therefore proud of their marriage. :shy:

I really enjoyed Beverly telling Leonard that she is proud of him and his marriage, and maybe I'm too sensitive with Leonard but when he was crying it really made me get emotional. I know that they say things to him or he says things to the purpose of the show and that this is a comedy. But I always wonder about Leonard and his childhood, out of everybody he had no support, and that is something that even after more than 10 seasons it baffles me. 

I also loved the Star Trek dry-cleaning scene lol. So natural and happy to hear about a happy sex life for our couple! (Hoping we could see the beginning of it at least or more scenes in the bedroom). 

Lenny had some good scenes tonight. :)