[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

34 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah possibly. I think it's more likely. Their well be a pregnancy scare. A Cliffhanger at the end of the season. All season since 11.01 the show are clearly making not so subtle hints that A Baby is in Lennys horizon. Are they ready? Not so sure after last nights episode. They do differ in parenting styles. Not that's a bad thing of course. But parenting Sheldon is really good practice. I mean heck they have had practice with him for over a decade lol. Maybe beginning of s12 Penny is pregnant. Kaley would play out Penny Pregnant so well lol. The comment from Penny about "You think this would be how I would tell you" was also a statement I thought that was telling. Clearly Pennys thinking about being pregnant. So be interesting how this develops through out the season. The next episode with Penny taking care of Hailey we'll definitely be planting more seeds. 

I also liked the Ewoks reference. It does show they have a equal partnership. Despite her not being into the same interests as her husband. It's all about making those compromises. I've noticed too maybe just me. But Penny Is less snarky then she has been in the last few seasons. Her tone towards Leonard is more softened. 

I wouldn't go as far as calling it different parenting styles... Parents have differences they should resolve in discussions. TPTB made it into an argument for laughs.

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I wouldn't go as far as calling it different parenting styles... Parents have differences they should resolve in discussions. TPTB made it into an argument for laughs.

Well they diddnt really have an discussion. I agree their argument was light hearted, and I diddnt think it was a big deal too. I was just saying they still have some learning to do. And that is not a bad thing. As the season goes it well be interesting how they develop the Lenny Pregnancy Story Arch. I am glad we actually have an arch now. Past Few Seasons have been pretty poor.

• Like 1

BTW, I really liked Penny's clothing and hair in that episode! Especially on the second day (with the black shirt, altough less baggy jeans would go better with that shirt)!

Also note that we had I think 4 episodes without a "He wore her down"/"She compromised" joke! :)

Edited by bfm
typo
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

BTW, I really liked Penny's clothing and hair in thay episode! Especially on the second day (with the black shirt, altough less baggy jeans would go better with that shirt)!

Also note that we had I think 4 episodes without a "He wore her down"/"She compromised" joke! :)

Yeah it has been more like I love you so damn much, you stupid poptart! :icon_cheesygrin:

9 minutes ago, bfm said:

BTW, I really liked Penny's clothing and hair in that episode! Especially on the second day (with the black shirt, altough less baggy jeans would go better with that shirt)!

Yeah, me too.

1105imgpenny001.jpg.b3bba9395459828499913c7d12a7960d.jpg

My girlfriend wants this black shirt (Ted Baker Villeaw Kensington Floral Tee ($79)). :icon_surprised:

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, bfm said:

I'll give you my full consent. :shy:

n_0378.gif.28fa6d07203a6581b0339c30b7b12209.gif

Wasn’t she talking about Leonard’s fashion choice?

n_00435.gif.5b621e5c13579bb0e6151752a3b6012c.gif

Oh. That’s might be another story. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

I'll give you my full consent. :shy:

n_0378.gif.28fa6d07203a6581b0339c30b7b12209.gif

Wasn’t she talking about Leonard’s fashion choice?

n_00435.gif.5b621e5c13579bb0e6151752a3b6012c.gif

Oh. That’s might be another story. :icon_cheesygrin:

Leonard's wardrobe has improved a lot, maybe she buys him clothes :)

• Like 5
  • Leonard Cupid 2

28 minutes ago, bfm said:

Well she hasen't gone all Priya on him, or anything. But yeah his wardrobe has improoved. Beyond his jumpers lol. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well they diddnt really have an discussion. I agree their argument was light hearted, and I diddnt think it was a big deal too. I was just saying they still have some learning to do. And that is not a bad thing. As the season goes it well be interesting how they develop the Lenny Pregnancy Story Arch. I am glad we actually have an arch now. Past Few Seasons have been pretty poor.

I don’t know if it because of the pregnancy arch we are seeing or not, but the writing this season seems to have Lenny more in tune with each other and more acting like husband and wife than before.  Their episode plot could have worked as well in season 3 as it did on Monday night, in my opinion, so it seems like we are getting more of old Lenny than what we have been seeing in season 9 and 10.  I wonder if this is due to the new writing management?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bfm said:

Think they both have evolved their wardrobe.  Penny has been seen in mostly conservative blouses and shirts and pants. No tank tops or shorts (but I wouldn't mind to occasionally see her in them) But it seems they have given them a more mature adult look.  And I must say that Kaley looks absolutely glowing this season

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tensor said:

The change between last year(last several years really) and this year is so sharp, I would attribute it to the show runner change. 

I have no clue as to how things operate, but I think the need for both Lorre and Molaro to give their attention to Young Sheldon and the seemingly increased participation of Prady lends a lot to the change.  It really is remarkable.

• Like 2

Could also be an effect of viewers and reviwers questions and complaints... Maybe all of it together? 

About Prady I don't know if he really is more involved. It could be that his new instagram account just makes it seem that way.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tensor said:

The change between last year(last several years really) and this year is so sharp, I would attribute it to the show runner change.

Thanks for your assessment. It confirms my own feeling about the show. Since 11/1 I have had the impression that all important characters are treated fairly equally, which gives e.g. Lenny a much more coherent overall picture, even without any permanent reference to some hair-raising relationship dramas (thanks, Molaro). The overall direction of the series seems to me to be more balanced again. Well, as I said, it's just my feelings for now.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Think they both have evolved their wardrobe.  Penny has been seen in mostly conservative blouses and shirts and pants. No tank tops or shorts (but I wouldn't mind to occasionally see her in them) But it seems they have given them a more mature adult look.  And I must say that Kaley looks absolutely glowing this season

I really wish the talk about tank tops and shorts would stop. Penny is nearly 32 years old.  She is dressing perfectly well for someone her age. She is not dressed dowdy or conservative. Just appropriately.  This need of having her dressed as a 21 year old waitress/actress/single girl really, really, really bothers me......(I could go on a longer rant, but.....)

11 minutes ago, bfm said:

Could also be an effect of viewers and reviwers questions and complaints... Maybe all of it together? 

About Prady I don't know if he really is more involved. It could be that his new instagram account just makes it seem that way.

I would say that as well, but he is more visible in Alex's Instagram postings too.....

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

I really wish the talk about tank tops and shorts would stop. Penny is nearly 32 years old.  She is dressing perfectly well for someone her age. She is not dressed dowdy or conservative. Just appropriately.  This need of having her dressed as a 21 year old waitress/actress/single girl really, really, really bothers me......(I could go on a longer rant, but.....)

I agree they have given her a more mature married look in her wardrobe. I just pointed out it would not be inappropriate to see her in a tank top perhaps coming from the gym on occasion not as an everyday outfit for each episode. I really have no problem with the way she is dressed this season. It is a good look, so calm down.

9 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I agree they have given her a more mature married look in her wardrobe. I just pointed out it would not be inappropriate to see her in a tank top perhaps coming from the gym on occasion not as an everyday outfit for each episode. I really have no problem with the way she is dressed this season. It is a good look, so calm down.

Oh!  I'll never, ever calm down.....

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Penny is nearly 32 years old.  She is dressing perfectly well for someone her age. She is not dressed dowdy or conservative. Just appropriately. 

Yes. I couldn't agree more. :shy:

Both Penny and Leonard are really dressing well currently IMO.

Lenny-coll-001.thumb.jpg.95f75a9912f681720a4b9b06a4112543.jpg

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Are they just the cutest or what?:firstmove:

I know that I'm biased, but they look like such a unit even just standing together.  They look like they belong to one another. They look so comfortable with each other.  So compatible.  The chemistry jumps right out at you!  This is what a happily married couple looks like!!!!

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I know that I'm biased, but they look like such a unit even just standing together.  They look like they belong to one another. They look so comfortable with each other.  So compatible.  The chemistry jumps right out at you!  This is what a happily married couple looks like!!!!

n_00406.gif.5cc66a698f99dc35135dcfeec0ce6a11.gif

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Penny is looking amazing in her clothes but I'm not so sure about Leonard's red shirt but what do I know about fashion. :icon_biggrin:

Also a big thanks to @luminous for these great  photos. 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 2