[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

22 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I like hand kissing. Very PopTartish.

n_00406.gif.5cc66a698f99dc35135dcfeec0ce6a11.gif

One hand reaching out for the other; that hand grasped and then kissed.  All of it looks like it is reflexive; done without thinking.  That it happens all the time!  (See by how we are elated how simple it is to make us happy and appreciative???  We have some way to go, but jeesh, it wasn't really all that difficult :) )

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I like hand kissing. Very PopTartish.

See. That's why I'm wholeheartedly lennish too. :shy:

pause..............................and go again.......

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

All of it looks like it is reflexive; done without thinking.

This! :shy:

n_00406.gif

Edited by veejay
timeshifting merged....
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Yes. I couldn't agree more. :shy:

Both Penny and Leonard are really dressing well currently IMO.

Lenny-coll-001.thumb.jpg.95f75a9912f681720a4b9b06a4112543.jpg

Wonderful collage Martin! 

Loving the energy here! :girlglasses:

P.S: They seem to like Leonard in red and Penny in blue.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

If the writers are smart they will do a pregnancy scare for Penny and Leonard.  They could actually do a part of it over three episodes, one where Penny is late and gets mixed pregnancy test results and tells Leonard she could be pregnant, it could be funny as she worries over it and then confides with the girls who do the tests with her.  The next episode could be going to the doctors and then waiting for the results, during which they are scared and wonder if they really want this.  Finally the last episode could be them finding out they are not pregnant and them both realizing they are disappointed.

• Like 3

As far as her clothes go. I agree her look is perfectly suitable for a woman her age. It would look wrong, and would be wrong if the show kept dressing her as a 21 year old Waitress. She has no need to flaunt her self for other guys now. I guess as a male I do miss the tank tops and the skimpy shorts. I know call me shallow haha, but just being honesst. But I do prefer her like this. Illustrated in Season 9 Sales Call Sublimation. When she only showed her body to Leonard. She is content with her relationship with Leonard. And it projects that image. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

But I do prefer her like this. Illustrated in Season 9 Sales Call Sublimation. When she only showed her body to Leonard.

That was a great moment IMO. :icon_cheesygrin:

penny0912flash.gif.d3d7c2c68dd3cf244e5cc17c066923b7.gif

For her husband's eyes only. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, luminous said:

Another hint at planting the seed? :icon_wink:

Exactly, she said "Do you think this is how I would tell you/" , but didn't outright dismiss it.

(I don't know what I did but I accidentally deleted the images in my quote of your post.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Exactly, she said "Do you think this is how I would tell you/" , but didn't outright dismiss it.

(I don't know what I did but I accidentally deleted the images in my quote of your post.

The show are clearly planting seeds for a Lenny pregnancy down the road, that is obvious. When it happens is arguable. I am not sure end of the season. I think at the very least may be a Two Parter. Where Penny get's a pregnancy scare. And is possibly pregnant. And that is the Cliffhanger for the season finalie. I also think something career wise for Penny would be nice. When it is negative. In the S12 premiere. They are actually both dissapointed. So decide they are ready for a kid. And try through out 12. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

As far as her clothes go. I agree her look is perfectly suitable for a woman her age. It would look wrong, and would be wrong if the show kept dressing her as a 21 year old Waitress. She has no need to flaunt her self for other guys now. I guess as a male I do miss the tank tops and the skimpy shorts. I know call me shallow haha, but just being honesst. But I do prefer her like this. Illustrated in Season 9 Sales Call Sublimation. When she only showed her body to Leonard. She is content with her relationship with Leonard. And it projects that image. 

1. Women at any age can wear whatever they want.

2. We don't wear tank tops and shorts to "flaunt" for men nor is a women's wardrobe choices a narrative to the healthiness of a relationship.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jessicur said:

2. We don't wear tank tops and shorts to "flaunt" for men nor is a women's wardrobe choices a narrative to the healthiness of a relationship.

We? I was talking about Penny who is a ficitonal character. That was her character she did wear revealing clothes to flaunt her self for other men. But that was not even my point. My point was her character has evolved, and so has her fashion sense. She is a married woman now, and her choice in clothes reflects that. If Woman can wear any clothes as they want, which they are entitled too. Why is  Penny not wearing tank tops now? Becauses she has evolved. So not sure why your attacking me. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

We? I was talking about Penny who is a ficitonal character. That was her character she did wear revealing clothes to flaunt her self for other men. But that was not even my point. My point was her character has evolved, and so has her fashion sense. She is a married woman now, and her choice in clothes reflects that. If Woman can wear any clothes as they want, which they are entitled too. Why is  Penny not wearing tank tops now? Becauses she has evolved. So not sure why your attacking me. 

Sorry it came off as attacking, not my intention. IMO Penny wasn't into flaunting for the men. She never had to anyway. Her fashion choices have evolved, but I'll offer another reason for that. 

I used to wear a lot of tank tops in my early twenties/college years because they tended to be the cheapest things to buy. I can afford nicer clothes now so that's what I prefer to wear. The same would go for Penny. She makes more money now and her clothes reflect that. She used to wear cheaper clothes (and yes, you can tell by looking lol) and now she wears more expensive clothes.

Again, sorry to come off as attacking you. Just trying to nip gender fallacies if I can.

Edited by Jessicur
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, veejay said:

Thanks for your assessment. It confirms my own feeling about the show. Since 11/1 I have had the impression that all important characters are treated fairly equally, which gives e.g. Lenny a much more coherent overall picture, even without any permanent reference to some hair-raising relationship dramas (thanks, Molaro). The overall direction of the series seems to me to be more balanced again. Well, as I said, it's just my feelings for now.

So does that mean tensors screen times will become more even. I'm sorry I haven't seen that yet. JMO 5 episodes don't make a season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jessicur said:

5 hours ago, Jessicur said:

Sorry it came off as attacking, not my intention. IMO Penny wasn't into flaunting for the men. She never had to anyway. Her fashion choices have evolved, but I'll offer another reason for that. 

I used to wear a lot of tank tops in my early twenties/college years because they tended to be the cheapest things to buy. I can afford nicer clothes now so that's what I prefer to wear. The same would go for Penny. She makes more money now and her clothes reflect that. She used to wear cheaper clothes (and yes, you can tell by looking lol) and now she wears more expensive clothes.

Again, sorry to come off as attacking you. Just trying to nip gender fallacies if I can.

Thanks for stating that, I was about to and than saw your posts :)

This is a bit off topic but as a young woman I feel it should be noted that women don't generally dress in shorter clothes to flaunt for men. Some sometimes maybe but not always, not most of the time. I actually didn't notice the price thing, maybe the difference is smaller here. There are reasons for this wear other than price - social images/stereotypes/conventions. It is kind of common for young women to wear shorter clothes so to a certain extent it represents youth, like a buttoned shirt may represent seriousness/professionalism/maturity. For the same reason most over 30 women won't dress the way Penny used to dress, it would be weird like Sheldon's wardrobe is and Leonard's was for men their age. Also in my country it can get really hot so tank tops are very common and many people on the streets wear them, men and women of various ages (however most won't wear them to work, again social conventions).

This is not an attack on anybody, just felt like a good moment to bring this up.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Chrismo said:

So does that mean tensors screen times will become more even. I'm sorry I haven't seen that yet. JMO 5 episodes don't make a season.

Well, Tensor's using data and I was talking about my current feeling.

• Like 1

Here's an excerpt from the report @Babar wrote after seeing episode 10.06 in advance:

Penny goes to check [...] Halley again and Howardette then hear on the baby monitor how good Penny is with Halley and feel bad. Halley then says "mama" which is her first word which Howardette hear surprised. Penny then says "take that suckers, she called me mama" over the baby monitor making Bernie angry.

@Tensor wrote in the discussion thread, "the Penny part of the episode is another glaringly obvious hint as to what's coming for Lenny." And I think the same.

Since the beginning of season 11 we had quite a few of these hints. And now, with episode 10.06 it is also shown that Penny is good at taking care of a baby. I'm really curious where this leads to. :icon_wink:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, bfm said:

Thanks for stating that, I was about to and than saw your posts :)

This is a bit off topic but as a young woman I feel it should be noted that women don't generally dress in shorter clothes to flaunt for men. Some sometimes maybe but not always, not most of the time. I actually didn't notice the price thing, maybe the difference is smaller here. There are reasons for this wear other than price - social images/stereotypes/conventions. It is kind of common for young women to wear shorter clothes so to a certain extent it represents youth, like a buttoned shirt may represent seriousness/professionalism/maturity. For the same reason most over 30 women won't dress the way Penny used to dress, it would be weird like Sheldon's wardrobe is and Leonard's was for men their age. Also in my country it can get really hot so tank tops are very common and many people on the streets wear them, men and women of various ages (however most won't wear them to work, again social conventions).

This is not an attack on anybody, just felt like a good moment to bring this up.

Thank you! I totally agree with the weather thing. There are so many more reasons that make a lot more sense than the 'women trying to flaunt for men' take. I really appreciate you backing me up on that  ?

But yeah definitely not trying to attack anyone, just making sure we're setting the record straight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luminous said:

Here's an excerpt from the report @Babar wrote after seeing episode 10.06 in advance:

@Tensor wrote in the discussion thread, "the Penny part of the episode is another glaringly obvious hint as to what's coming for Lenny." And I think the same.

Since the beginning of season 11 we had quite a few of these hints. And now, with episode 10.06 it is also shown that Penny is good at taking care of a baby. I'm really curious where this leads to. :icon_wink:

I really like the plot, both for the baby prospects and Penny getting a win. Go Penny!

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, bfm said:

BTW, maybe Penny would be the one to intiate taking the next step. IMO, that would be a nice change.

Like waiting for Leonard when he comes home only wearing a nightie.

34E6B96F-8088-479A-806D-E552705B7F39.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Like waiting for Leonard when he comes home only wearing a nightie.

34E6B96F-8088-479A-806D-E552705B7F39.gif

That's the next stage ;)

I know it won't happen because it would be too sweet for this show but how cute would it be if during the conversation about starting to try Penny confesses to Leonard, embarrased that the day she met him she had a fleeting thought about what it would be like to have his genius children? :icon_redface:

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, SRAM said:

If the writers are smart they will do a pregnancy scare for Penny and Leonard.  They could actually do a part of it over three episodes, one where Penny is late and gets mixed pregnancy test results and tells Leonard she could be pregnant, it could be funny as she worries over it and then confides with the girls who do the tests with her.  The next episode could be going to the doctors and then waiting for the results, during which they are scared and wonder if they really want this.  Finally the last episode could be them finding out they are not pregnant and them both realizing they are disappointed.

Sounds really interesting. Another possibility would be she turns out to be pregnant but suffers a miscarriage, say, two episodes after getting confirmation she's pregnant.

• Run to India 2