[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, luminous said:

From a sneak peek for episode 11.06. The gang talking about Professor Proton.

lennyjokesonyou1106.gif.543a7a72ca7daad614573516829200bf.gif

I can't help it. I like Leonard and Penny's banter this season. :icon_cheesygrin:

Totally agree that is a funny and nice exchange! That's my Lenny!

Edited by bfm
  • Like 9

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

From a sneak peek for episode 11.06. The gang talking about Professor Proton.

lennyjokesonyou1106.gif.543a7a72ca7daad614573516829200bf.gif

I can't help it. I like Leonard and Penny's banter this season. :icon_cheesygrin:

Yes!  That was hilarious!  (I would also like to point out that Professor Proton meant as much to Leonard as he did to Sheldon.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mirela said:

Sounds really interesting. Another possibility would be she turns out to be pregnant but suffers a miscarriage, say, two episodes after getting confirmation she's pregnant.

And exactly how would that be funny? What could possibly be played for laughs in that situation?

It is a COMEDY after all

Edited by JE7
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mirela said:

Sounds really interesting. Another possibility would be she turns out to be pregnant but suffers a miscarriage, say, two episodes after getting confirmation she's pregnant.

I think it would be too heavy for TBBT. They have more dramatic moments but not this dramatic. 

And welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, JE7 said:

And exactly how would that be funny? What could possibly be played for laughs in that situation?

It is a COMEDY after all

Howard's mother died and, although her actual death wasn't shown, they added some comedy surrounding the subject. *shrugs*

7 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think it would be too heavy for TBBT. They have more dramatic moments but not this dramatic. 

Welcome to the forum!

Just a thought. I agree it can be too heavy for a comedy show, but it was just thought.

And thank you (:

Edited by Mirela

I don't think a miscarriage will be funny. I hope the writers do not go there. Maybe a scare and a panic lenny go for a check up at the hospital. It all turns out fine and Penny was just suffering from ingestion or something. lol And the gang take in piss, in light humour. That would be funny.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bfm said:

Totally agree that is a funny and nice exchange! That's my Lenny!

What I like this season except for the "you know I married you to hurt her, right?" is that the banter between Leonard and Penny seems mostly mischievous and not mean spirited, which is such a welcome changed from the meanness of S9. Molaro's exit has been most welcome , I have to say.

• Like 7

What I like this season except for the "you know I married you to hurt her, right?" is that the banter between Leonard and Penny seems mostly mischievous and not mean spirited, which is such a welcome changed from the meanness of S9. Molaro's exit has been most welcome , I have to say.

Yeah, the banter is light hearted and the lenny we know. [emoji4] Now all we need TPTB do, is to bring back the bedroom & maybe some actions in it. [emoji4]7050dc894d2580b1630d98857b4b4d88.gif

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Yeah, the banter is light hearted and the lenny we know. emoji4.png Now all we need TPTB do, is to bring back the bedroom & maybe some actions in it. emoji4.png7050dc894d2580b1630d98857b4b4d88.gif

Yeah need some pillow talk this season. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, luminous said:

@Mirela Welcome to the forum! :icon_biggrin: 

Love your avatar and signature. 

tumblr_n5ba6zgfcS1rn1nyxo3_r3_500.gif

:shy:

That episode was on last night and if I remember right Kaley was sick the night of the taping, but it didn’t seem to deter her or Johnny from showing that magic moment between Leonard and Penny and I don’t see any hesitation in that kiss.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, bfm said:

And welcome to the forum! :)

Agree a miscarriage would be too dramatic a plot for a comedy. But a false alarm where Penny thinks she might be pregnant and they go to the doctor for confirmation and when it is negative they are both disappointed and possibly thereafter stories where they try to conceive would be dramatic with some hilarious plots.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah need some pillow talk this season. 

Totally agree with this, a bed scene is long overdue for Lenny in my humble opinion. 

15 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Agree a miscarriage would be too dramatic a plot for a comedy. But a false alarm where Penny thinks she might be pregnant and they go to the doctor for confirmation and when it is negative they are both disappointed and possibly thereafter stories where they try to conceive would be dramatic with some hilarious plots.

I can see this scenario if the show is renew for another season to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

Totally agree with this, a bed scene is long overdue for Lenny in my humble opinion. 

I can see this scenario if the show is renew for another season to be honest. 

Do you mean season 12? The show was already renewed for seasons 11 and 12 this spring.

10 hours ago, luminous said:

@Mirela Welcome to the forum! :icon_biggrin: 

Love your avatar and signature. 

tumblr_n5ba6zgfcS1rn1nyxo3_r3_500.gif

:shy:

Thank you (:

I didn't make them sadly, but it was so hard to choose a good icon; there were so many good ones. 

Edited by Mirela
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Do you mean season 12? The show was already renewed for seasons 11 and 12 this spring.

Thank you (:

I didn't make them sadly, but it was so hard to choose a good icon; there were so many good ones. 

No , I mean that the writers perhaps will stall a Lenny pregnancy if we get a season 13 and  by the way welcome to this forum.  

Just now, Lagernisse said:

No , I mean that the writers perhaps will stall a Lenny pregnancy if we get a season 13 and  by the way welcome to this forum.  

Oh, I suppose. Or a scenario in the season finale, like in Friends with Rachel's pregnancy, Penny holding a pregnancy stick, but we won't know until season 12-13 (depending on when the writers want to do it).

And thank you (:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SRAM said:

That episode was on last night and if I remember right Kaley was sick the night of the taping, 

She was.  There are a couple of times where you can hear it in her voice.  

1 hour ago, gsxdoug said:

Been here over 5 years and just now getting my 1000th post. Thought this would be the appropriate thread for it. Yay Lenny!

pennyuuuhhh1004.gif

tna4z5zy.jpg

Congratulations on your milestone post! (and even more, the heading above your avatar!!!) A great post indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

Been here over 5 years and just now getting my 1000th post. Thought this would be the appropriate thread for it. Yay Lenny!

pennyuuuhhh1004.gif

tna4z5zy.jpg

Congratulations! Yay!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

pennyuuuhhh1004.gif

tna4z5zy.jpg

Great to see you reach that milestone Doug.  Love seeing great Lenny fans still here to reach those.  

• Like 5