• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, veejay said:

o_00377.gif.8790a99261bb3d93663dad3857e1df75.gif

:icon_biggrin:

I still think that was the sexiest moment in the series history for me. Just the simple removing of the glasses. Was like buisness is picking up! Lol. And Kaley played it so well.

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I still think that was the sexiest moment in the series history for me. Just the simple removing of the glasses. Was like buisness is picking up! Lol. And Kaley played it so well.

I think the sexiest was neck-shot-lime :girlwacko:

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

I could watch neck-shot-lime and the resulting kiss in a continuous loop. :icon_biggrin:

lennylimekiss01.gif

lennylimekiss02.gif

I just love the part when he spits out the lime LOL

2 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I love neck-shot-lime like all self-respecting Lennies! But the "Holographic Excitation" scenes are the hottest and sexiest for me. Penny seduces Leonard in his lab!!!*** Hot dam!!!

Holographic 2.jpg

Holographic excitation.gif

I chose Neck-Shot-Lime because we were talking about the sexiest scene. However the scene in the lab when Penny tell Leonard" Sometimes I forget how smart you are" and kisses him is one of the best scenes in TBBT history. That, along with the first time Penny says: "I love you". Oh the memories!!!! I sound like an old geezer (lol). Not that I'm not old, but not that old. Oh what TBBT has done to me! :icon_wink:

15 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I love neck-shot-lime like all self-respecting Lennies! But the "Holographic Excitation" scenes are the hottest and sexiest for me. Penny seduces Leonard in his lab!!!*** Hot dam!!!

Holographic 2.jpg

Holographic excitation.gif

Not good at bringing gif's here, but my favorite as a hot, hotter, hottest Lenny moment is in The Launch Acceleration.  Leonard produces the gas canister and things go quickly from there.  The make-out scene in 4B is wonderful. Lips. Hands.  That is another acceleration mentioned in the episode title.  A tie for me with the Lime Kiss scene.  (also there is a YouTube video that slows things down.....Yikes!)

On 5.7.2017 at 6:22 PM, veejay said:

^^  What's going on around here? :icon_cheesygrin:

o_00187.gif.a085261cfd70e4b7ef64dda0ec52d4f2.gif

Not so bad either, after another five seasons.

n_00275.gif.fe2a7efd8fb631f9e9daa5119fe4bf1c.gif

I'm pretty sure, we'll never watch any other pairing with this kind of passion on TBBT. :sarcastichand:  :shy:

Agreed! And it always looks so natural, that is so unique for them.

That kiss in "The Birthday Syncronicity" was quite brief but it is one of my favorite season 10 moments. Look how much they can do with so little! 

Edited by bfm
Spelling

13 hours ago, Carlos said:

However the scene in the lab when Penny tell Leonard" Sometimes I forget how smart you are" and kisses him is one of the best scenes in TBBT history.

I agree. :yes: There's a reason why "The Holographic Excitation" is my favorite episode. :shy:

LPforgethowsmart.gif

13 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Not good at bringing gif's here, but my favorite as a hot, hotter, hottest Lenny moment is in The Launch Acceleration.  Leonard produces the gas canister and things go quickly from there.  The make-out scene in 4B is wonderful. Lips. Hands.  That is another acceleration mentioned in the episode title. 

Another one of my favorite Lenny moments, that was on the list of our personal favorite moments we submitted last year (lime kiss, Penny's first ILY, "Sometimes I forget how smart you are" were on the list too of course :icon_wink: )

BTS_Big_Bang_Theory1600.jpg

Edited by luminous

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Not good at bringing gif's here, but my favorite as a hot, hotter, hottest Lenny moment is in The Launch Acceleration.  Leonard produces the gas canister and things go quickly from there.  The make-out scene in 4B is wonderful. Lips. Hands.  That is another acceleration mentioned in the episode title.  A tie for me with the Lime Kiss scene.  (also there is a YouTube video that slows things down.....Yikes!)

Actually there was a kissing scene poll a couple of years ago and the Tequila scene was voted nbr. 1 (also the bed scene with Penny in her bra was in that same episode, No. 2 was the Science kiss from the Holographic Excitation, No. 3 was a tie between Gas Voices from Launch Acceleration and the Engagement kiss, No. 4 was a tie between the First Date kiss from Tangerine Factor and the Car Gift kiss from Friendship Turbulence, No. 5 was also a tie between the Return kiss from Electric Can Opener Fluctuation and the sex talk kiss from Birthday Synchronicity   I am sure other people would give their own choices as well. But certainly if you are a Lenny lover all these scenes are memorable.

13 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

o_00187.gif.a085261cfd70e4b7ef64dda0ec52d4f2.gif  (The balloon release is perfect too!)  [credit:  @veejay !) 

haha kind of parallels the lime spitting. Get any disturbance out of the way, we are going into action...

2 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Actually there was a kissing scene poll a couple of years ago and the Tequila scene was voted nbr. 1 (also the bed scene with Penny in her bra was in that same episode, No. 2 was the Science kiss from the Holographic Excitation, No. 3 was a tie between Gas Voices from Launch Acceleration and the Engagement kiss, No. 4 was a tie between the First Date kiss from Tangerine Factor and the Car Gift kiss from Friendship Turbulence, No. 5 was also a tie between the Return kiss from Electric Can Opener Fluctuation and the sex talk kiss from Birthday Synchronicity   I am sure other people would give their own choices as well. But certainly if you are a Lenny lover all these scenes are memorable.

Would love it if we could have some more contenders for the list in Season 11 (and 12)......

10 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Both clearly enjoyed doing that scene but I think that Kaley liked it a little bit more than Johnny. :icon_cheesygrin:

lennylimekiss01.giflennylimekiss02.gif

You have got to love that they both give their all in these scenes!!!   More please!