[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

5 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

Hello! Greetings from a long-time Lenny shipper. I know this forum for quite a while, but only today I have found the courage to sign up. Well, here I am. :girl_smile:

Hello and Welcome, Snowflake! Please! Feel free to jump right in! The water's nice and warm! 

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

Hello! Greetings from a long-time Lenny shipper. I know this forum for quite a while, but only today I have found the courage to sign up. Well, here I am. :girl_smile:

Hello and welcome Snowflake! A great username indeed! I'm glad you decided to join in, it took a little time for me too to sign up after reading for a while (last year) and I haven't had any regrets :shy:

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 12/20/2017 at 5:03 PM, snowflake79 said:

Welcome and enjoy the LENNY conversations, discussions and debates

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Well, some nice Lenny-centric episodes with substantial plots would be nice. And I'd really like to see Lenny's bedroom again. :icon_wink:

That would be great especially seeing Lennys bedroom preferably with them in bed as well all snuggled up to one another whilst having a intimate conversation.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 2

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Well, without the numerous spin doctors around here, no serious artist would be on the road for a long time. :icon_cheesygrin:

nb_022.gif.19b08e9dbb44553417405b720231cd3b.gif

I have not see this episode in a while.  I love that they both are out of breath after their art project!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

42 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I have not see this episode in a while.  I love that they both are out of breath after their art project!!!!!

nb_023.gif.27fa2fe7d3640f530de67e7182db295f.gif

I really liked the whole storyline. Beginning with the dirty store, the enthusiasm of Penny including her pride in Leonard that he had the idea without her (LOL), up to the execution and its vigorously repetition for a better and more colorful outcome. Not to mention Penny's brilliant idea with the gift to Sheldon. Art at its best! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

This is one of my favorite Lenny comedic moments:girlhaha: When I saw a picture of Kaley and Karl at Disney Land, I wished that Leonard and Penny would go and we could see them having fun. Maybe Penny could go for the Cinderella costume this time and be kissed by her Prince Leonard:kissing:

sleepingbeauty.jpg

Sleeping Beauty popcorn.jpg

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 2